It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I spent three weeks in the Bellagio working on Fen Phen litigation. I'm a paralegal. When I arrived, I had several suitcases along with over twenty plastic totes filled with files, computers, printers, paperwork, etc. The bellman came to my rental vehicle, loaded the boxes on a baggage cart and carted them to my room without question. No one questions large amounts of boxes, luggage, etc. coming into the hotel due to so many professional events. I have also had multiple boxes shipped to my hotel there. Easy peasy.

link   
a reply to: khnum

That depends. By all accounts Paddock was known at the Mandalay Bay. Not only that, he was apparently dropping some serious cash. If that's the case he's going to be able to do whatever he wants.

link   
MGM are desperate for certified Trauma Counsellors.
Local call is out to go to
Ballroom D
Circus Circus

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You have absolutely no way of knowing that.

edit on 2-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Let's save the speculation.

Let's not, eh? This is a website utterly filled with speculation on all sorts of topics.

I have to agree with you here, this site's foundation is speculation and conspiracy theory, it is what we do. If we wanted to just listen to the official narrative we would just go to the comment sections of the national and international press.

I get that this is a horrendous action and not something to be taken lightly, but that doesn't mean we have to just wait patiently for all the possible information to be drip fed to us before we have ideas, share them, and discard them if necessary.

edit on 2-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: unfortunate turn of phrase

edit on 2-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: UKTruth

That makes no sense then because there is definitely not a 64th floor.

Works for Trump International?

This is not a mistake on her part either - She was on UK TV too - The ITV "this Morning" show.
This time she said she was up on the 63rd floor.
www.mirror.co.uk...

WTF? Is all our media just actors????

Honestly that sounds to me like she was just mistaken. She said security was holding them there. Normally in a situation like this LE will try to clear the floor the shooter is on and possibly adjacent floors so they can use them for staging and containment, and to prevent people from getting hurt if it turns into a firefight. If she was in a group of people taken by hotel security to an upper floor to get them away from the area around where LE was gonna breach, it's pretty easy to imagine her losing track of the floors and just thinking she was higher than she was.

That's all speculation on my part, of course, but so is any other conclusion being drawn from it at this point. People make mistakes, I don't see the point?

If she was an actor would it be that hard for the people perpetuating this to research how many floors the hotel is? If you think they can make such a mistake, how is it so hard to believe a woman in shock after an active shooter situation would make such a mistake?

link   

This is not a mistake on her part either - She was on UK TV too - The ITV "this Morning" show.
www.mirror.co.uk...

It's starting to get really weird. Does her Facebook page mention what she does for Trump International?

Weird that she went from 64th floor to 63rd in two separate interviews.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There was someone in the Manchester Arena before the bombings who was warning people and then disappeared right before the bombing also.

Sorry, I just cannot see one guy pulling this off logistically and/or no one else knowing about it. I have always stood by that we there is a true 'mass' casualty event such as this there was at least ONE other person involved in planning if not the execution.

Any 4Chan mention of this guy?

4chan is busy pushing the San Hyde meme.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

An other reason to forbid guns and have people turn them in. A reason to put more police control and surveillance cameras installed. Yes..thanks god they will maybe do this for our own safety.

Then there is my alu-foil hat. As soon as I put it on all kinds of theories start popping up. What if this is some perverted black-op like the Sandy Hook incident. What if this lone wolf was a patsy. What if he was asked to earn some money to pay-off his gambling debts or just enough money to do some serious gambling...if he just cooperate with the plan. They kill him first...and then start shooting at the crowd. As soon as they have a location of his whereabouts this black ops team leave the room and have this poor guy take all the blame. To muddy the waters throw in there an ISIS cliam. Can this be a created oportunity for Trump to put down some executive order which will restrict the freedoms of the US citizens a little more..? I try to never lose track of the ball..to keep my eye on the ball...so to speak. With that I mean...an US president is never chosen but selected. A US president is just a frontman of TPTB. With that in mind the agenda is still the same as it was for Clinton, Bushes and Obama.... nothing really changed and things will only get worse.

edit on 2/10/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OK, been watching, reading, considering...

This could not have been a sudden act of madness. The shooter had 10 guns at least n his suite, long-range rifles, apparently modified to shot fully auto. This was planned. He meant to kill something, and apparently had planned on doing so for some time. It takes time to locate and purchase mod kits for full auto. It takes either time or guts of stainless steel to get that many weapons in a 32nd-floor suite. If he had used guts (openly carrying them in and daring anyone to say anything), someone would have reported it. That leaves time.

He was well-positioned for the concert. He used two positions, meaning even if someone had been able to get in a shot at him, they had only a 50% chance of shooting in his vicinity. The windows were not close together; they gave two completely different angles. That was a planned attack.

But then there's a problem with his planning... had he opened fire a little sooner, there would have been more people there. The concert was winding down and several performers and fans had already left.

