It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren
a reply to: RomeByFire

The source is 4chan unfortunately .
It was a add on to the Newsweek article talking about her two social security numbers

he also predicted it
Sept. 11 about LV

maybe chan is behind this whole charade.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

originally posted by: antibren

The source is 4chan unfortunately .
It was a add on to the Newsweek article talking about her two social security numbers

he also predicted it
Sept. 11 about LV

maybe chan is behind this whole charade.

It's October.

Hardly a prediction.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Does anyone have a source for the girlfriend being a CIA agent?

It was mentioned a few pages back, I just went back and read through the pages and there are no citations/sources for this.

I just got home and can't find anything about it. Where did this claim originate from? Can someone point me to a source? I'm genuinely curious.

I think I saw something about this in another thread about who she is/was here on ATS. I will see if I can find the details or thread link. Amazingly, there has been so many!

Edit add: Egad! The thread title had something to do with her having 2 SSN and married to 2 different men! I am having trouble finding it the search now. Can anyone help?

The only source making the claim (about being a CIA agent) is 4chan.

The proof is an airplane registered to someone who was involved in the Obama administration.

That's the proof. Not very convincing (imo).

You may be right. I think many were referencing back to the info posted in this thread as being suspicious. ATS thread on Paddocks Wife currently only a couple pages

I am still undecided but willing to stand back and look at what is laid out. Frustrating since so many have agendas and biases that will frustrate even the best of investigating sleuths, let alone a simple citizen as I.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

Remember they want us to believe this guy who went into a gun store and the gun store owner said this guy knew nothing about guns yet knew how to modify guns to shoot faster,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Recent reports of his weight loss and descent into frailty could indicate he had some form of terminal cancer. If he did, and being the private guy he was, he would likely not mention it to anyone. A doctor would need to keep that information private due to HIPAA laws.

If this is the case, then it could have affected his brain function too.

Brain Tumor Symptoms and Signs

Symptoms of a brain tumor can be general or specific. A general symptom is caused by the pressure of the tumor on the brain or spinal cord. Specific symptoms are caused when a specific part of the brain is not working well because of the tumor. For many people with a brain tumor, they were diagnosed when they went to the doctor after experiencing a problem, such as a headache or other changes.

Symptoms that may be specific to the location of the tumor include:

• Pressure or headache near the tumor
  • Loss of balance and difficulty with fine motor skills is linked with a tumor in the cerebellum.
  • Changes in judgment, including loss of initiative, sluggishness, and muscle weakness or paralysis is associated with a tumor in the frontal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Partial or complete loss of vision is caused by a tumor in the occipital lobe or temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Changes in speech, hearing, memory, or emotional state, such as aggressiveness and problems understanding or retrieving words can develop from a tumor in the frontal and temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Altered perception of touch or pressure, arm or leg weakness on 1 side of the body, or confusion with left and right sides of the body are linked to a tumor in the frontal or parietal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Inability to look upward can be caused by a pineal gland tumor.
  • Lactation, which is the secretion of breast milk and altered menstrual periods in women, and growth in hands and feet in adults are associated with a pituitary tumor.
  • Difficulty swallowing, facial weakness or numbness, or double vision is a symptom of a tumor in the brain stem.
  • Vision changes, including loss of part of the vision or double vision can be from a tumor in the temporal lobe, occipital lobe, or brain stem.

These are the type of things the FBI should also be asking his girlfriend about his physical and mental state. It would be confirmed by the autopsy I am sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
NetApp's "Data Visionaries Wanted" convention was there supposed to be the following day.

NetApp scraps first day of Insight conf talks at Mandalay Bay after terrorist guns down 59

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Does anyone have a source for the girlfriend being a CIA agent?

It was mentioned a few pages back, I just went back and read through the pages and there are no citations/sources for this.

I just got home and can't find anything about it. Where did this claim originate from? Can someone point me to a source? I'm genuinely curious.

I think I saw something about this in another thread about who she is/was here on ATS. I will see if I can find the details or thread link. Amazingly, there has been so many!

Edit add: Egad! The thread title had something to do with her having 2 SSN and married to 2 different men! I am having trouble finding it the search now. Can anyone help?

The only source making the claim (about being a CIA agent) is 4chan.

The proof is an airplane registered to someone who was involved in the Obama administration.

That's the proof. Not very convincing (imo).

