It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: comawhite12
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm going to guess you have never fired any of the mentioned weapons.
An AR-15's recoil is negligible at best, and an AK's is a bit above that.
Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.
source: Am a shooter, that has spent entire days on range with my weapons.

Exactly! makes no sense. So a 64 year old man has enough energy to bring in 23 guns ..ammo bags back and forth but doesn't have energy to kill more lol they aren't asking the right questions

These things called carts and hotel employees exist.

Have you ever been to Vegas? They don't check bags at hotels.

A teenager walks up and says "Can I take your bags, sir?," you tell them the room number and it's done for you.

No #. I've worked as a bellman before and taken people's bags I couldn't count how many times I had guests say they didn't want me touching their bags or needed my help. At the time being 17-18 I didn't care or thought much about it other than they were cheapos that didn't want to tip me. It's more than rational to think he'd be scared of anybody handling his bags but him. Most mass muderees are control freaks.

This was a rich as *** man. Even his brother stated that you toss a $100.00 bill at a bellman to take your bags up on the cart for you. When you are in a position to get a suite and meals comped as a valued customer (meaning you spend money there, LOTS of money) it is really easy to walk to an elevator an get in. Let the kids do the heavy work.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Which actually brings me to my other thought on this incident, that these are more like the actions of a younger man...all that setting up and guns ain't lighweight, running from window to window (there were barely breaks in the firing so he was damn quick) and as you say the toll on the body. A hell of a lot of set up guns equipment planning for 9-11 mins? Seems so very very over the top for something that could have been much simpler easier and quite possibly far more deadly.

Don't forget he was 30
Stories up.. how much energy did he have to keep going back and forth to his car loading bag after bag suit case after suit case and then still have enough energy to unpack everything.. thento shoot for 9 mins wire cameras and doing all this while supposedly frail and sick

Not that hard... and I'm speaking from experience.

I'm almost 70, and a woman and not in great shape. I've helped load and unload a dealer's van for a gun show. Break them down, put them in suitcases, go to the front desk and ask a bellman to help bring a luggage cart.

Easy-peasey. And nowadays, suitcases come with nice rollers on them. I can roll a 60 pound bag with no problem.

Ok. But reports are saying he was fragile and lost weight. Which I take as sickly. It's easy to do if you're healthy full of energy.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The layout is dead on.

Another member asked if something was blocking the side windows, which would require him to rent another room just to get another windows with the same vantage point... There is only a movable couch in the way.
edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
Listen to me clearly,

That is why I am bringing this up. That Aussie story is bull#. It is being pushed on some major media outlets too.

The food cart with the camera on it has wires leading into room 32-134, and those wires went through a connecting door to 32-135 (supposedly). The door that got shot through and breached was for 32-135.

There is some hush hush over room 32-134. They are playing it like 32-135 is a "double room suite", but its not. They are rooms rented separately, that have a connecting door (which is usually dead bolted on both sides). They both have their own beds and bathrooms.

Ive also seen two completely different Aussie stories. One in which he was upstairs and the other where he was not upstairs.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

Listen to me clearly,

That is why I am bringing this up. That Aussie story is bull#. It is being pushed on some major media outlets too.

The food cart with the camera on it has wires leading into room 32-134, and those wires went through a connecting door to 32-135 (supposedly). The door that got shot through and breached was for 32-135.

There is some hush hush over room 32-134. They are playing it like 32-135 is a "double room suite", but its not. They are rooms rented separately, that have a connecting door (which is usually dead bolted on both sides). They both have their own beds and bathrooms.

Ive also seen two completely different Aussie stories. One in which he was upstairs and the other where he was not upstairs.

He claimed he was upstairs and went downstairs after the shooting started.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: comawhite12

Again.. if this happened. How come not one employee saw or raised suspicions? If I'm carrying x amount of bags for one guy the normal human thing to do is make conversation..(where you're from, what your doing here). Find me the bellmen or people that helped this guy. So far police have said he didn't have any help carrying his bags to his room..

I'm going to guess you have never fired any of the mentioned weapons.
An AR-15's recoil is negligible at best, and an AK's is a bit above that.
Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.
source: Am a shooter, that has spent entire days on range with my weapons.

Exactly! makes no sense. So a 64 year old man has enough energy to bring in 23 guns ..ammo bags back and forth but doesn't have energy to kill more lol they aren't asking the right questions

These things called carts and hotel employees exist.

Have you ever been to Vegas? They don't check bags at hotels.

A teenager walks up and says "Can I take your bags, sir?," you tell them the room number and it's done for you.

No #. I've worked as a bellman before and taken people's bags I couldn't count how many times I had guests say they didn't want me touching their bags or needed my help. At the time being 17-18 I didn't care or thought much about it other than they were cheapos that didn't want to tip me. It's more than rational to think he'd be scared of anybody handling his bags but him. Most mass muderees are control freaks.

