It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Listen to me clearly,

That is why I am bringing this up. That Aussie story is bull#. It is being pushed on some major media outlets too.

The food cart with the camera on it has wires leading into room 32-134, and those wires went through a connecting door to 32-135 (supposedly). The door that got shot through and breached was for 32-135.

There is some hush hush over room 32-134. They are playing it like 32-135 is a "double room suite", but its not. They are rooms rented separately, that have a connecting door (which is usually dead bolted on both sides). They both have their own beds and bathrooms.
edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Krakatoa

Which actually brings me to my other thought on this incident, that these are more like the actions of a younger man...all that setting up and guns ain't lighweight, running from window to window (there were barely breaks in the firing so he was damn quick) and as you say the toll on the body. A hell of a lot of set up guns equipment planning for 9-11 mins? Seems so very very over the top for something that could have been much simpler easier and quite possibly far more deadly.

Don't forget he was 30
Stories up.. how much energy did he have to keep going back and forth to his car loading bag after bag suit case after suit case and then still have enough energy to unpack everything.. thento shoot for 9 mins wire cameras and doing all this while supposedly frail and sick

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
You quote from Natural Health...a site dedicated to abolishing prescription drugs...hardly impartial

He had been prescribed valium (diazipam) back in June 10mgs we are told but I've yet to see proof of that. Valium is not known for turning people into psychotic killers. There are millions of folk on valium plus it takes quite some time to get properly into the system at small doses and has a calming sedative effect regularly prescribed for sleeping problems. Even when abused over the long term, it hasn't been known to create a mass murderer

link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

originally posted by: comawhite12

I'm going to guess you have never fired any of the mentioned weapons.
An AR-15's recoil is negligible at best, and an AK's is a bit above that.
Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.
source: Am a shooter, that has spent entire days on range with my weapons.

Exactly! makes no sense. So a 64 year old man has enough energy to bring in 23 guns ..ammo bags back and forth but doesn't have energy to kill more lol they aren't asking the right questions

These things called carts and hotel employees exist.

Have you ever been to Vegas? They don't check bags at hotels.

A teenager walks up and says "Can I take your bags, sir?," you tell them the room number and it's done for you.

link   

Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.

I'm going to guess you are not a 64 year old man, with ailing health doing that all-day at the range shooting. I am unsure, but I think I heard mention on one of the news broadcast interviews with one of the hospital doctors saying the rounds were military in nature due to the damage he saw in the victims. But, I could be wrong.

Could it have been a 7.62 round and not a 6.56 round?

link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
Listen to me clearly,

That is why I am bringing this up. That Aussie story is bull#. It is being pushed on some major media outlets too.

The food cart with the camera on it has wires leading into room 32-134, and those wires went through a connecting door to 32-135 (supposedly). The door that got shot through and breached was for 32-135.

There is some hush hush over room 32-134. They are playing it like 32-135 it is a "double room suite", but its not. They are rooms rented separately, that have a connecting door (which is usually dead bolted on both sides).

That's probably The room the FBI agents were in watching him allowing him to do all this

link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

What do you mean "don't forget he was 30"?
The guy was 64

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: antibren

Mr Hodges' window wasn't being used.....Paddock had a suite with two rooms i.e. two windows

You clearly don’t understand the layout of the room

We should also focus on who rented room 32134. Why aren't people talking about room 32134 and only focusing on 32135? Why did Stephen need to rent two rooms? Did he need two beds?

He could have broken other windows on 32135 and had nearly the same vantage point.

Please don't stop asking this question.

Edit: you do the math

Listen to me clearly,

There is some hush hush over room 32-134. They are playing it like 32-135 is a "double room suite", but its not. They are rooms rented separately, that have a connecting door (which is usually dead bolted on both sides). They both have their own beds and bathrooms.

edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: original picture before he marked it up is via New York Times as well
edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Exactly! makes no sense. So a 64 year old man has enough energy to bring in 23 guns ..ammo bags back and forth but doesn't have energy to kill more lol they aren't asking the right questions

These things called carts and hotel employees exist.

Have you ever been to Vegas? They don't check bags at hotels.

A teenager walks up and says "Can I take your bags, sir?," you tell them the room number and it's done for you.

No #. I've worked as a bellman before and taken people's bags I couldn't count how many times I had guests say they didn't want me touching their bags or needed my help. At the time being 17-18 I didn't care or thought much about it other than they were cheapos that didn't want to tip me. It's more than rational to think he'd be scared of anybody handling his bags but him. Most mass muderees are control freaks.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Mmmm if your spiritual you may believe this, but academia in 2017 won't accept this..

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It wasn't 2 ladies, it was allegedly an Hispanic man and woman
Jeez people try and get what few facts there are straight!

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could have been worse - if this nut job had soaked down the furniture with flammable liquid and lit it when police
showed up could have really compounded the situation

Particularly if decided to keep shooting after starting the fire

edit on 4-10-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

link   

The guy was 64

Don't forget he had to go up 30 floors.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

Mr Hodges' window wasn't being used.....Paddock had a suite with two rooms i.e. two windows

We should also focus on who rented room 32134. Why aren't people talking about room 32134 and only focusing on 32135? Why did Stephen need to rent two rooms? Did he need two beds?

He could have broken other windows on 32135 and had nearly the same vantage point.

Listen to me clearly,

*diagram based on typical suite. Exact layout can vary

link   

Which actually brings me to my other thought on this incident, that these are more like the actions of a younger man...all that setting up and guns ain't lighweight, running from window to window (there were barely breaks in the firing so he was damn quick) and as you say the toll on the body. A hell of a lot of set up guns equipment planning for 9-11 mins? Seems so very very over the top for something that could have been much simpler easier and quite possibly far more deadly.

Don't forget he was 30
Stories up.. how much energy did he have to keep going back and forth to his car loading bag after bag suit case after suit case and then still have enough energy to unpack everything.. thento shoot for 9 mins wire cameras and doing all this while supposedly frail and sick

Not that hard... and I'm speaking from experience.

I'm almost 70, and a woman and not in great shape. I've helped load and unload a dealer's van for a gun show. Break them down, put them in suitcases, go to the front desk and ask a bellman to help bring a luggage cart.

Easy-peasey. And nowadays, suitcases come with nice rollers on them. I can roll a 60 pound bag with no problem.

link   

The guy was 64

Don't forget he had to go up 30 floors.

Elevator.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Don't forget he was 30

You're assuming that he did all of this in one sweeping motion.

He checked in days before. Plenty of time to set everything up.

You're pretending like he didn't arrive at the hotel until an hour before he began shooting people.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: antibren

Listen to me clearly,

*diagram based on typical suite. Exact layout can vary

But at this point we have seen the pictures and also some floating around from other people staying in that room prior... that’s the layout

link   
I've worked as room service bellman front desk. I've worked with people who were very attentive and would always gauge guests to think nobody had any suspicion or had any reserved judgement and that house keeping didn't see anything is bull# and it's probably the hotel covering their asses. I was trained to when I would drop off any room service Order to see signs of anything amiss especially human trafficking we would get trained and have to take a course on it for tell tell signs. I don't buy for one second house keeping or anybody didn't see anything strange

link   
Alright well I am gonna take my leave from ATS and this thread tonight, allot of conjecture going on now.. I will be back after the Feds give us our motive and expand with the collective on the thread. Don't forget to try and stay down to earth, very easy to get lost in that rabbit hole. 😊

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join