It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Here is another I found from a different angle, before the shooting. These people seem to get it and start running right at the first volley. Notice during the previous song (3:10) the shooter pops off 3-4 slow, semi-auto pot shots. Then JA tells the crowd to back up, then the 2nd song starts with the first wave of fire.
edit on 7-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe Paddock was hearing voices in his head...like the voice of his psychopathic father?
edit on 7-10-2017 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Thanks for responding.

What about the second window that was busted out? Do you think that Paddock shot from there at some point?

So with the inside gunfire...what do you think happened?

Maybe the second window was used as a location to shoot at the oil tank farm, or his tannerite bomb laden car (I'm not sure where the tank farm or his car was located]. Tannerite can explode when a high-velocity bullet hits it. Congress should ban the sale of tannerite to the public...nationwide. Banned for sale (tannerite)...here in Maryland.

edit on 7-10-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 7-10-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I'm with you Judy. I think it's highly possible there are cameras in the hallways even though they say there are not.

The cameras are there to mainly watch employee's.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I need some help with something...

Can someone provide me with a page reference (in this thread) where the pictures of the stacked magazines are?

I want to go back and examine something more closely (but admittedly I'm too lazy to search back through 260 pages to do it).

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

How about we start "banning" crazy people instead, crazy people who want to use a product like Tannerite (which can be easily made, by the way, with common household ingredients) for nefarious purposes.

Plus, there is no evidence this guy intended to use the stuff during his attack. And, as a matter of fact, he didn't use it during his attack. AND, it (Tannerite) didn't cause any injuries whatsoever during his attack...

Yet...you're ready to jump on the "bannit" wagon.

edit on 10/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

146ish

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Perfect.

Thanks!!!

ETA...it's actually about 143 (for those interested), but that was close enough and exactly what I wanted! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Find anything? What were you thinking was worth another look at those photos?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Initially, I hadn't examined the mags to see what caliber they were, or if they were all the same. They're actually not all the same, nor are they the same caliber. Most of them appear to be .223 mags (in 60 and 30 round configurations), but there are some which are clearly 7.62 x 39 (or possibly even .308 (7.62 x 51)...can't tell for sure).

Probably not an earthshaking discovery, but rather just another data point.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And further to the point of why I was interested...

One of the things which really puzzles me about this event is 'why all the guns?' It just doesn't make sense. Unless, as I've opined earlier, he was trying to make some kind of a statement. He just wouldn't need that many, or anywhere even close.

The magazines would be a pretty good indication of which firearms he intended to actually use vs. those firearms which were brought to the room for some other, yet to be understood, reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm starting to warm up to the 'covert mission gone wrong' theory.

I'm still bugged by Trump's "personally" statement.

The NYC guys also had their covert mission insider that brought that one down.

Salic was introduced to the undercover agent by El Bahnasawy as a trusted supporter of ISIS who would help fund the operation. Using an alias, Salic then contacted the operative about transferring the money, and also said he was "desperate" to join ISIS in Syria.

LV might have been a similar sting that simply went bad.
edit on 7-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's another point that really bugs me.

Why the second adjoining room?

The main suite had three window panes in the direction the adjoining room offered. Makes no sense to me, unless there were more people involved who stayed or were expected to stay in the days prior to the shooting.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

How about we start "banning" crazy people instead, crazy people who want to use a product like Tannerite (which can be easily made, by the way, with common household ingredients) for nefarious purposes.

Plus, there is no evidence this guy intended to use the stuff during his attack. And, as a matter of fact, he didn't use it during his attack. AND, it (Tannerite) didn't cause any injuries whatsoever during his attack...

Yet...you're ready to jump on the "bannit" wagon.

Paddock had 50 pounds of tannerite in his car during the attack. What do you think he was going to use it for? Target practice? Tannerite was used in the Chelsea, New York 2016 bombing attack.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Simple question for you...

Was Tannerite used in any fashion, for any reason, in the Las Vegas shooting incident? Yes or no?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think the tannerite was for when Paddock possibly planned to escape in his car. They still haven't found the Ruger American 308 he bought on the way to Las Vegas --- Perhaps he stashed the 308 bolt rifle somewhere down the road as a backup, which would be a perfect round to explode the tannerite with. He could have planned to use the tannerite in a suicide car bomb attack, even if the hotel room sniper attack went awry or did not occur.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Some questions...

Question...wasn't the main window used during the shooting the window in the main suite, and not the one in the auxiliary suite?

Question...which room door was the security guard shot outside of?

Ricochet maybe...or maybe counter-fire from the hallway? The walls are just sheetrock, a ricochet could easily penetrate a wall and take out a window in a different area. And I can speak from experience when I say, ricochets do some crazy, crazy, stuff!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think the tannerite was for when Paddock possibly planned to escape in his car.

Objection...speculation, your Honor!

Sustained.

Next. Answer the question.

ETA...you have absolutely no way to know what the killer had in mind! Not before, not during and not after the attack.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Maybe Paddock was hearing voices in his head...like the voice of his psychopathic father?

Or maybe he was hearing voices from a weapon of the mind. MKUltra is a real thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Tried to Buy Illuminating Tracer Rounds Before Massacre

The gunman responsible for the worst shooting attack in modern U.S. history made attempts to buy ammunition that illuminated after it was fired, a U.S. official briefed on the ongoing investigation told CNN. S

tephen Paddock tried to make the purchase at a gun show in Phoenix weeks before the massacre in Las Vegas. He was not able to do so because the seller of the equipment was out of stock, the official said.

The bullets, known as tracer ammunition, emit a pyrotechnic charge when fired and leave a trail of illumination. Paddock may have been planning to use the bullets as a guide to where his shots were ending up as he fired into the Vegas night, the official told the broadcaster.
To see if he struck his target/targets?
MSM

making tracer rounds isnt very hard. most people dont know this but the glowing bit is in the rear of the bullets. why? because the hot gas ignites the tracer charge. ANd the materials are easy to find to make these. a reloader can do these easy as pie.

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join