This was a rich as *** man. Even his brother stated that you toss a $100.00 bill at a bellman to take your bags up on the cart for you. When you are in a position to get a suite and meals comped as a valued customer (meaning you spend money there, LOTS of money) it is really easy to walk to an elevator an get in. Let the kids do the heavy work.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The layout is dead on.

Another member asked if something was blocking the side windows, which would require him to rent another room just to get another windows with the same vantage point... There is only a movable couch in the way.

Then call conspiracy.

I'll take the word of LEO who were there over you.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ok answer this smart guys. He goes through all that trouble of smuggling 23 guns all big rifles mind you ontop of the countless of ammo. He wires cameras in a room. Yet.. only shoots for 9-11 minutes and then blows his own head off? So why go through all that trouble of bringing in all that firepower if he was only going to do 9 minutes worth of damage? Makes no sense again.. wiring a room with cameras makes no sense.. the FBI and local
Police is clearly at a Loss for motive or reasons for his actions.

It makes no sense to normal people to shoot high powered weapons into a crowd of people enjoying a music concert. So why are you trying to make sense of his preparations?

CRAZY doesn't make sense. I know. I have CRAZY people in my family that do things that make ABSOLUTELY no sense to people who aren't crazy. They don't go on shooting rampages but they act just as illogically as this guy. On the other hand, I know of a guy who had been in a treatment center for mental illness for quite some months. He was released, his family was told he was ready to re-enter society and yet a week later he walked into his mom's bedroom and stabbed her 29 times. He'd never had a problem with his mom before. She was, at times, his only support system and yet he brutally murdered her and walked out the door and back to his apartment. People who have brain issues do unpredictable, illogical things. Why try to find reasons?

Added note: Now I see that msm is saying that he was prescribed Valium and saying that Valium was the reason for his "snap." They seem to be reaching as far as some of the nutjobs on internet forums!

link   

Looks as though there are 3 unbroken windows in the corner suite then a broken windows (1 of the 6) in the next two rooms.

So the room marked 32134 is not really that number.

Mr Hodge had been staying in room 32134 of the hotel.

Lin k

link   
Where are these people that helped him? Where is the camera footage of him going from lobby to his car back up to his room. Not one person working there other than the person who supposedly delivered him room service has said they helped him.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So this guy became Jason Bourne over night because he was taking some anxiety pills or were those become a killer pills...

I thought it was strange that a morning news broadcast mentioned that he had been recently prescribed "anti anxiety" medication and maybe it had an adverse effect? Talk about our "Assumptions and Guesses" that is more daft than anything I have read here. Having cared for psycho geriatrics and mentally ill clients, not once have I observed adverse effects from Diazapam.

Unless he had it specifically prescribed to calm himself and steady his shot, as it is used by snipers. That would be more rational than it causing adverse effects resulting in mass homicide.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Where are these people that helped him? Where is the camera footage of him going from lobby to his car back up to his room. Not one person working there other than the person who supposedly delivered him room service has said they helped him.

We haven't seen any of the footage from the hotel yet (if we will at all).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It has just been released that Paddock was gambling for 8hrs solid prior to the shooting
That he had been collecting guns since 1982 (despite his brother saying he had little or no interest in them)
Police believe he had visited several other music festivals in the area and possibly tried to get rooms at other hotels

Further information

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Then call conspiracy.

What word are you taking over mine exactly?

The LEOs are the ones that took the picture of the food cart. They are also the ones that claimed the wires of the camera go to room 32-134 and through the connecting door to 32-135. The LEOs agree with me.

Watch the video found here of door 32-135 and door 32-134 and food cart with camera and wires: washingtonpost.com

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don't understand your post. I don't think others do either. It is known that the broken windows are in two different rooms. Check out this graphic from The New York times. They also marked the rooms separate.

static01.nyt.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then call conspiracy.

What word are you taking over mine exactly?

The LEOs are the ones that took the picture of the food cart. They are also the ones that claimed the wires of the camera go to room 32-134 and through the connecting door to 32-135. The LEOs agree with me.

Watch the video found here of door 32-135 and door 32-134 and food cart with camera and wires: www.washingtonpost.com... g/?utm_term=.4d57e8bffbe2

You claim the "Aussie story is BS."

I have no reason to believe otherwise.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The Aussie story didn't come from LEOs. It came from some shady sources, and was repeated by mainstream media. So did you mean you believe the shady sources over LEOs (inlcuding myself)?

I think your intentions are very clear.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

So it would seem he took over the other man's room while the man was out. No official talk of this other man being involved, so far.

At least it seems to point to that.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The news conference on FOX is now saying that he was living a "double life" of some kind that they still don't understand and that he planned to escape and survive.

This is looking more like some of the theories talked about here might not have been so wild after all.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

New information coming out from the Sheriff press conf.

They have evidence Paddock planned to survive the attack and escape.

Over 200 rounds fired into hallway. They said it's amazing security guard wasn't killed.

He had a baby monitor in the room for listening.
edit on 4-10-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join