It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have an insider update!

Kind of..

A very close co-worker of mine had a friend in Vegas the day of the shooting.

The friend tool alot of pictures on her visit, selfies, etc.

She realized one of her pictures had the shooter in it, in front of the Taco Bell on Las Vegas Blvd. In the background of her selfie, and he was looking into the camera behind her.

She called the FBI, and submitted the photo.

She said she remembered him because he had a scowl on his face, and paused behind her when she took the photo.

Here's the fun part..

She said that at the time... he was with a woman!

So on the day of the shooting, he was with a woman... who obviously wasn't Mary Lou because she was in the Philippines...

The photo is no longer on her social media or anything

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Any description for the woman that he was with?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So on the day of the shooting, he was with a woman... who obviously wasn't Mary Lou because she was in the Philippines...

A man with a woman in Vegas. Unbelievable.

Now if she is the "you're all gonna die" woman, you might have something interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Now if she is the "you're all gonna die" woman, you might have something interesting.

Even if not that woman, I would think it would be important to talk to all of the people who were with him on that day and those leading up to it to see what they know.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0x6372756d6273

Drinks for two.
Dinner for two.
Salad for two.
Desert for two.

Not to distract from the two person discussion which is very compelling, but my first thought looking at that pic is if a responding officer approached close enough to notice that wire trailing the cart, it would well explain the delay to breach.
Lots of people are especially leary of boxes, carts, mounds, buckets, holes in the road, etc which happen to have little wires leading to them. Especially in an event like this, I'd have called everybody back out of the hallway until a robot (or rookie
) was sent in to check out the cart.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm actually leaving Vegas today and coming from Red Rock we drove by the strip in the distance..

It really drove it home for me but you can clearly see the window out on the 32 floor of the MB.

Life is so random, hug your loved ones and friends a bit tighter today..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I would almost find it more odd to see a man without a woman , another man or a group of people.

Now if their was anything more to,the story fair enough but a man with a woman doesnt mean anything

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Doesn't mean there was a second shooter, but you can bet your sweet bippy they want to talk to her and anyone else he was in contact with to try to piece more of the puzzle together. It gives more context if nothing else.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Doesn't mean there was a second shooter, but you can bet your sweet bippy they want to talk to her and anyone else he was in contact with to try to piece more of the puzzle together. It gives more context if nothing else.

Agreed 100% and I'm sure the policeFBI are turning over every stone that way.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yeah, i was being sarcastic. I think the person may have been alluding to him with a different woman so what's up there. But is it even known he was "with her" and not just a person he runs into often.

But I do stand by the possibility that obvious things are not part of situation and things that do not seem to fit are at times the important connection.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I almost bet you the second shooter was that woman.

@dragonrider. The window of escape for the woman/second shooter was big enough to get down the un secured stairs. If sh eworks for lockheed she has access to the newer personal ECM that is able to disable cameras most likely.

The cops said it sounded like 2 shooters. Im taking their initial thoughts as correct.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2017 by EchoesInTime because: removed inaccurate video link

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Absolutely amazing. So because Paddock worked for a Lockheed predecessor for a few years in the 80s you've constructed this whole narrative where he has a partner and they worked for Lockheed.

The cops said it sounded like 2 shooters. Im taking their initial thoughts as correct.

Why? When potential FBI agents go to Quantico for training one of the exercises has them witness a crime in progress and then describe the perp. Most fail. Most FBI candidates come from law enforcement backgrounds. Even though we like to think that officers are trained observers they're almost as bad as your run of the mill eyewitness. In the chaos of a situation like that, a situation that no one can really train for, it's going to be extremely difficult to make an accurate report in the heat of the moment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Why would you take the initial thoughts of anyone in an emergent , chaotic situation as correct?

In,the body cam videos released you can hear the police constantly asking "where is it coming from?"

This is just one example of the fog of war that was going on for both the police and civilians when this all first started.

link   

??? Wouldn;t finding all the people he was with leading up to the shooting be important?

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's not the Mandalay?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, see my other post.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

It doesn't seem to fit does it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It doesn't matter....

That dead guy isn't Paddock.

So the LVPD, and the FBI flew you out to the crime scene and you can say that with certainty?

Yeah, didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Konduit

i hate to feed the trolls, and i'm not going to go back through the thread and see if someone has posted about it.
but does anyone find it strange, or can they explain ( other than it being a posed image by the cops), how he shot himself
and not knock the rifle over that is over his foot in that photo.

i suppose he could have been sitting on his butt with his legs stretched out, just seem unnatural.

Think about what you're proposing.

Just THINK about it.

You say "being a posed image by the cops."

Okay. I'll bite.

Why then, if they were making a false crime, make it suspicious? Do you honestly believe that the government setting up mass shootings would goof up on staging a fake crime scene and then have pictures released to the public exposing themselves?

People don't care about the truth... they care about their versions of the truth, and convincing others that their version is the right version.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join