It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: dreamingawake

why would someone that says

Married to my lovely wife Marilou. Love my kids and grandchildren

in his instagram account page do something like that

The even more strange thing is that the woman he was a 'companion' and 'roommate' with and the police named was a Marilou Danley, whose husband on her FB pages does not look like the shooter???

Her FB has been deleted.

Yeah, two different men: companion(BF) Paddock and husband Danley. Maybe it's domestic violence turned into a mass shooting over that?

So, maybe she really did warn people, as the Sky News eyewitness had claimed.

Reports say he has a criminal record, nothing further release yet that I know of. Wonder if Nevada has a public court repository?

link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

man this ain't about you and your piss poor prediction. as i said in your thread your pretty petty to be coming into this talking about told ya so. just shut the _____ up.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
How the heck did they know the guy's name so quickly??????

well id imagine if the guy planned on going out this way then he had no problem using his real id and credentials to rent the room. so a quick room check with the hotel registry would give u his name. could have also have had id on his person when they found him. most likely did really.
edit on 2-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Checked his wallet?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

They took our guns in Aus of 1996 because a single gunman killed 36 people.
We'll America, I think you just broke our 21 year record.
Is this the call for your guns too?
We'll see.

Not likely. This sounds like a fully automatic weapon and purchases of those are governed by an additional set of laws compared to the vast majority of the civilian firearms market, assuming it was even legally acquired. This may cause some problems for the NFA crowd, but I don't think it will carry over to the rest.
edit on 2-10-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet 19m19 minutes ago

Shooter's "girlfriend" has Australian passport and is possibly of Indonesian descent.

Marilou had a husband and lived here for 10 years , he died, and she moved to USA. I believe she is of Filipino descent. Before her facebook was deactivated - the language used by friends was NOT bahasa indonesia (source: I can swear in that language - a well spent high school subject!)

Courier Mail article on Marilou's aussie connection

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Officers shot and killed the guy.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: UKTruth

That's crazy and interesting. Wow.

I will point out the picture captioned "Gary and Marilou," That image doesn't looked like the Marilou images I've seen. She is much younger IMO.

In one of the links it says they were married in 2011.
Maybe an older photo?? It's very strange.

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

The Civilian version (M249 SAW semi-auto) starting cost is roughly $14,000.

The civilian version (according to review ) has been extensively redesigned - Mil version fire from open bolt (to cool
weapon and prevent cook off), uses fixed firing pin

Civilian version has number of changes to prevent someone from swapping a few parts to convert the weapon to full
auto

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I hate to say this but it's funny how the tune changes when it's not a Muslim doing the killing. If it were a Muslim all we'd be hearing is how it was a Muslim.

Terrible tragedy, none of those people deserved this. I'm glad they got the guy but I have a feeling he didn't care if he died. Such a tragedy.

link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The only issue seems to be that she told the people they were all going to die about 45 minutes before the actual shooting. Seems like she had plenty of time to find a cop and tell them the room number after she was removed from the concert crowd. Maybe she did, I don't know, just seems like she knew what was going down hours before it actually happened.

link   
Hero's in the midst of tragedy.

The Independent‏Verified account @Independent 19m19 minutes ago

Strangers are driving Las Vegas shooting victims to hospital in their own cars www.indy100.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Passport .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

LVMPD‏Verified account @LVMPD 1h1 hour ago

For families looking to locate missing loved ones, please call 1-866-535-5654.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I hate to say this but it's funny how the tune changes when it's not a Muslim doing the killing. If it were a Muslim all we'd be hearing is how it was a Muslim.

well of course the tune changed, it was a white guy that so far doesn't seem to be a jihadist shouting allah akbar. now if he appeared to be of middle eastern decent, it would be muslim terrorist.

edit on 2-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have posted about your alleged "prediction" on your thread on that topic, I think it would be best if the discussion around your "prediction" continued on that thread rather than derailing this, rather important thread, with nonsense about weather or not you predicted it.

So if you want to discuss that further with me then please feel free to do so on the thread you have already on the topic.

It is not something I am going to discuss further on this thread.

I don't want to disguss it in this thread either. People have been murdered or are in bad condition injured, so i'll leave it here and just say that I hope the death toll doesn't rise further.

As to the thread topic.. the photo of the woman they are after... she looks Malaysian to me, aren't Malaysian 'Muslim'? I wonder if the guy as married to her and he became 'Muslim'?? Or is it just some random act??

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
nevermind.
edit on 2-10-2017 by HeadCrunchMcRockGroin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
According to various reports -

The female has been located by police
The 2 cars they were looking for have been located by police.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

Terrible tragedy, none of those people deserved this. I'm glad they got the guy but I have a feeling he didn't care if he died. Such a tragedy.

You are right. If it were a Muslim, we'd all be saying it was a Muslim.
Given it appears it was not a Muslim, we're not all saying it was a Muslim.

At the moment people are just trying to piece it together, whilst, frankly, still a bit shocked at the extent of this tragedy.

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join