It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Here is the timeline the sheriff's department released:

10:05 p.m.: First shots fired by the suspect. This was seen on closed-circuit television from the concert venue.

10:12 p.m.: First two officers arrive on the 31st floor and announce the gunfire is coming from directly above them.

10:15 p.m.: The last shots are fired from the suspect per body-worn cameras. 10:17 p.m.: The first two officers arrive on the 32nd floor.

10:18 p.m.: Security officer tells LVMPD officers he was shot and gives exact location of the suspect's room.

10:26-10:30 p.m.: Eight additional officers arrive on the 32nd floor and begin to move systematically down the hallway, clearing every room and looking for any injured people. They move this way because they no longer hear the gunfire of an active shooter.

10:55 p.m.: Eight officers arrive in the stairwell at the opposite end of the hallway nearest to the suspect's room.

11:20 p.m.: The first breach is set off and officers enter the room. They observe the suspect down on the ground and also see a second door that could not be accessed from their position.

11:27 p.m.: The second breach is set off, allowing officers to access the second room. Officers quickly realize there is no one else in the rooms and announce over the radio that the suspect is down.

www.latimes.com...

The newest timeline. They changed the original version of the exchange of gunfire before breach. I believe the exchange of gunfire happened after the security guard got shot and called for help, but were told to stand down when LVPD got there.

The guard had 200 rounds shot at him and only recieved a flesh wound. He helped clear the rooms before seeking medical attention. The police must have been looking at him as a person of interest. Reports are that he was able to leave the hospital earlier but police wanted him to remain longer to help with the investigation.

Notice that he's not really talking publicly about all this. He may still be a person of interest.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Dumb question...

Room / door orientation aside...why would dooshbag be left no choice but to commit suicide if he was trapped in the space? Why not surrender, and try to explain the impossible. They were gone, what did he have to lose?

ETA...this isn't more of the 'arms deal gone bad' theory is it???

edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Yes there certainly don't seem to be enough bullet holes showing in the door if it was not ajar and shut as some reports seem to suggest. It looks like the door must have been open if 200 shots went down that hall and not through the door. it's also true we haven't seen the direction down the hall where the shooter' s fire would have been directed...not yet anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Dumb question...

Room / door orientation aside...why would dooshbag be left no choice but to commit suicide if he was trapped in the space? Why not surrender, and try to explain the impossible. They were gone, what did he have to lose?

One would speculate he was a patsy and maybe even dead before the shootings

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

Dumb question...

Ill bite, maybe the real shooter was sighting the gun for that Stephen guy, then when he handed the gun to him he pulled out the handgun, killed him and continued with the shooting . meh

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: worsaw

originally posted by: antibren

Dumb question...

Ill bite, maybe the real shooter was sighting the gun for that Stephen guy, then when he handed the gun to him he pulled out the handgun, killed him and continued with the shooting . meh

Of course only speculating not my theory!

1 or two shooters (or two people one in that didn’t fire a round but setup surveillance ) could have just gone up to his room shot him in a way that was the gun that looked like self inflicted wounds. Started shooting for 12 mins Shot security at 14min and then for the next SIXTY + minutes set the crime scene up and left (normal clothes no guns just more scared house guest). They would have known before hand who the patsy was going to be and found him to be a good fit and setup his homes with more guns before the shooting even happened...

Again just a thought that nothings impossible...

My only thoughts are is people need to look at more who is gonna and already started to profit off this event. It’s a very serious and well funded security group
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

Edit 3: the gf story would fit too that they just wanted to buy a house in the Philippines fits perfectly into MSM narrative that he was trying to send her away.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ahh the fuel tanks that's right! That may well be it!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So what happens in the 25 (agonizing) long minutes between 10:55 and 11:20?

A couple games of Hearts maybe? Lunch? A trip to Starbucks for a refill? Does anyone have any idea how long even 60 seconds is when people are dying??? Or, less sarcastically, how many 30 round magazines can be reloaded in 25 minutes...even without a speed loader???

Until they breached that room, whatever room they breached, they had ZERO idea the incident was over!

edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
More for you.

The video starts with echo shots. Then at 0:04 outside shots, with their echo at 0:06.

Then... at 0:45 you hear shots that sound muffled, no echo. Taxi driver says "its sounds like its coming from farther away".

At 1:08 you hear outside shots again, with their echo lasting until 1:10.

Do you know what really happened at 0:45? Many think he just shot out a different window, but that would still produce an echo. What really happened is the gunshots at 0:45 were inside the hotel room. Probably the ones shooting the security guard.

We need to timestamp this video somehow, and get a real version of the events that transpired inside the hotel. Does anyone see a clock inside the vehicle?

edit on 5-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ya the time gap is ridiculous wth was going on in there? They keep trying to explain it but each explanation makes no sense. It's fishy...period.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: antibren

The simple explanation is that Hodge is lying.

There are plenty of inconsistencies with Hodge's story. I don't know why anyone why take his word over the official narrative at this point.

I agree with you about Hodge is probably lying, friend.....but I don't trust the official narrative either, do you?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think I see 10:12 on the lower display in the Taxi. That is 30 seconds after the "inner gunshots" were fired. That would correspond with the official time line here:

10:12 p.m.: First two officers arrive on the 31st floor and announce the gunfire is coming from directly above them.

But someone was getting shot at when that happened. Perhaps the security guard's run-in or .. fallout.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There's a clear image of the clock at 8:00.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well if the muffled shots were the security guard getting shot that blows the sheriff's timeline out of the water. Because they keep saying the shooting stopped after the guard was shot that's why the cleared rooms and didn't immediately get into that room until swat arrived. They were told to stand down and wait for swat but only because the shooting had stopped.

There is a thread on the site where an ATS member was there that night in the bar when the shooting started he has pictures and video. His recollection is hearing rapid fire first 2 large booms or explosions as they were moving folowwed by gunfire that was muffled and different from the original. That also blows the timeline because the inside gunfire at the guard was meant to have happened before the booms if the were the breaches not after...strange timelines all over 😮

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes my last post was wrong at 4:18 I can see 10:13 on the lower display, but your shot is much more clear.

Thank you, this timestamp will go a long way in piecing this together, because as of yet I don't think anyone has proper timelines.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I keep saying this, folks...the official story is an exercise in 'cooking the books' to cover up backsides and the real story...and this is why it's taking so long to emerge...at one molecule per hour.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So this places the inside shots at around 10:10 or 10:11.

10:05 p.m.: First shots fired by the suspect. This was seen on closed-circuit television from the concert venue.

*10:10 p.m.: Something mysterious happens with the security guard.

10:15 p.m.: The last shots are fired from the suspect per body-worn cameras.

10:17 p.m.: The first two officers arrive on the 32nd floor.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, I am not alone. Check out 4:38 on this video.

So the security guard didn't help stop anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oh I thought you were saying he would have had trouble sighting in on the crowd and firing.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well maybe thats what happened but its not the official story or the story from the ATS member who was at the venue and made a thread.

I'm off gents hoping to catch another news conference if there is one!

Trump's comment about "The calm before the storm" with all his military advisers around him tonight was creepy! I invite you all to check it out if it's on video out there yet. I'm certain CNN will be repeating it all night. It was very creepy!😊night y'all!

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join