You may be right. I think many were referencing back to the info posted in this thread as being suspicious. ATS thread on Paddocks Wife currently only a couple pages

I am still undecided but willing to stand back and look at what is laid out. Frustrating since so many have agendas and biases that will frustrate even the best of investigating sleuths, let alone a simple citizen as I.

The "two husband," claim isn't real. Completely false. Someone fabricated it to push an agenda.

Pontification and speculation is (purposefully) muddying the waters.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
NetApp's "Data Visionaries Wanted" convention was there supposed to be the following day.

NetApp scraps first day of Insight conf talks at Mandalay Bay after terrorist guns down 59

We have a resident ATS member who was actually there as a part of this. They made a thread about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Recent reports of his weight loss and descent into frailty could indicate he had some form of terminal cancer. If he did, and being the private guy he was, he would likely not mention it to anyone. A doctor would need to keep that information private due to HIPAA laws.

If this is the case, then it could have affected his brain function too.

Brain Tumor Symptoms and Signs

Symptoms of a brain tumor can be general or specific. A general symptom is caused by the pressure of the tumor on the brain or spinal cord. Specific symptoms are caused when a specific part of the brain is not working well because of the tumor. For many people with a brain tumor, they were diagnosed when they went to the doctor after experiencing a problem, such as a headache or other changes.

Symptoms that may be specific to the location of the tumor include:

• Pressure or headache near the tumor
  • Loss of balance and difficulty with fine motor skills is linked with a tumor in the cerebellum.
  • Changes in judgment, including loss of initiative, sluggishness, and muscle weakness or paralysis is associated with a tumor in the frontal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Partial or complete loss of vision is caused by a tumor in the occipital lobe or temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Changes in speech, hearing, memory, or emotional state, such as aggressiveness and problems understanding or retrieving words can develop from a tumor in the frontal and temporal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Altered perception of touch or pressure, arm or leg weakness on 1 side of the body, or confusion with left and right sides of the body are linked to a tumor in the frontal or parietal lobe of the cerebrum.
  • Inability to look upward can be caused by a pineal gland tumor.
  • Lactation, which is the secretion of breast milk and altered menstrual periods in women, and growth in hands and feet in adults are associated with a pituitary tumor.
  • Difficulty swallowing, facial weakness or numbness, or double vision is a symptom of a tumor in the brain stem.
  • Vision changes, including loss of part of the vision or double vision can be from a tumor in the temporal lobe, occipital lobe, or brain stem.

These are the type of things the FBI should also be asking his girlfriend about his physical and mental state. It would be confirmed by the autopsy I am sure.

An autopsy could spill some light on the situation.

Even then, people will claim fake or cover-up then, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yep.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: Nevermind

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Not to mention he is lobbing rounds into a crowd of 1000s of people.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwwMyHead
Two things that come to mind for me. One I believe the location of the revolver and the blood on his shirt are due to that being the resting place of his hand and gun after shooting himself. The final location in the photo of the revolver is most likely due to the officers disarming him after entering as they would never assume he was dead and leave a weapon in his hand.

That makes sense, good call.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

His thoughts of it weren't far behind...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Don't blame it on some brain damage either, I can think, it is not making me kill people.

Unless you can talk about some brain damage to the head, I don't want to hear it. I know first hand.

I'm not msss murdering anyone.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now explain why his head is tilted back. If he had fallen back his head would have been pushed forward. If he had been rolled over by police, explain why they rolled him over on top of a rifle. That black thing beneath his black glove on his left hand is the buttstock of another rifle which is completely underneath him.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Got off work still no motive.. radio talk show a.m hosts calling conspiracy sites and people like us speculation loons also msm.. More substance trying to induce mental illness spin.. I am not gonna re hash my speculation, I guess now all we have left to do is wait, for the Feds to give us the motive...
edit on 4-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Got off work still no motive.. radio talk show a.m hosts calling conspiracy sites and people like us speculation loons also msm.. More substance trying to induce mental illness spin.. I am not gonna re hash my speculation, I guess now all we have left to do is wait, for the Feds to give us the motive...

As if a person who does this is just so normal and rational thinkers, much like these radio hosts.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Meh, they are just scared to speculate themselves, afraid to scare off old timer listeners etc. but labeling us crazy, I don't like.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To be fair, I feel like I've heard more "this doesn't add up" comments from all quarters than I normally would following a big story.

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join