That sort of takes away the money issue. If he had snapped over gambling debts, e would likely not have had the presence of mind and patience to arm himself so well, prepare his vantage points, and fire at a concert that just happened to be in perfect range of his attack. It might be possible that he was upset over his girlfriend breaking up with him, but the same argument applies to a lesser extent. He would likely have snapped at a less opportune time and with less preparation.

This had to be planned, and money obviously wasn't an issue... romance likely wasn't an issue... there had to be something causing extreme, general hatred. Racism/sexism/homophobia/xenophobia? No, he targeted a general crowd. Political? It doesn't seem so according to his brother. I'm running out of potential reasons save for one.

Terrorism, a'la conversion to ISIS. They have already claimed responsibility. The FBI may be playing that down, but the FBI wasn't the ones who stockpiled weaponry in a hotel room overlooking a concert arena, opened up multiple vantage points, and began sweeping the crowd. There's no other explanation that makes any sense whatsoever.

TheRedneck

link   
isis is egyptian. Here is them sporting the 'tekhelet blue':
www.facebook.com...

That is the occult declaring them to be their priests.

Like everything else in this country it is 'occult' (dollar owl, bohemian grove owl, dc owl, obelisks at trinity and dc, ishtar gate in hollywood, etc.)

Here is all of the companies behind this crap, since they law claim to the same authority, by using the same color:

www.facebook.com... 100010231056343&type=3

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Guy in pink hat and shirt at anti-trump rally called "Steve".

twitter.com...

Good work fella - I think that almost confirms it. The coincidences become too great at this point for it not to be him.

???

A guy with a beard named steve at an Anti-trump rally?

???

What coincidences have led you to conclude this guy murdered 50+ strangers without knowing their political affiliation because he is anti-trump?

You can be sure none of this will reach CNN's news team to be aired.

Why would they air it?

There is a video posted earlier in this thread with a protestor who looks awfully similar to the shooter.

The latest clip I linked is of the same man being refereed to as "Steve".

There are multiple photos of Stephen Craig Paddock available on the net now. That guy in he video is not him.

I do understand that people have different aptitudes for recognizing faces and features, so there will be a percentage of folks this fake news works on when combined with bias.

Yeah, it's a lookalike called Steve.

According to name tracker, there are over 400,000 people in the USA named Steve.

That person is not Stephen Craig Paddock.

There are multiple pictures of him now available, the difference is easy to discern.

You said..

Guy in pink hat and shirt at anti-trump rally called "Steve".

twitter.com...

Good work fella - I think that almost confirms it. The coincidences become too great at this point for it not to be him.
You can be sure none of this will reach CNN's news team to be aired.

What are the "coincidences" you cite. Plural. Apart from an image of a "Steve" that could be confused for the shooter if one were drunk or needed prescription glasses.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Just like we have no way of knowing that a random protestor with a different name is the shooter.

But hey, confirmation bias and all...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Asian girlfriend

Australian girlfriend

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Just like we have no way of knowing that a random protestor with a different name is the shooter.

But hey, confirmation bias and all...

If you've read my posts in this thread you'll see that in fact I never said it was him.

I was just passing along interesting videos I have seen.

You can make your own opinion and I can make mine and some one else can have theirs.

edit on 2-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...

It's starting to get really weird. Does her Facebook page mention what she does for Trump International?

Weird that she went from 64th floor to 63rd in two separate interviews.

PERSONAL CADDIE TO CELEBRITIES & PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES INCLUDING: Hunter Mahan, Lucas Glover-Barclays Pro-Am, Donald J.Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jon Gruden, Ron Jaworski, Mike Tirico, AJ Hawk, Martin Brodeur, John Madden, Andy Green, Giants & Jets Alumni outing events.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Our deepest condolences from people of Iran.

RIP

Accepted.
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Terrorism, a'la conversion to ISIS. They have already claimed responsibility. The FBI may be playing that down, but the FBI wasn't the ones who stockpiled weaponry in a hotel room overlooking a concert arena, opened up multiple vantage points, and began sweeping the crowd. There's no other explanation that makes any sense whatsoever.

TheRedneck

His brother said he was not political. Not even a political affiliation. Disengaged from politics.

His brother also said he was "not religious".

If this was a recent conversion to ISIS, he would have wanted to credit ISIS in order for the attack to have purpose.

They have found no printed or digital material or connection regarding ISIS or even Islam.

An attack like this on behalf of ISIS without even a scribbled note giving them credit, serves no purpose as a terroristic attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

His brother said he was not political. Not even a political affiliation. Disengaged from politics.

His brother also said he was "not religious".

If this was a recent conversion to ISIS, he would have wanted to credit ISIS in order for the attack to have purpose.

They have found no printed or digital material or connection regarding ISIS or even Islam.

An attack like this on behalf of ISIS without even a scribbled note giving them credit, serves no purpose as a terroristic attack.

His brother also said you wouldn't expect him to be a killer, so...

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join