It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Dragoon01

Omg thank you for your sane post. I thought I was going insane...or many others posting here were going insane or...gaslighting...or. ..
You know what? I think ppl just don't bother to read these days!!!! Lolol. Stick a fork in me, think I'm done!🙃 perhaps I just need a nap!!!!!

Spatial recognition and the ability to visualize information. Its not something everyone can do. That's not a dig on anyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: antibren

The floorplan shown HERE

is NOT the same floorplan as shown in THIS post.

They are completely different!

He was showing what he labeled as room 2 and room 32-134 in the first picture he even labeled it as such

That’s the far left room and room 32-134 he isn’t saying both pictures are room 32-134
edit on 5-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The floorplan shown HERE

Well I guess one of them is drawn in 3 dimensions and the other is a flat elevation. Other wise THEY DIPICT THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

edit: yes I recognize that the 3d rendering also shows room 32124, the access hallway and the stairwell. In fact if you look at the photos of the crime scene showing the crime tape and the one showing the cart you can tell they were taken from directly in front of the door to the stairwell.
edit on 5-10-2017 by Dragoon01 because: add

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

The floorplan shown HERE

Well I guess one of them is drawn in 3 dimensions and the other is a flat elevation. Other wise THEY DIPICT THE EXACT SAME THING!!!

edit: yes I recognize that the 3d rendering also shows room 32124, the access hallway and the stairwell. In fact if you look at the photos of the crime scene showing the crime tape and the one showing the cart you can tell they were taken from directly in front of the door to the stairwell.

A lot of people just need to slow down and take in facts not just try and be the first to shoot down a evidence to get those magical stars

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Guys...slow down!! Seriously!

Look at the picture carefully. There is no door from 32135 into 32134 in the accurate background. The only door into the 32134 space is from the hallway!

The other 'sketch' (we'll call it) shows a double door leading directly from 32135 into 32134. This is incorrect, and does not reflect the actual layout of the space!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Let me splain this a bit differently then.

I know there is no evidence to support aliens and bigfoot. I'm making them up. Where is this evidence on this an arms deal going bad? All there is here is speculation and the point I'm trying to make is we might as well speculate about bigfoot or pigs flying out his rear end as the arms deal angle.

No one is saying certain things couldn't be possible such as :
Multiple shooters
Him having help accumulate weapons
This being antifa related
This being some sort of liberal way of going out with a bang and impacting gun control
The official story between which room he was in being in question

On those theories people are offering some logical explanations an/or some proof to debate.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't direct that at me!

I'm not the one posting 700 posts a second...and I don't give a flying S# about stars!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Guys...slow down!! Seriously!

Look at the picture carefully. There is no door from 32135 into 32134 in the accurate background. The only door into the 32134 space is from the hallway!

The other 'sketch' (we'll call it) shows a double door leading directly from 32135 into 32134. This is incorrect, and does not reflect the actual layout of the space!!!

Because in the Mandalay picture its two rooms! If you were interested in Vista suite why would they show you with room 32-134?

MSM media already said he bought two rooms.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Are you guys forgetting that this guy was 64 years old, not 30 yrs old. The picture of him on the floor does not look like a 64 year old. lol why has nobody discussed that, he looks more like 40 years old.
edit on 5-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruD4rkness
So I want to add a little bit of clarity to all the reports that he fired 200 rounds down the hallway at the security guard.

"Police said Paddock managed to fire off over 200 rounds as the security guard approached the suspect's room alone."

From
abcnews.go.com...

Nowhere does it say that Paddock was firing at the officer, it says he managed to fire off 200 more rounds as the officer approached.

How long and how many clips would he need to replace to accomplish that?
Seems like it'd take up a significant amount within the approx 10 minute timeline.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You are part of a many. You clearly didn’t read any new info before you joined the fray again.
I only had originally requested you look over the threads casually because you are so intelligent.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm about ready to just give up here!

I'm trying to help you guys, and you're just making it impossible. Y'all are just throwing out random S# so fast, there's no continuity between one thing and the next.

Have fun!

The backgrounds I posted above are NOT the same. I'm done arguing about it. Period.

Enjoy the nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10/5/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm about ready to just give up here!

I'm trying to help you guys, and you're just making it impossible. Y'all are just throwing out random S# so fast, there's no continuity between one thing and the next.

Have fun!

The backgrounds I posted above are NOT the same. I'm done arguing about it. Period.

Enjoy the nonsense.

This isn’t random stuff thrown out it was discussed at 7pm yesterday during a high member visibility time but you acknowledge this info as just being thrown at you 100mph ...this is all old info that needed to be addressed as most members on both sides don’t go back and read what they have missed...I begged OP to make this evidence it’s own thread but he didnt

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

He had 23 guns with him. Odds are he just swapped out when one was empty.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit:

Maybe they are the same... Just have to rotate one a bit.
edit on 10/5/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For those who saw the real image of him on the floor it looks nothing like him. The guy is 64 years old, the one who was shot in the head that committed suicide looks like he's 40-50 yrs old

www.leoaffairs.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Look...
I know this can be hard for some people so yes lets slow down. I am an artist (hobby not my profession but I have been drawing my whole life) so sometimes I see things in a different way than other people do and its hard for me to understand why they cant just see it like I do.
So.

I want you to look at the overhead floor plan that has the brown back ground.
That looks like a plate that is posted in the actual hotel room. Usually they put them on the back of the door along with a little map showing you where you are on the floor.
This is room 32135 lets leave the other room out of it for a second.

The post of that floor plan shows a label that the poster added to show you the exit from the room (double doors) into the hallway which would go down to the elevators. Just to the left of that set of double doors is a bar area and a bathroom. If you watch the video you can see at the end of it there is a guy standing in the bar area as the person pans around the room. Now move to the left on that drawing again and you will see another label he has added showing a SINGLE door. That door leads to 32134.

Now look at the 3D drawing.
32135 is the set of rooms that have the labels showing a broken out set of windows and the other label that says "why not here" 32134 is the room that he has labeled with the other broken out windows.

edit on 5-10-2017 by Dragoon01 because: corrected room numbers

edit on 5-10-2017 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

He apparently lost a ton of weight leading up to this.

link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal

originally posted by: TruD4rkness
So I want to add a little bit of clarity to all the reports that he fired 200 rounds down the hallway at the security guard.

"Police said Paddock managed to fire off over 200 rounds as the security guard approached the suspect's room alone."

From
abcnews.go.com...

Nowhere does it say that Paddock was firing at the officer, it says he managed to fire off 200 more rounds as the officer approached.

How long and how many clips would he need to replace to accomplish that?
Seems like it'd take up a significant amount within the approx 10 minute timeline.

Just look at the door,door frame,and walls if you doubt the 200 rounds story. I counted 13 shown on 1.5 doors

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join