It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't take issue with that part of the story. I'm pretty sure those guys train their dogs all times of the day and night depending on what shift they're working. I don't find that unbelievable.

The photo of the dead man? I find it unbelievable that a man who has been dead for at least an hour (according to the official story) would have bright red blood flowing from his wounds. As I said in another post somewhere---if you want to test the theory that blood remains bright red for over an hour it is easy to do.

Also concerning the positioning of the head of the dead guy (if it is indeed a dead guy)---how did his head get in that position from falling to the floor. Unless there is something (a gun or some other type of equipment) under his shoulders that is holding his upper body off the floor, something isn't kosher in that photo. That was my second impression upon seeing the photo---first the blood is "fresh" and bright red, second the head is at a really, really weird angle suggesting that the muscles have not relaxed when the photo was made or that the person in the photo isn't really dead.

I've been really, really leery of these "leaked" photos from the start. Nobody in the media has pursued these "leaks." Why not?

Pretty sure something is off about that picture. I can clearly see a picture of a man who has been laid on his back coughing and spluttering on his own blood and I don't think its a head wound that has caused it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Wonder what is on the white part of the chair where rifle is...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Ahh right thanks for that. Easy to get lost in all the threads and bits of information here and there

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Again thanks for the info

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

A magazine I zoomed in on my pc and that's what it looks like

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

There is a video of a young couple outside the building and she specially says there is glass coming from the window and falling to the ground. They understood the shots were coming from the hotel as well.

Perfect.

That might be the video of people at the bus stop on Las Vegas Blvd.

No way they would hear glass breaking that far away.

There are obstacles between the bus stop and the area where the glass would have landed.

And, the bust stop is a few hundred feet away.

edit on Oct-15-2017 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

There is a video of a young couple outside the building and she specially says there is glass coming from the window and falling to the ground. They understood the shots were coming from the hotel as well.

The glass would not have hit the ground.

There is a lower level roof area directly below both windows.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

She said they see and hear glass falling from what I can remember. Others commented on it as well. There no doubt the windows were knocked out. I'm sure there was indeed glass in the hotel room and outside the window.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Was the video before or after the shooting started?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642
I tend to agree with that assessment. The part about "his own blood" is fishy to me since this guy was supposed to have been dead for at least an hour when the photo was supposedly taken and yet there is bright red blood there. Anyone who has ever butchered an animal knows that fresh blood doesn't stay bright red for an hour or longer.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Redback
Thanks, it's always good to know what the possibilities are.

Too bad the videos I saw were all mono.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: diggindirt

Does anyone really think off duty Las Vegas K9 officers train their dogs at 9pm or 10pm on Sunday nights?

There are no "normal" hours in Vegas

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I mentioned the statement the girl in the video made about glass falling. She made that statement around the time the last two single noises were heard (after all the gunfire). It sounds like two single gun shots or possible explosive breaches going off, or it could just be the glass getting blown out (implying the gunshots came from somewhere else and the windows were blown out after the fact).

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
I had forgotten them calling in shots on Alibaba and Giles but that goes hand in hand with what the young girl who was interviewed by Laura Loomer said. She stated they were in the VIP area stage right (away from Mandalay Bay) and were running out the back toward Giles to a private hangar owned by someone in that VIP group and the shots got closer. She said there were many people running that direction and bc the shots were getting (seemed to be getting) closer they thought they were being chased by a gunman.

a reply to: CynConcepts

The dead officer noted before the security guard was found made me go back and listen again. Early in the police scanner 5:54 mark dispatch is advised that an officer is shot INSIDE Mandalay Bay northbound right outside rm 91, south end. Not sure which floor, but soon after at 6:26 another officer is stating he is on the 31st floor right below shooter.

Just wondering if this shot officer is the "dead officer" on the 32nd floor later mentioned or is this why it is said there is a shooter on the 29th floor?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I had forgotten them calling in shots on Alibaba and Giles but that goes hand in hand with what the young girl who was interviewed by Laura Loomer said. She stated they were in the VIP area stage right (away from Mandalay Bay) and were running out the back toward Giles to a private hangar owned by someone in that VIP group and the shots got closer. She said there were many people running that direction and bc the shots were getting (seemed to be getting) closer they thought they were being chased by a gunman.

The dead officer noted before the security guard was found made me go back and listen again. Early in the police scanner 5:54 mark dispatch is advised that an officer is shot INSIDE Mandalay Bay northbound right outside rm 91, south end. Not sure which floor, but soon after at 6:26 another officer is stating he is on the 31st floor right below shooter.

Just wondering if this shot officer is the "dead officer" on the 32nd floor later mentioned or is this why it is said there is a shooter on the 29th floor?

Guessing he meant route 91, not room. That would explain the "northbound" reference and is the name of the festival...also, there is no room 91.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Guessing he meant route 91, not room. That would explain the "northbound" reference and is the name of the festival...also, there is no room 91.

Thank you, that makes absolutely perfect sense! Guess the dead officer reference on the 32nd floor and why they think there is a shooter on the 29th floor is going to remain a mystery for now.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

As has been pointed out though, that girl was at the bus stop across the road, it would have been practically impossible to hear falling glass over the general noise and the noise of the concert at that distance

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
At 11:20 they breach the door and enter the suite. At 11:27 they breach the second door inside the room, then Zebra20 advises the dispatcher that the suspect is down, one officer discharged his weapon and there are “no other injuries.”

A weapon was fired and there is a lot of debate about multiple wounds in the picture. Question. Did one of the first men on the scene execute paddock out of anger? Is that what a possible cover up is actually about?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I tried to ear that on this site but I can't understand what they say.

What's the source for that?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Chances are..... the swat team waiting outside ( for nearly an hour) were probably pumped to the max and itching to get in there...... a round got off....... it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join