It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's kind of awkward at first. You don't pull the trigger you pull forward on the for grip while holding your finger on the trigger. The actual rifle slides back on the recoil and the force from pulling forward causes your ringer to repeatably press the trigger.

link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest?

Fixed your code. Now lets see...

Unfortunately he looks like a million other old fat white guys. Give me a few years and I'll probably look like that as well.

I think without having someone who knew he was there, confirm that it was him, it's just... an old fat white guy who looks like another old fat white guy.

Us fat white guys, we all look alike

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Oddly, FOX is only showing one window in their live shots. Not sure what the other channels are doing.

Why are they doing that?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
MSNBC was just interviewing the guy's brother and this scumbag reporter asked him "how does this affect you?"

The guy was incredulous, to say the least.

Yeah they sure can ask some stupid sh!t after one of these events.
If that was me, I would go off.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ahhh you know what never mind.....

whats the point.

Yes you are right, always right, I am so utterly wrong, my views are meaningless next to yours.

edit on 2-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I went to bed last night literally about the time this started. Had I known, I would have stayed up to watch.

50+ souls who will never breathe air again. 400+ souls who will live with the scars of a battle they never chose to fight in. Hundreds more who will live their lives without a loved one in it. Thousands who will never be able to erase those images of horror from their minds.

Millions who will know fear... they will know the true enemy of humanity.

I pray for them all.

War is truly Hell.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

It's kind of awkward at first. You don't pull the trigger you pull forward on the for grip while holding your finger on the trigger. The actual rifle slides back on the recoil and the force from pulling forward causes your ringer to repeatably press the trigger.

It looks awkward as # to me. It doesn't seem to me like just any Joe Schmo could get one and become proficient with it without practice. How long did it take you to get the hang of it?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: EvillerBob

I dont feel like further clusterF'ng my image folder with this idiot, but look at the woman next to him and him and tell me that doesnt look like it might just be him and "Marilou' or however yous spell her name.

The last pictures I saw showed a small asian woman who did not, to my mind, look anything like the person he is with in the video. If there are pictures of him with the woman seen in the video (and I'm absolutely not disputing that, I just haven't come across them yet) then it does rather increase the chances of being the same old fat white guy.

link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Are you guys attempting to make judgements on this event based on what you see in one single photograph?

Seriously?
at what point was that photo taken we don't know 1 cop is facing madalay bay t is facing left one is facing right...that seems right...covering the other directions just to be sure...someone asked why didn;t guests report the shooting...they interviewed a guy seveal floors up window facing the other way,....he pointed out it was at the end last night of the festival and heard something and thought they were firing off fireworks at the end of the festival.....

link   
Media keeps making a big deal out of the fact he had 10+ guns in the room.

So far I haven't seen any info about how many he actually used. He may have just used 2.

link   

All evidence and statements so far point to he was going back and forth between the 2 windows.

He planned this far in advance.

His brother acted dumbfounded he could do this.

Jekyl and Hyde personality.

link   

In Nevada I imagine theres endless desert where people can go practice shoot 'full auto' and a soul would never heard it.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust
The MSM is trying so hard to outdo each other with sensational headlines, that to this very moment, I don't know how many were murdered last night. When I went to bed, it was 100.

Right now it's 50+ dead, 400+ injured. Unknown how many are from gunshots. Someone pointed out earlier it's entirely possible some were injured or even killed in the panic. The gunman is still responsible for all those casualties.

Indeed he is. I hope he was killed, and I hope no little children were shot. Thanks for the reply, Face23785. A very sad day.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can only imagine the horror that being in that crowd would have been.

A shooting in any crowd would be horrific and leave you almost blind in a mass of confusion.

But add to that that the shooter was 32 floors above.

Witnesses are saying they were scrambling to get away but had no idea where the shooting was coming from.

Even if you were an officer on the scene, you would I'm totally have no idea where the shooting was coming from, by even once you did, your handgun would be useless at that distance.

Even if you could shoot back, you wouldn't be able too because you are shooting blindly into a building where innocent people are.

Those poor people were absolutely trapped.

I am sick to the stomach just thinking about it.

link   
a reply to: Bluesma

"Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to f***ing die' before attack started
The mystery woman was allegedly 'acting crazy' and telling people 'you're all going to f***ing die', 45 minutes before the shooting started"

“There was a lady who came running up behind us in the concert and she started to play with people's hair, acting crazy, and she told us that we're all going to f***ing die.

“She said they're all around us and we were going to die.”

link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Are you guys attempting to make judgements on this event based on what you see in one single photograph?

Seriously?
at what point was that photo taken we don't know 1 cop is facing madalay bay t is facing left one is facing right...that seems right...covering the other directions just to be sure...someone asked why didn;t guests report the shooting...they interviewed a guy seveal floors up window facing the other way,....he pointed out it was at the end last night of the festival and heard something and thought they were firing off fireworks at the end of the festival.....

As usual, the initial seeds of conspiracy theories are shot down by mundane, easily believable and perfectly reasonable explanations. I'm sure that won't stop people from perpetuating all kinds of baseless theories about this though.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Stephen Paddock at an Anti-Trump Protest?

Fixed your code. Now lets see...

Thanks - it does look like him at the anti-Trump rally, but the resolution is low...this may also be why the media was quick to relay the ISIS link. I don;t think they want this to be an anti-Trump guy given all the incitement they have been involved in.
edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Millions who will know fear...

I really hope that as the investigation continues, we come to learn that this was NOT politically motivated.

I'm not sure we can afford any other outcome.

link   
LE reporting 58 dead now.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
They have interviewed his brother. He seems pretty surprised.

Twitter Video LINK

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join