It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

and he had lots of money, poor man buys cheap, rich man buys high end.

it's plain to see that he didn't worry about price on much of anything from what's been shown about him.

edit on 3-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bknapple32
Starting to read rumors he was an arms dealer and this was a deal that went south. Possible isis connections. trying to find secondary sources....

I've heard that ISIS put out proof today that Paddock was one of their operatives. Any idea what the alleged "proof" was?

It’s seems people are putting a link to a ISIS call for a lone wolf in Vegas around may I believe

Yeah...that's correct. ISIS has called for an attack in every American tourist location and city in recent years.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose it depends on your hobby and what we're talking about.Text

i've known and know lot of people that collect guns many have two of one kind, of several models makes.
one use to buy three or four of the same at once, of course that's back when ak's and sk's were dirt cheap.

We aren’t talking about cheap AK pre Russian ban unfortunately going for $400. Those AR’s in the photos are top of the line. Probably close to 2k a piece before expensive attachments

What makes a $400 AK kill "less better" than a $2,000 AK?

You were talking about people buying up the same models. No doubt for resale not collection

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is there any clear video of shots coming from the guy's room?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Starting to read rumors he was an arms dealer and this was a deal that went south. Possible isis connections. trying to find secondary sources....

I've heard that ISIS put out proof today that Paddock was one of their operatives. Any idea what the alleged "proof" was?

It’s seems people are putting a link to a ISIS call for a lone wolf in Vegas around may I believe

Yeah...that's correct. ISIS has called for an attack in every American tourist location and city in recent years.

Well that’s the only link other than alleged photos with him in Middle East. That of course is being claimed by Alex Jones

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BREAKING: Sheriff Says Las Vegas Shooter Could Have Been “Radicalized”

Infowars claimed that they may have found photos of him in the middle east. Haven't seen anything so far.

ISIS called for a lone wolf attack on the Las Vegas Strip in a chilling ‘call to arms’ video released in May

Coincidence?

edit on 3-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It's plausible, I think the more important question right now is why the motive stonewall and the so called secretive investigation.. there is something they are holding from us.. hopefully we find out.. isis is claiming this was there doing, lets not forget this was a suicide terror attack .. authority is saying instead it's just being labeled as a crazy killing with no motive... don't forget it was planned...

edit on 3-10-2017 by Bicent because: Damn ipad

edit on 3-10-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You probably won't find secondary sources on that story, as it is a 4chan "anon" from LVMPD.

4chan anon LVMPD archived thread.

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders. Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene. Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge. I will be posting further information throughout the day, people within LVMP are disgusted and are pushing for this information to be released to the public.

Later in the thread it is mentioned that breadcrumbs will be dropped.

Given that a member here has stated that they seem to hear 2 guns on the bodycam footage, that could be considered a breadcrumb.

If it's true that is.

link   
a reply to: [post=22730968]carewemust
Wouldn't be too big a stretch to see ISIS want to claim such a devastating attack for themselves with no connection to it, because they are aholes of the highest order that want free infamy for recruitment.

link   
This is interesting. Just came across this when I was searching for report of guy in room next door (of which there are plenty sources)... Not claiming this is accurate. This source may be crap and just running with the next-door guy info + scanner info but... ussanews.com...

This article basically says that Hodge (staying in 32134) also reported that a security guard was shot by police in the hall. Which... is in line with the call that came over the scanner regarding police chasing "another security guard" in Tropicana (reported via employee; was on the 28 minute scanner recording I linked previously).

NOT CLAIMING ANYTHING - just this would explain that part of the scanner recording. Both could still be bunk though. OR total accident. OR part of ongoing investigation. Dunno. But interesting.
edit on 3-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: word choice

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

None that I have seen , clear or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: carewemust

BREAKING: Sheriff Says Las Vegas Shooter Could Have Been “Radicalized”

Infowars claims that their FBI sources say they found photos of him in the middle east. Haven't seen anything so far.

ISIS called for a lone wolf attack on the Las Vegas Strip in a chilling ‘call to arms’ video released in May

Coincidence?

That site is BS.. later it says "could there have been political motivations since he fired at a country concert?"

That has already been discredited, his neighbor (who was a Trump supporter and an ex marine) came out and said he was also a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You probably won't find secondary sources on that story, as it is a 4chan "anon" from LVMPD.

4chan anon LVMPD archived thread.

The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders. Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock's true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene. Everything is being kept under extreme wraps because 1) armed ISIS terrorists are still at large and 2) this is very embarrassing to the FBI and they don't want their scheme to become public knowledge. I will be posting further information throughout the day, people within LVMP are disgusted and are pushing for this information to be released to the public.

Later in the thread it is mentioned that breadcrumbs will be dropped.

Given that a member here has stated that they seem to hear 2 guns on the bodycam footage, that could be considered a breadcrumb.

If it's true that is.

My biggest problem with this theory is that is quite possibly the worst place to do a arms deal in Vegas at that time

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Weird, they didn't claim responsibility for the attack in Canada, even though it was a Somali refugee with an ISIS flag.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Wouldnt be the only illegal activity happening in plain sight at a vegas hotel

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Link please?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Nobody's asked not once why there was two broken windows. Look at those pictures.. why are those guns look like they're strategically placed by his body?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl
There is definitely more to this story.. I agree the main story, now with the bump stock excuse could be them trying to cover, I kinda wanna step back from the speculation now, until we get more questions answered, don't wanna begin to sound nutty...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Wouldnt be the only illegal activity happening in plain sight at a vegas hotel

Albeit we aren’t talking about someone sparking a joint. Why wouldn’t the fbi setup at a different hotel that didn’t have such a soft target outside. If he had been a FBI secret agent would he have handled this deal by himself?

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join