It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Here you go

His brother is on it, watch the last 15 minutes where he vilifies him, and talks about shooting an AR, and than claims thats why his brother fell on the floor.

I bet he was the 2nd shooter.

His facial expression speak louder than when words when he SMILES about shooting an AR, and that his brother purchased these weapons.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Saw the same video and looking for it myself. I had to hit rewind several times trying to figure out what he was slipping up saying. "He was an arm" and then stops. I was thinking he was going to say he was an army of his own or he was in arm forces but now I'm thinking he was going to say arm's dealer. I'll try to find the video as well.

I wonder, could it be him just saying, "aahhhhmmm...." as in the sound some people make when they pause during a sentence trying to collect their thoughts? I mean, "arm" and "aahhmm" or even "errr...mmmm". I have hear those in people not particularly familiar or well practiced in speaking publicly. Let alone when your brother is accused of such a horrific act.

Is it plausible it is not the word "arm" there?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Has his second interview been mentioned yet?
youtu.be...
I myself haven’t watched it yet

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
If you can fire this many rounds, potentially from different weapons, and not create a muzzle flash i would imagine that would be a major advantage to tactical weapons and would change combat at night dramatically.

I can only speak to my own phone camera, but at night it might not make out the lights at Freemont street never mind a muzzle flash 300 meters away. Haha

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So, Steve's girlfriend was CIA. Was politically active in the Phillipenes, helping CIA in their operations, before coming to the US. Then Steve comes from a poor family, but mysteriously gets rich himself, and helps his mom and brother out financially too. No one knows how Steve got to be so rich, but claims of real eastate investments, which requires initial seed capital, by the way, and gambling, and most people lose money gambling, few can make a living out of it.

Then Steve is found with all these illegal arms, which are hard to get for normal people. All put together, it looks like Steve was an illegal arms dealer, working for/with CIA, probably moonlighting doing his own thing too, and making himself rich, using real estate and gambling as a cover for laundering his illegal arms trade wealth, and something went wrong somehow and he took himself out, or was taken out with this false flag operation.

So, Steve's girlfriend was CIA. Was politically active in the Phillipenes, helping CIA in their operations, before coming to the US.

You have an official source for this? (Some random poster on the internet or caller to a radio talk show isn't a legit source for me...)

Then Steve comes from a poor family, but mysteriously gets rich himself, and helps his mom and brother out financially too. No one knows how Steve got to be so rich, but claims of real eastate investments, which requires initial seed capital, by the way, and gambling, and most people lose money gambling, few can make a living out of it.

I can point to three men in our small town who came from poor families and became millionaires in real estate development during property booms in our area. Members of my own family did quite well with some real estate investments in the Southwest during the boom periods there.

I can also point to at least two fellows here in our town who made enough money gambling to buy up rental properties as investments of their winnings. (One of them was very generous with local charities, even donated the use of one of his properties to a local charity for many years.) Yes, most gamblers end up losing but not everyone who gambles on a regular basis is a compulsive gamble---something most folks apparently don't understand.

Then Steve is found with all these illegal arms, which are hard to get for normal people.

It was my understanding that the sheriff stated that all the weapons were purchased legally.
Multi-millionaires aren't "normal people" in the sense that they can buy expensive toys that "normal people" only dream of.

link   
a reply to: antibren

above is his 2nd interview

link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Here you go

His brother is on it, watch the last 15 minutes where he vilifies him, and talks about shooting an AR, and than claims thats why his brother fell on the floor.

His facial expression speak louder than when words when he SMILES about shooting an AR, and that his brother purchased these weapons.

That guy...spoke wayyyyyyy too much.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Here you go

So he made it from Vegas the night of the shooting to his home across the nation the next morning?

Reporters were at the shooters brothers house before he had woken up that morning.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

If you can fire this many rounds, potentially from different weapons, and not create a muzzle flash i would imagine that would be a major advantage to tactical weapons and would change combat at night dramatically.

I can only speak to my own phone camera, but at night it might not make out the lights at Freemont street never mind a muzzle flash 300 meters away. Haha

Yea but the phones were able to make out the little light reflection on the 4th floor, but not multiple different fully autos firing off? I think the 4th floor is just a reflection but i havent seen ANY footage of muzzle flash from the 32 floor, from different angle and different quality of cameras. i dont know how that makes sense. I would like to think that many many gun owners and govts would love to have fully auto guns that no one can see at night. It would be a huge advantage.

edit on 4-10-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You did listen to the interview right? They had no problem traveling, like it was just another day for them. He had the means and transportation.

wait until his fake shoulder comes up and shows it off.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: MysticPearl

Paddock being an Arms dealer is becoming more likely.

During the rambling interview in front of his house, he says "Steve was an arm...." then cuts himself off and is speechless for a few seconds before he recovers. If i find the clip i'll post it. I saw it on the Twitter.

Possible slip-up by his brother.

His brother is so sketchy. Like I said before, the brother knows much more than he is telling.

Being a pilot would definitely help the arms dealer theory.

link   
a reply to: firerescue

Green roll of duct tape on table in photos would back that up most likely.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Definitly gave away too much information especially at the end.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yea but the phones were able to make out the little light reflection on the 4th floor, but not multiple different fully autos firing off? I think the 4th floor is just a reflection but i havent seen ANY footage of muzzle flash from the 32 floor, from different angle and different quality of cameras. i dont know how that makes sense.

I keep saying this over and over. I just want to see some flashes caught on camera from the 32nd! Ive seen plenty of video that should be showing something from the angle. How is it the strobe light is easily detected and those weapons firing off 100 rounds was not? Even with flash hiders it would be able to capture it on film. I still want to see Dan B high resolution video he tweets about to the Sheriff

Edit: taken on new iPhone so likely 4k 60fps?
edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

His own brother said he flew in there to meet in vegas on some day, watch that interview, he's also a pilot. I bet.

link   

Yea but the phones were able to make out the little light reflection on the 4th floor, but not multiple different fully autos firing off? I think the 4th floor is just a reflection but i havent seen ANY footage of muzzle flash from the 32 floor, from different angle and different quality of cameras. i dont know how that makes sense.

LED strobes are brighter than muzzle flashes maybe? I don't know. I spent that entire evening looking for muzzle flashes and didn't see them. Could have been firing from a recessed position which makes it safer from counterfire and less visible. Have we seen the "stations" in the room and where they're set?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh yea this wouldnt be seen at all... he had multiple magical guns...

youtu.be...

nothing to see here either, just fireballs coming out of a gun

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The news should have kept him talking. He would have spilled more.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was at Mandalay Bay during this and wrote about my experience here and there was a lot of rumors and misinformation and false reports that entire night.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

did you see a muzzle flash from the 32nd floor?

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join