It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

I'm honestly not trying to be condescending at all. I'm actually trying to be nice...and helpful and respectful.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Those who refuse to even countenance any possible differentiation from the official narrative should reconsider their place on this website.

You guys come in shifts, two go to sleep, another two come back.

And always with the exact same methodology.

Rehash old information, question old theories.

Get people to spend their time going over, and over and over the small details that were established a long time ago.

I am onto all you guys.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: TruD4rkness
So I want to add a little bit of clarity to all the reports that he fired 200 rounds down the hallway at the security guard.

"Police said Paddock managed to fire off over 200 rounds as the security guard approached the suspect's room alone."

From
abcnews.go.com...

Nowhere does it say that Paddock was firing at the officer, it says he managed to fire off 200 more rounds as the officer approached.

How long and how many clips would he need to replace to accomplish that?
Seems like it'd take up a significant amount within the approx 10 minute timeline.

Just look at the door,door frame,and walls if you doubt the 200 rounds story. I counted 13 shown on 1.5 doors

I think he did but I'd expect more damage than that and more than a leg wound. As to my question though, wouldn't 200 rounds shot down the hall beva noticeable lull in the firing outside?
There's the muffled bursts suggesting switched positions...I don't know what this suggests about rate of fire and 2 shooters though just an observation about the volley timeline.

Also didn't LE just yesterday say it was fired down the hallway? A page back someone posted an abc news link where LE now says 200 shots but not that they were inside?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm going to go slow, okay?

The above is an excerpt from your post. You were quoting another poster. There was a diagram and picture in the other poster's post. I would like to start here, okay?

First...I want you to look carefully at the picture of the food cart, specifically the wall immediately to the left of the cart. Do you see how there is both a light and room number (circled in red)? Okay, now look at the wall just to the left of that. Notice how the wall steps back about 4" and then continues out of the frame?

Second...okay, now look at the floorplan diagram for this same location. Notice how the wall doesn't have that little jog, but rather a several foot set-back immediately left of the door? This set back, or inlet, goes all the way to the backside of the tub in the bathroom.

Therefore, the picture was not taken at the same place as the doorway labeled "32-134" in the diagram. The wall alignment is different. I can't explain why the red circle appears to show a room number of 32-134, but I can tell you that by the National Fire Protection Assc (NFPA) Code, which is the governing Life Safety Code for the United States, this diagram has to reflect the exact layout of the walls. Not close, but exactly. A building cannot get a Occupancy Permit unless this is met. The reason is...in a smoke filled corridor firefighters may need to use this diagram to feel their way around, so it is imperative this diagram be accurate.

(End of part #1) Again, I am going to take these explanations very, very, slowly.

Let me know if you understand or if you have questions, okay? Do you agree?

You are still looking at this wrong.
the picture of the cart shows a door into room 32134.

That door is NOT shown on the brown floor plan you are referencing
You have to extrapolate here a little bit.
Imagine you are standing at the double doors labeled on the brown diagram lets call the top of that diagram North.

If you were facing North, that would place the suite behind you.
You would see a long hallway going down the tower.
To your right would be a doorway into the stairwell.
To your left would be the door that you are seeing in the picture with the cart.
All in the hallway
That door with the cart leads into 32134
lets say you open that door and walk in.
To your left would now be ANOTHER door.
THAT would be the door that you are seeing on the brown diagram into 32135.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here it is...

link   
Never mind. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Sorry. Really.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: imitator

Let me splain this a bit differently then.

I know there is no evidence to support aliens and bigfoot. I'm making them up. Where is this evidence on this an arms deal going bad? All there is here is speculation and the point I'm trying to make is we might as well speculate about bigfoot or pigs flying out his rear end as the arms deal angle.

No one is saying certain things couldn't be possible such as :
Multiple shooters
Him having help accumulate weapons
This being antifa related
This being some sort of liberal way of going out with a bang and impacting gun control
The official story between which room he was in being in question

On those theories people are offering some logical explanations an/or some proof to debate.

I get where your coming from. However, it's not a good ideal for you to throw aliens and bigfoot into the mix.

The theory that Paddock being setup for an arms deal and a patsy is not far fetched. There's simply to many guns for one person. It's just one logical explanation out of many.

Another logical explanation for the cameras is that the (gun buyer) set the cameras up after killing Paddock, and used outside guided help to escape... possibly deep state, cia or ISIS related etc.

At this point the story can go anywhere... until we have facts.

edit on 49104931pm312017Thu, 05 Oct 2017 16:49:28 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruD4rkness
So I want to add a little bit of clarity to all the reports that he fired 200 rounds down the hallway at the security guard.

"Police said Paddock managed to fire off over 200 rounds as the security guard approached the suspect's room alone."

From
abcnews.go.com...

Nowhere does it say that Paddock was firing at the officer, it says he managed to fire off 200 more rounds as the officer approached.

How long and how many clips would he need to replace to accomplish that?
Seems like it'd take up a significant amount within the approx 10 minute timeline.

Just look at the door,door frame,and walls if you doubt the 200 rounds story. I counted 13 shown on 1.5 doors

I think he did but I'd expect more damage than that and more than a leg wound. As to my question though, wouldn't 200 rounds shot down the hall beva noticeable lull in the firing outside?
There's the muffled bursts suggesting switched positions...I don't know what this suggests about rate of fire and 2 shooters though just an observation about the volley timeline.

Also didn't LE just yesterday say it was fired down the hallway? A page back someone posted an abc news link where LE now says 200 shots but not that they were inside?

But look again at the photo and the door... and the lack of 200 bullet holes a.abcnews.com...

Edit: and the door on the ground looks like those bullets were shot in through the door and they look like entry shots
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here it is...

Clear as a darn bell to me...

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I swear early on when we were trying to figure out the layout of the room there was a floor plan of the Vista suite that showed an adjoining room that could be added on. Maybe it was one of the other suites that were brought up as possibilities.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Except the sheriff said,in last night's conference, the lvpd arrived first after the leo was shot and they cleared rooms because the firing had stopped. The sheriff then said swat approached the suite door from the stairwell...later eluding to the fact it was blocked but not welded as some rumors had stated. He said they staged the breach from the stairwell. Swat that is. His timeline and question answering sessions were contradictory.

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Never mind. Maybe I'm just losing my mind.

Sorry. Really.

Welcome to the same page! Okay?

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That was where I was headed also...but there's just been so many posts, I can't keep track anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

👌👌👌exactly!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think that's the lighter one I reposted. The brown image doesn't show the room next to it, which is 134. It show the interior doorway from 134 though.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Darling, most of the people you're accusing of being shills have been on this site longer than you. Hell, I'll hit 10 years in January. If you think I'm being aggressively skeptical now you should have seen me in the run up to 2012. Just because people don't accept alternative theories as readily as you do doesn't make them agents for some nefarious organization.

link   

We had the video to the room itself right? We should use that.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No. It was definitely one of the official Mandalay Bay floor plans.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think I'm going to go start drinking.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I mean, I guess you can argue the 3D diagram drafted up quickly by a media source as a simple visual aide isn't precise enough for you, but it seems to do its job fairly well to me. I'm not sure why this is an argument *shrug* The alignment of the 3D graphic isn't precise enough doesn't really have anything to do with the door to the adjoinjng suite or the one to the hallway. Why are we discussing this?

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join