It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas, sound of the gunfire seems off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
this was posted in the mega thread about 30 mins ago, think it was a combination of light and flash suppressor why it wasn't seen in most videos.

Zytryx

those flashes dont match up with the location of the smashed windows he was shooting from

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

here's another one, go to the 50 sec mark.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
the sound seems correct but why in all the footage of the hotel are there none showing muzzle flash? or any kind of flash for that matter

.223 flash suppressor.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingyour going to have to eat those words, because yes you can. The difficulty is staying zeroed in at that rate of fire on a semi-auto. But an older man than this can and does do it with ease.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I did some audio analysis on the same topic in a different thread. From what I can tell so far it really starting to look like 5.56 rounds with gatling trigger mod and no suppressor.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just heard on AM radio it is now being reported a bump stock was used. I was right!! Now, whether it was used or not will be up for debate but they will be full steam ahead on bump stock and suppressors bans.
The anti gun group will be chasing new equipment. As I said before, there is a suppressor bill floating through congress at the moment as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: amazingyour going to have to eat those words, because yes you can. The difficulty is staying zeroed in at that rate of fire on a semi-auto. But an older man than this can and does do it with ease.

Thanks for the video. Those shot's don't sound as fast as those in the incident videos and audio though. I mean it's close but it doesn't sound like automatic gunfire. Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join