It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Teacher Celebrates Vegas Murders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

That is just incredibly callous and devoid of empathy. I would think if there were Trump supporters in her immediate circle of friends and family she wouldn't want them killed.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I wonder what her employer will think?

+20 more 
link   

Please don't call her an anti trumper.
She's just fricken nuts.

I was anti Obama like many people I know but none every wished harm on his supporters.

+2 more 
link   

who cares what some twit says...
Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong, so can she.
its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
While I don't really want to believe it possible, I suspect she isn't alone in those sentiments.

If there is any evidence of how sick we are as a nation, one need only see posts like hers.

Shame.

God help us.

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thank god for free speech. Makes the morons much easier to find!

+45 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I care that she's a teacher...and I care that people seem to think her sentiments are somehow unique or insignificant.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is just incredibly callous and devoid of empathy. I would think if there were Trump supporters in her immediate circle of friends and family she wouldn't want them killed.

I don't know, she seems like the type that might want that.

I would think further on the subject but I peed a little upon looking at your Halloween avatar. Nice one

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Personally i find her comments truly disturbing, particularly because of her position.

That said, free speech either exists or it doesn't, so much as i find her comments distateful (at best), i fully support her rights to express those opinions.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

In a few days, she won't have an employer.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: JinMI

Personally i find her comments truly disturbing, particularly because of her position.

That said, free speech either exists or it doesn't, so much as i find her comments distateful (at best), i fully support her rights to express those opinions.

She did, does and still has. A job however, that may be a different story.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

In a few days, she won't have an employer.

Good.
She should not be educating children.

+15 more 
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
An anti-Trump activist and school teacher took to twitter to celebrate the murder of over 50 people in Las Vegas.

She has since deleted her twitter account but as many know, one cannot simply un-tweet something.

Now, I know this is nowhere near representative of all people who oppose Trump and his supporters but the level of hysteria by some people has reached a level of absurdity. Who knows what this woman is teaching kids in school. Anyone who celebrates the mass murder of innocent people shouldn't be within 1000 ft of children.

She wants you to pray that only 'Trumptards' were killed. I'm no priest but that doesn't sound very Christian like to me.

#thinkbeforeyoutweet

Someone with this complete lack of empathy, full of hate, has no business working around kids.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

who cares what some twit says...
Trump can delete his tweets and be absolved of saying something wrong, so can she.
its not like this stuff wasn't said on a daily basis when Obama was in office about his children by right wing nutcases...

So if there were once psychopaths who called for the death etc of one president, thats makes okay when some other psychopath school teacher does the same with another?

Got it!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What a piece of #. I wonder how she would feel if someone said that about her family getting shot up and killed.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Who knows? You could be right, it's just sad that some people go down this route. You're not being edgy or hip, you're being a douche.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

An old white man killed 50 people. You post a tweet from a nobody who said something disrespectful.

The problem with this thread is that many members here will only extrapolate and generalize based on the latter.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I haven't seen one person do that........yet

I guess that will tell you more about that person then anything else.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The first reply on the twitter screenshot sums her up nicely...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join