It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you look on www.truepeoplesearch.com...

It has his address, emails, relatives, phone number. Looks like he had a huge house too. But it does connect him with her.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

As to the thread topic.. the photo of the woman they are after... she looks Malaysian to me, aren't Malaysian 'Muslim'? I wonder if the guy as married to her and he became 'Muslim'?? Or is it just some random act??

my interpretation of what you just said "She has a Asian face....must be Muslim....her husband must also be Muslim...must be a terrorist"

do you see how utterly stupid then what you just said seems when you think about it like that.
edit on 2-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Might want to read the post I replied to for more context on my post.

link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin
nevermind.

Still need a passport to travel so its entirely possible he had a US passport on him / in the room / used to check into the room.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

I hate to say this but it's funny how the tune changes when it's not a Muslim doing the killing. If it were a Muslim all we'd be hearing is how it was a Muslim.

Terrible tragedy, none of those people deserved this. I'm glad they got the guy but I have a feeling he didn't care if he died. Such a tragedy.

You are right. If it were a Muslim, we'd all be saying it was a Muslim.
Given it appears it was not a Muslim, we're not all saying it was a Muslim.

you beat me

link   
The deal is...im not a criminal....but even i know where (for 25k) i could get an m249. In Mexico its much easier.

Rocket launchers, grenades, mines, fully auto rifles amd shotguns....none of this stuff is hard to find. Expensive (and sold by people id rather not talk to), but not hard to find.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

People already trying to pin it on Muslims. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't want to disguss it in this thread either. People have been murdered or are in bad condition injured, so i'll leave it here and just say that I hope the death toll doesn't rise further.

As to the thread topic.. the photo of the woman they are after... she looks Malaysian to me, aren't Malaysian 'Muslim'? I wonder if the guy as married to her and he became 'Muslim'?? Or is it just some random act??

wow

Now if that's not a racist comment!

And just so you know, not all malaysians are muslim.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

man this ain't about you and your piss poor prediction. as i said in your thread your pretty petty to be coming into this talking about told ya so. just shut the _____ up.

No need to get angry.

Was just posting what I'd predicted.

I'm not saying anymore on the matter in this thread, so no need to get angry over it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndFUTURE

If you look on www.truepeoplesearch.com...

It has his address, emails, relatives, phone number. Looks like he had a huge house too. But it does connect him with her.

If you look on the link I provided, it connects them.
It's all a bit strange.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

he kind of looks like he might have been playing a guitar or something???
and unhappy musician felt wronged by the music industry, songs swiped by the band that was on stages??

just taking wild guesses.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Seriously fella, very few are talking about Muslims, you being one of them.
Just stop it.

link   

US mass shootings.

Las Vegas, 2017: 50+ killed

Orlando, 2016: 50 killed

Virginia Tech, 2007: 32 killed

Sandy Hook, 2012: 27 killed

San Ysirdo, 1984: 21 killed

San Bernadino, 2015: 14 killed

Edmond, 1986: 14 killed

Fort Hood, 2009: 13 killed

Columbine, 1999: 13 killed
62 replies 1,128 retweets 613 likes

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A passport and a sh!t load of weaponry and ammo. Usual check in there in the US of A?

Have the NRA come out yet and said that if all the concert goers were armed with AR’s they could have taken him out?

For all those who died, your blood is on the hands of everyone of your countrymen who support the right to carry arms.

How many mass shootings in the UK? How many anywhere else where gun control is rigorously enforced. Yes you get the odd incident, but nothing like this. This is a sickness at the heart of the USA that YOU must all address.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't want to disguss it in this thread either. People have been murdered or are in bad condition injured, so i'll leave it here and just say that I hope the death toll doesn't rise further.

wow

Now if that's not a racist comment!

And just so you know, not all malaysians are muslim.

Not a racist comment at all. I'm saying I thought 'Malaysia' was a 'Muslim' country? Maybe she was 'Muslim' and the guy was with her?? She may have turned him... who knows??

Not racist, just a theory!

Wow, the people in this thread have problems when reading stuff on social boards! get your head round it... and actually READ what I typed.
edit on CDTMon, 02 Oct 2017 06:53:35 -05000000003106x135x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The vast majority of times these acts are carried out by Muslims. Its almost a daily occurrence somewhere in the world. Don;t blame people for suspecting the most likely source.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Political fundamentalists are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

he kind of looks like he might have been playing a guitar or something???
and unhappy musician felt wronged by the music industry, songs swiped by the band that was on stages??

just taking wild guesses.

Exactly. My Theory is just a theory, like yours.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Worked in Malaysia for a long time... yes, there are Muslims, but also a lot of Schiks, Christians, etc...

edit on 2/10/2017 by Hellhound604 because: Can never get the spelling right

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

The vast majority of times these acts are carried out by Muslims. Its almost a daily occurrence somewhere in the world. Don;t blame people for suspecting the most likely source.

In America most mass shootings are actually carried out by young white American Men who are not Muslim.

What you have said is factually incorrect, in America after these kinds of mass shootings the perp is almost always not Muslim. Now sure you could point to fort hood as a bit of a exception and I am sure there are others but in general Muslims are not responsible for mass shootings in America.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join