It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anyone remember that movie phone booth? Remember they rush the apartment building to find a guy with a tripod set up gun and some guy dead on the floor with his throat slit.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

And down the rabbit hole we go.. 😊

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic
I like how nobody's asked how he got all his money even a wealthy accountant job? How could he afford to send 100000 dollars how he afford all his guns his gambling habit his 400000 dollar home?

Paddock worked at the IRS too. Probably learned a lot of "tricks" there, in addition to his accountant gig.
nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Konduit

This implies that he had "inside" help. Meaning inside the hotel. You don't put a camera on a food cart IN THE HALLWAY. Those carts are retrieved and returned to the kitchen very regularly, 24/7.

His asian g/f worked for mandalay bay. She managed to set that all up before she left the country.

link   
I just found a terrible video

It is of a guy, immediately following the shootings going from body to body checking pulses.

I will post the link if you guys want it.

But it's pretty horrifying.. it's what nightmares are made of

I won't post the link if there is a rule against it.. is there?

The reason I would post it is to show that there were heroes in the aftermath looking for people still alive and trying to help...

And also to show the real terror this guys caused...

Ugh.. it's really bad

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: anonfamily
a reply to: RomeByFire

Do you even understand why someone might think he was "suicided"?

Try this for example...

1: There were 23 guns found in the hotel, and a lot of unspent ammo left. Clearly, if he was a lone ranger, this points to him expecting a very long gun fight.
2: He had cameras, and supposedly shot at anything passing by the door. This means he was willing to fight anyone that stopped him.

So tell me, why did he shoot himself? Why didn't he continue fighting and shooting out the door at SWAT? Why did he end it early with so much ammo and guns left? Either he had a sudden change of heart, or something else... maybe he wasn't even involved, and maybe he was suicided and made into a patsy. You do know what a patsy is right?

We need to explain the number of guns and amount of ammo, and the premature suicide. He prepared to fight, but didn't fight (after the security guard shots). This is questionable and brings up possibilities.

Who knows, it could be possible he didn't know how much it would emotionally hurt to kill a human, and he gave up. But that is not the only possible explanation.

I have no idea why he killed himself.

I have no idea why he killed dozens and injured hundreds more.

That's what we're all trying to figure out, right?

Pardon me if I'm not all too interested in playing the "what if," game. I hardly find it to be accurate, and there are still many unknowns to this. Watching people spin this any and every which way - I just want the truth.

Not an opinion based on "what if this, what if that."

We are here to deny ignorance, after all. Right?

No, you are completely missing the point of what is done on these threads. You have not hurt peoples "feelings" you are getting flack because you sound like you are upset that people are speculating.....DUH! That's what we are doing. If we just wanted to stick to the facts we would not be here, we would be just watching the mainstream media and this thread would be about 5 posts long.
We are here speculating based off what we know in addition to what we may THINK could have happened or could have motivated this.
If you don't want to read speculation then stop reading the thread.
But we know that's not why you are here. We both know you are here because you are trying to push this thread to become an anti-gun thread. You have tried to do that on more than one post and people are not biting.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Carl w Ford wrote her immigration reference an assistant secretary of state for intelligence and research,dont think thats in newsweek

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who did all of this?

Members of ISIS who realized they had their covers blown

If ISIS did it, I doubt a blown cover would matter to people who operate under the mantra of martyring themselves for their version of god. Seriously, why would suicide terrorists care?

link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

If it holds no relevance to solving the crime.. ill pass on seeing videos of victims dying
edit on 3-10-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: khnum
Do you think it's true?

link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Anonfamily...you allege to be the "resident "gun"..".authority"

I'm prettey sure I saw that a few pages back..

So now, could you please explain to me, as an armorer, the difference between an AR-15 and an M-16s?

Specifically, I would like to hear your input on why an AR15 cannot be converted into an M16 (fully automatic), and why, specifcally...and what the differences are and why one trigger group will not work with the other.

EXTRA CREDIT...name one device which will allow a semi-auto manufactured after 1986 be modified to a legal full-auto for civilian ownership (remember "FULL-auto, not bump fire.

Frankly, Anonfamily...I'm not sure you are the "resident" expert. AND...I lay down my glove to call your bluff!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thats the point. cover blown= time to martyr

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

a reply to: Konduit

This implies that he had "inside" help. Meaning inside the hotel. You don't put a camera on a food cart IN THE HALLWAY. Those carts are retrieved and returned to the kitchen very regularly, 24/7.

His asian g/f worked for mandalay bay. She managed to set that all up before she left the country.

And told the staff that she would personally take care of all of her boyfriend's needs, as usual. Food, bedding, etc.. They could exclude room 32xxx from their daily maintenance list.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

It is of a guy, immediately following the shootings going from body to body checking pulses.

The reason I would post it is to show that there were heroes in the aftermath looking for people still alive and trying to help...

Ugh.. it's really bad

That;s why I didn't post it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Nyiah

Thats the point. cover blown= time to martyr

I don't get the point. I reiterate -- I doubt ISIS would care enough to have a cover for an arms dealer. And I doubt the arms dealer would give much of a s# himself.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I bet the cameras were they to see when cops are coming so whoever did this could escape. The warning shot to the security officer was probably them "shooting" their way out. Once they got the guard to back off they escaped. There's a room next to this one they easily could have rented it gone into that one and nobody would be the wiser.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ugh.. it's really bad

Why would someone film themselves doing that? Could be fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I read something on another board with gun enthusiasts I hadn’t thought of... no sign of any kind of ear protection albeit from limited photos.

link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

I bet the cameras were they to see when cops are coming so whoever did this could escape.

Escape out the window?

link   

Ugh.. it's really bad

Why would someone film themselves doing that? Could be fake.

The video isn't fake... it's very real.

I've watched alot of liveleak... and this one is pretty bad.. it's almost as bad as the video of the bridge that fell on the bus in Rio after the olympics

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join