It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren
a reply to: Jonjonj

Seemed like the sheriff hinted that he is a POI... something along the lines for people who ask questions in the media?

He is speculating about things that weren't even on the radar. With hindsight it is pretty tremendous.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
seems odd to me that there is "old" blood soaked into the carpet..and "new" fresh blood next to it.
was he killed twice? and why are there shell casings in that part of the room? dunno...just asking.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to know is...where is the "other" brother, Bruce???

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
One thing I'd like to know is...where is the "other" brother, Bruce???

And to add didn’t the brother mention that the mother raised 4 kids on her own?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Another thing I'd like to know is...

Where is the girlfirend? The one with multiple identities, multiple SSN's, and who isn't even a US citizen, but rather Australian...but doesn't ever seemingly have lived in Australia.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

No, read back about 60,000 pages and it was covered like six years ago.

See you in about a year!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Another thing I'd like to know is...

Where is the girlfirend? The one with multiple identities, multiple SSN's, and who isn't even a US citizen, but rather Australian...but doesn't ever seemingly have lived in Australia.

And why was she in a wheel chair?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Yeah...that too!

Drugged maybe? (so she couldn't blurt out some stuff with 10,000 MSM cameras on her???)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I was thinking weekend at Bernie’s scenario
Not really but somebody had to say it first

Edit: she would give a better testimony
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Dumb question...

Room / door orientation aside...why would dooshbag be left no choice but to commit suicide if he was trapped in the space? Why not surrender, and try to explain the impossible. They were gone, what did he have to lose?

One would speculate he was a patsy and maybe even dead before the shootings

Well he wouldn't need to be trapped shut in the room....

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why would they roll him over on top of another AR-15?

www.nytimes.com...

His left hand/glove is resting on top of the buttstock of another gun which he is laying on top of. Which nytimes and others have missed.

There is so much that is questionable in that photo from nytimes. For instance why is the ar-15 in a propped up position? Why does it look like he just took off the right hand glove as it was still in his left hand. Also, the brother stated several times shooter was "pragmatic"; well I see little that is "pragmatic". I would think that the chairs pushed together and the placement of the magazines would be closer to that broken window for quicker access. I guess that is the last window broken since the hammer is laying there. I am not buying single shooter at all, something is not right here. Oh and to ask what in the heck is a holographic sight?
edit on 5-10-2017 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: Deleted

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok been reading all manner speculation for 5000+ posts.

Guess I'm leaning towards the dupe theory more I reasearch ATS and other sources.

I'm on crappy 1G 1bar cell service being very rural and can't research this as I'd like - maybe others can.........

Pollocks finances and possibly aircraft records may shine better light on his possible involvement with agencies in past.

So research financial history

Aircraft departure/arrivals

Pollock had much $$$ where from?

Realestate? As most believe or elsewhere?

I think key information to be found that way.

Search myself but sometimes for example takes 20 minutes just to load this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think I see 10:12 on the lower display in the Taxi. That is 30 seconds after the "inner gunshots" were fired. That would correspond with the official time line here:

10:12 p.m.: First two officers arrive on the 31st floor and announce the gunfire is coming from directly above them.

But someone was getting shot at when that happened. Perhaps the security guard's run-in or .. fallout.

There's a view of the dashboard clock at 4:21 of this video. It either says 10:13 or 10:18 or 10:21; someone with better vision should probably take a look.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
why are people fixated on the clocks?

car clocks I see are always out... sometimes between 1 minute and 1 hour...

I wouldnt hold a theory to the minute a car clock said

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Ok been reading all manner speculation for 5000+ posts.

Guess I'm leaning towards the dupe theory more I reasearch ATS and other sources.

I'm on crappy 1G 1bar cell service being very rural and can't research this as I'd like - maybe others can.........

Pollocks finances and possibly aircraft records may shine better light on his possible involvement with agencies in past.

So research financial history

Aircraft departure/arrivals

Pollock had much $$$ where from?

Realestate? As most believe or elsewhere?

I think key information to be found that way.

Search myself but sometimes for example takes 20 minutes just to load this thread.

Those are great suggestions. I also remember the brother stating that the shooter could fly off anywhere in the world at a moments notice, and money was not a concern. Then we hear the girlfriend was sent to visit her family in the Philippines because he found a "cheap" airline ticket for her. I thought money was not an issue?
edit on 5-10-2017 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Wow, I am not alone. Check out 4:38 on this video.

So the security guard didn't help stop anything.

Ox, what's your opinion on if there are ever 2 guns (or more) firing at once?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Poster about a hundred pages back cited cab's clock being cinked to dispatch or some such...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal
Poster about a hundred pages back cited cab's clock being cinked to dispatch or some such...

hah, yeah... I work in a large corporation who's clocks are all ''synced'' too...

i dont think people should be trusting the exact minute on a cab clock to define their theories.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Try from 7.32 and listen to the varying rate of fire.

Can a bump stock do that?

P

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join