It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Putting this here for later reference. Don't have time to watch right now. Apparently this guy found a link between the operatives who assassinated Kim Jong Un's brother and the two ladies who made threats before the shooting in the crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
Ok answer this smart guys. He goes through all that trouble of smuggling 23 guns all big rifles mind you ontop of the countless of ammo. He wires cameras in a room. Yet.. only shoots for 9-11 minutes and then blows his own head off? So why go through all that trouble of bringing in all that firepower if he was only going to do 9 minutes worth of damage? Makes no sense again.. wiring a room with cameras makes no sense.. the FBI and local
Police is clearly at a Loss for motive or reasons for his actions.

He had the ammo to shoot a lot longer. The Security Guard for the hotel kept this tragedy from being a lot worse.

Yes so it makes no sense why he stopped. Do you nit understand? The security guard didn't stop anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273
We should also focus on who rented room 32134. Why aren't people talking about room 32134 and only focusing on 32135? Why did Stephen need to rent two rooms? Did he need two beds?

He could have broken other windows on 32135 and had nearly the same vantage point.

Please don't stop asking this question.

What I don't get is why they so quick to dismiss he had help? Wouldn't it be logical to have 2 people carry guns into a room and that's what would make it easier to do? I swear law enforcement is so #ing sense they see one dead guy in a room and case closed

Why do people continue to try to apply logical behavior to something like this when it clearly was something done by someone not thinking/feeling "normal"?

I dunno....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The only guy that stopped this was the shooter himself. He literally could have opened the door and shot the security officer dead right there and went back to shooting. Again it makes no sense to why he stopped.. and they're dismissing that question. The guard didn't stop this and it's a little concerning they believe one guy stopped it

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We should also focus on who rented room 32134. Why aren't people talking about room 32134 and only focusing on 32135? Why did Stephen need to rent two rooms? Did he need two beds?

He could have broken other windows on 32135 and had nearly the same vantage point.

What I don't get is why they so quick to dismiss he had help? Wouldn't it be logical to have 2 people carry guns into a room and that's what would make it easier to do? I swear law enforcement is so #ing sense they see one dead guy in a room and case closed

Also don’t forget this adds up with Aussie story. Although I don’t remember what room number he was staying in

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Why do people continue to try to apply logical behavior to something like this when it clearly was something done by someone not thinking/feeling "normal"?

I dunno....

Because this is the same thinking that keeps these things from happening over and over again. Gun control isn't the issue. The issue should be how to stop these.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So I think this story will end up with us giving up liberty, for people to capitalize in our free market.. more security less freedom. Very suspicious act of violence over the top gunman with exaggerated amounts of guns etc. etc. we will end up with some odd ball motive and the answer will be to take more of our freedom, getting x rayed everywhere we go.. living in fear.. where will it end folks?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

Could it possibly be that the man was worn out from firing those high powered weapons so much? He was a 64 year old man, in what seems to be ailing health. Shooting a rifle on auto for a period of time can be very taxing on the body and stamina.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

My understanding from several hundred posts back is that it was an Australian guy who had booked 32134 a Mr Brian Hodge NOT Paddock who had only booked the double suite 32135

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

My understanding from several hundred posts back is that it was an Australian guy who had booked 32134 a Mr Brian Hodge NOT Paddock who had only booked the double suite 32135

I do believe that is correct.

Link
edit on 4-10-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

So if that’s correct how do you explain his window being used?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Isis was running people down with cars.. not guns. Again weapon of choice isn't the issue I have no fight one way or another I don't care for guns or care if people own them. If these things are staged I'm not saying they are or I think they are..but people are so quick to say they do it to take your guns but I think these things happen because there are satanic people out there that love mayhem, death and just plain evil.. sometimes I believe shadow governments or some foreign interests just love death and destruction..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Which actually brings me to my other thought on this incident, that these are more like the actions of a younger man...all that setting up and guns ain't lighweight, running from window to window (there were barely breaks in the firing so he was damn quick) and as you say the toll on the body. A hell of a lot of set up guns equipment planning for 9-11 mins? Seems so very very over the top for something that could have been much simpler easier and quite possibly far more deadly.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: antibren

Mr Hodges' window wasn't being used.....Paddock had a suite with two rooms i.e. two windows

link   

I'm going to guess you have never fired any of the mentioned weapons.
An AR-15's recoil is negligible at best, and an AK's is a bit above that.
Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.
source: Am a shooter, that has spent entire days on range with my weapons.

link   
These things happen because there is devil worship pain death destruction somebody out there loves this it's not anything that has to be politically motivated

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: RomeByFire

So if that’s correct how do you explain his window being used?

I don't.

His window wasn't being used.

link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

I'm going to guess you have never fired any of the mentioned weapons.
An AR-15's recoil is negligible at best, and an AK's is a bit above that.
Add in all the by-pods, and you can shoot all day long without breaking a sweat.
source: Am a shooter, that has spent entire days on range with my weapons.

Exactly! makes no sense. So a 64 year old man has enough energy to bring in 23 guns ..ammo bags back and forth but doesn't have energy to kill more lol they aren't asking the right questions

link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

Which leaves another unspoken speculation. He was possessed by the devil.

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join