It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

OUCH!!!!

I heard there was a shooter at the Mandalay Bay last night. Wow.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
His brother claims he knew of no cache of rifles.

Seeing reports dude had major gambling debts.

So then how does he afford "in excess of 10 rifles"???

Credit cards. We promote poor spending practices in this country, but that's another topic.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

They have interviewed his brother. He seems pretty surprised.

Twitter Video LINK

Remarkable interview.

Can't imagine being in that situation.
edit on 2-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Could you make that any harder to read?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
My condolences to everyone there and hurt and the families s.

I had 8 friends there one of which was hit by the gunfire...

Prayers for all involved

I hope your friend is okay and gets past this.

He's a strong dude, was shot in the leg, served in combat zones so I hope it helps.....problem is you come home you don't expect to be in a war zone

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mankind seems to be heading for a train wreck. I can't see the status quo continuing the way it is. Mankind is going to destroy itself sooner or later. Too much evil in the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Press conference has turned into a long line of public officials wanting to get on camera and provide useless statements to further their careers.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is there even any evidence the named suspect did any of this shooting? How do we know he wasn't delivered dead to the room, his fingerprints put on the weapons, and the real shooters extracted?

IMO there were at least two professional shooters, probably foreigners.

link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Mankind seems to be heading for a train wreck. I can't see the status quo continuing the way it is. Mankind is going to destroy itself sooner or later. Too much evil in the world.

Mankind showed it's worth and cause in the aftermath.

link   
a reply to: face23785

About 20 minutes

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

He may have intended to shoot it out with the cops when they got to him, but like most of these cowards, wimped out and offed himself. All the better honestly, rather than risk further life.

Wimped out isn't how I describe it.

Taking as many possible with him is more like it. He decides to kill himself, blaming the world for his troubles, deflecting his anger onto them, anyone, everyone.

This isn't to a case of terrorism or MK Ultra, its buried resentment built up over years, triggered by a single event. Does anyone know, when did his girlfriend leave him?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton tweeted that the NRA needs to be stopped. And other gooblygook about silencers.
She is such a vile opportunist. Makes me sick....

Over 515 injured. wow

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Is there even any evidence the named suspect did any of this shooting? How do we know he wasn't delivered dead to the room, his fingerprints put on the weapons, and the real shooters extracted?

How do I know you're not a Pleadian?

Let's stick to the info we have instead of just making # up.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Anything to base that on or just y'know...conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I would say that's a good match. It appears to me to be him and Marilou at an anti-Trump rally. The NASA shirt also adds credibility since he lived on the "space coast" of Florida before moving there.

Not sure - here is the best comparison from the video. Some similar facial structures but can we really be sure????

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just found out an old ship mate was one of the souls lost in this attack.

Safe passage Adrian .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I find the concept of 2 shooting platforms for 1 shooter to be a bit questionable.

Hopefully we get more(and better) info as this gets pieced together.

Why would it be questionable? Obviously this was well-planned. At some point he figured out that after he shot a certain direction for long enough people would flee so he would have to fire a different direction.

Ever go on a rampage in GTA? How often do you only shoot in 1 direction?

How many directions do the windows in that room face? I'm guessing they are pretty much all in the same direction. Given the elevation and distance to his targets. Moving 12 feet to the left or right has little to no effect on field of view.

Here you can see the fields of view from these 2 windows would be quite different. They are pretty far apart, so he either rented a large suite or he rented 2 adjacent rooms that had those little doors you can go between rooms without going out in the hall. Having been to Vegas (someone correct me if I'm wrong here), the suites tend to be high up in the hotel so you get a nice view for your money, so I'd guess it's one large suite. Obviously the guy didn't have to worry about how much it cost to get that suite.

Is this the room layout? Two rooms?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is how do we know he was the one who did it? It seems like we're talking the media's word for it. For all we know there were multiple shooters and this is just the fall guy.

Maybe just another reason to start the gun debate again and keep our eyes off the real issues? Seems like there's a brand new talking point EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. Maybe this is just the next one.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Is he wearing a [SNIP] hat?

I agree I'm not sure that pic is good enough to conclude it's definitely him.
edit on 2/10/2017 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed offensive word

link   

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join