It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I dont see whats hard to follow. ISIS members will vary in terms of responsibilities. I would assume they need to illegally purchase their guns. If theyre in the states .. they'll have people who makes those purchases. They all have a job to end up as a martyr eventually. As soon as they serve their purpose.

If they successfully had a cover.. they keep buying arms.. Once they realize they were part of a sting... they no longer have a cover.. Their purpose as arms buyers is gone. They have no choice but to be martyrs as that was their end game regardless.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Konduit

This implies that he had "inside" help. Meaning inside the hotel. You don't put a camera on a food cart IN THE HALLWAY. Those carts are retrieved and returned to the kitchen very regularly, 24/7.

His asian g/f worked for mandalay bay. She managed to set that all up before she left the country.

And told the staff that she would personally take care of all of her boyfriend's needs, as usual. Food, bedding, etc.. They could exclude room 32xxx from their daily maintenance list.

She also warned the concert goers 30 minutes before she was dragged out of the concert to catch her flight to god knows where In that short of time.

link   
a reply to: Phage

The eraser is being applied to this- the place I got this from has 'archived' that thread there was a pdf there of her immigration record-yep there could be something to it.

link   
I like how he's wearing gloves so they can't rest for gun residue right?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Maybe this guy was a spoke, either cracked, or gun deal gone wrong, might explain why the Feds are hush, also may explain trump being uncharacteristicly quiet on this event. I bet you this will end up being a unsolved motive.. one of the biggest conspiracies ever. Unless the truth gets leaked. I have a funny feeling now.. some awesome ideas on this thread thou, the redneck made sense, khnum, enlightened us with interesting info as well. I just hope we don't end up with those ideas making the most sense to this tragedy in the end..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

It would make sense for him to be wearing gloves if he was just a handler selling the arms

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Right. Because gloves are gun residue repellent.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is a video where you can clearly hear 2 separate guns. One is being fired from far away and the other is much closer. The media is lying to us. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ummm...

Phage is a pretty smart fella, but this subject (firearms) is one where he will not prevail. Not with me anyway. However, it seems we have a "resident expert" who knows more than me.

So...I will defer...for the moment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: s0nof0d1n
Here is a video where you can clearly hear 2 separate guns. One is being fired from far away and the other is much closer. The media is lying to us. www.youtube.com...

That video has been here all day.

The video I found is 2 pages back at the top. It is pretty definitive that there are 2 weapons

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Wait.
You mean that gloves do repel residue?

I was being sarcastic with that comment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well he would have gun residue all over the gloves. Could they be because none of the guns were even handled by paddock/

link   
The cameras are the smoking gun. Because you don't order room service you don't go through all that trouble of wiring the whole room. If he was going to kill himself in the end he wouldn't care who was coming.

link   
a reply to: Phage

No Sir, my remark was oblique toward you...and fully directed at our "resident EXPERT".

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with your assessment of the expert but I think him and one or two other suddenly just stop posting

link   
a reply to: Bicent

All I know is that a 64 year old retired accountant usually doesn't own millions of dollars worth of property,50 guns,cctv cameras to monitor responses to his operation,have ammonium nitrate in his car and have a spook for a girlfriend.

link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

If you're going to kill yourself you want to make sure you do so before someone stops you.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I bet the cameras were they to see when cops are coming so whoever did this could escape. The warning shot to the security officer was probably them "shooting" their way out. Once they got the guard to back off they escaped. There's a room next to this one they easily could have rented it gone into that one and nobody would be the wiser.

If that were the case, why even disclose the cameras in the first place?

Why not cover that up, too?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

If you're going to kill yourself you want to make sure you do so before someone stops you.
So why even bother shooting at the security? Based on your theory he would have just offed himself

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just makes no sense to bring all those guns 23 guns all that ammo and wire the room with cameras only to off himself that easily? Why go trough the troubl of brining 23 guns into a room with ammo they need to release the video of him checking in.. prove to us he was brining suit case after suit case

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join