It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Dragoon01

Is there any indication of truth in the "rumors" that this was the same woman observed to be running around the concert 45 minutes before the shooting yelling everyone was gonna' die?

Just asking.

It's out there. Don't know if it's true, but it's out there.

They didn't say anything about the women in the concert. This women was seen with him playing cards. They also mentioned the receipt for room service indicating it was service for two people and then they mentioned the Sherriff saying that he felt the shooter didn't act alone. I found that very interesting that a mainstream media service mentioning the same things that we have been looking at here.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Tattoo ink sits in the third dermal layer. Unless it had blood pulling under it you'd still see it just like normal.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: judydawg

I'm sorry for your friend's loss. I also have a good friend who's 17 year old son hung himself. I've also had the misfortune to witness a suicide by gun...two actually. One I didn't see the act, the other I did. Both were horrible, and one was a neighbor and good friend.

I also lived in Asia for a while where life seemingly means nothing. Saw death on a daily basis it seems. Sadly, after a while you get kind of cold and matter of fact to it. I know that sounds horrible, but it's true. (I won't go into details).

Please don't read this next part if graphic descriptions upset you...

The human head contains almost all liquid. It weighs more than most bowling balls, and 90% of that weight is water (blood, brain tissue, etc). Gunshot wounds to the head make a horrible mess, stuff goes everywhere. It's tragic and horrific. Unfortunately, it's also just the facts. The blood loss is almost instant and in massive quantities.

Sadly I've seen it. I wish I never had, and hope I will never again, but I've seen it. And, once you step back from the emotion, there are things to be learned. I don't know how Medical Examiners do their job everyday and keep their sanity, but after my experiences I do understand a bit about stepping back out of the personal emotion for a moment.

ETA...when I see a mass-murderer with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, I don't feel a lot of angst. I don't feel morbid curiosity either, just a desire to understand what happened, when and why.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   
posted this in another thread thought i't post it here.

my post,

just saw something don't recall seeing it or reading about it here, or anywhere else. thought this thread is as good as any to post this. if you look at his neck in image with his eyes closed, you see what looks like a tattoo of the number 13. it is every image of this i looked at.

if you look at the suicide image it's not there on the dead guy. now that maybe explained by him having it removed, but it struck me kinda funny.

Vegas Shooter ACCIDENTALLY Killed Self- A Theory By Thomas Wictor

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you and warm thoughts back to you. I don't understand any of this, like we are saying where is the spray.

link   

edit on 5-10-2017 by judydawg because: Triple post

link   

edit on 5-10-2017 by judydawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Frankly, I don't believe that's a tatoo. It's either a bad shave job or a scar, or a combination of both.

Just my opinion, but I'm sure I could be wrong.

He doesn't seem like a tat guy...especially on his throat, above his collar line. That would be risky for employment.

Maybe he did have it, I don't know, but it doesn't look like a tat to me.

Frankly, I honestly don't believe this dude was anything more than a scammer and a playah (or wannabe) who wanted to go out with a bang. Again, I could be wrong, but for now I'm sticking with "dooshbag-scammer"...and now "mass-murderer".

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

It's out of the picture, perhaps on the ceiling or nearby walls.

Just a supposition on my part.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

well his brother said they were bad kids when they were young when doing the interview talking about their mom, could have been from back then.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yes it could have.

Probably wouldn't have worked for Morton Thiokol though...because I actually worked for a sub to them during the same time frame. Big company, so I never saw (or knew) him, but the Utah corporate operations would have never hired someone with a tattoo like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think this falls in line with someone took a picture and posted via Facebook with him with a women in the background. I have not seen it as I don’t have FB. It has been mentioned a bunch on this thread last night.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Even if he had a BDC in the scoped rifle he wouldn't have been able to get that shot right in just two shots. A true "sniper" would, but he'd have a spotter and all sorts of other data point to make up the shot. I don't think there's any way this dirtbag was capable of that kind of shooting. And he certainly didn't have the right weapons for it either (at least none that have been described so far).

You said it yourself. A true sniper would

Edit: I brought that up initially the only two shots shows a real deal professional. Not spraying and praying

Yep. And I hear three of those preliminary single shots...
edit on 5-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk... idth=480

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well his brother said they were bad kids when they were young when doing the interview talking about their mom, could have been from back then.

I suggest everybody watch the video of the brother's interview again.

The full length interview. Watch as he goes from shocked victim, to belligerent defensive guy...to would be bad taste comedian.

This guy is acting from start to finish.

He just can't shut up.

Seriously, watch the whole thing, 30 minutes...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That is not a tattoo, those are neck wrinkles.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i was just gonna post that one and the one from the powder puff girls image and it doesn't appear there.
still strikes me as strange.

edit on 5-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Seemed like the sheriff hinted that he is a POI... something along the lines for people who ask questions in the media?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Just turkey neck.

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join