It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

He wanted to know when someone was approaching so he could kill himself first.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling that the police chief dodges those questions and basically was like.. yeah.. so here's the FBI.. ask them what really happened..

The FBI agent just stood there next to him and watched as if to prevent him from saying something he shouldn't.

That cop looks stressed out of his mind.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Lucidparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Konduit

This implies that he had "inside" help. Meaning inside the hotel. You don't put a camera on a food cart IN THE HALLWAY. Those carts are retrieved and returned to the kitchen very regularly, 24/7.

The food cart outside my room in the Red Rock today was there for almost 6 hours.
I dont know that I agree they get retrieved and returned very regularly.

link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

Look at this guy how much training did he have to set this all up??? So they want us to believe that some 64 year old became this trained killer???

The police briefing stated that they were "startled" by the extent of Paddock's setup. That's quite a statement, considering its source.

Also lends further credence to receiving assistance/support from hotel staff.

link   

This implies that he had "inside" help. Meaning inside the hotel. You don't put a camera on a food cart IN THE HALLWAY. Those carts are retrieved and returned to the kitchen very regularly, 24/7.
I wonder this too. It’s common place to see dishes and such outside of rooms in Vegas but never a full cart.

link   

originally posted by: Bicent

If you read the thread "troll hole Leo" you would see we don't really believe it...

I didn't believe it and was criticized for not believing the official story. This event had the Sandy Hook smell all over it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I haven't gone any farther into the conference because I keep listening to the same section, rewinding, and listening again. I thought maybe I was just hearing the rotors from a helicopter, but it isn't constant..it's short controlled bursts, unlike the smaller caliber firing above the people. I don't know...

Man, it sure sounds like another shooter.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

what's unusual about that? lots of people have two of the same firearm. lots of people have two of the same screw driver, knife what have you. always need a spare.

I suppose it depends on your hobby and what we're talking about.

I've been setting up a 40g breeder, and we've gone through every filter in the house trying to find one that's not too big for it and still runs after sitting idle for close to 7 years. We have lots of the same two kinds.

link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl

Something about this can't be right... The guy in 32134 has given interviews. He said he hid in his bathroom until he heard the police explosion (breach) next door. I'll look for one of them...

Occam would tell you that the most likely scenario is that the guy in 32134 is not reporting info correctly but rather what his perception of that info was.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He wanted to know when someone was approaching so he could kill himself first.

So why even fire at the security guard at the 14 min mark?
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The food cart outside my room in the Red Rock today was there for almost 6 hours.

Still...why take that chance, if having that camera in place is very important to you. Also, why chance being caught bringing up an arsenal of weapons, if you only need 3 or 4 do get "the job" done?

A lot of signs point to Intra-hotel assistance, IMO.

link   

He had a lot of duplicates.

link   

originally posted by: antibren

I wonder this too. It’s common place to see dishes and such outside of rooms in Vegas but never a full cart.

What you are saying hasnt been my exp at the RR this week wasnt my exp at the Mandalay Bay in June.

link   

Here you go (interviews from the guy who says he was in 32134)
www.reviewjournal.com...
ussanews.com...

(These aren't the sources I originally saw the interview info in but these are the first ones that came up)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
According to the chart, Paddock had rented two adjoining rooms. 32134 was one of them.

So, did the guy who claimed to be in 32134 also break the window?

edit on 10/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Australian says he was staying in 32134... All the news has reported is that Paddock had a two-room suite which was 32135...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But not according to many articles. Supposedly, there was someone else in 32134...
"The Sydney Morning Herald’s website led with a rotating package about the shootings highlighting four stories at a time. Among them were an interview with Brian Hodge, a New South Wales man, who was staying at Mandalay Bay. “I’m room 32134, so I’m just so glad I didn’t make it back to my room,” Hodge told the newspaper. Stephen Paddock was found in room 32135. The newspaper also interviewed a woman from Perth and a family from New South Wales who were caught up in the commotion."
www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think the main story the truth, is revealed we know this guy was shooting at people. Do I believe the whole story no, to many holes and motive is almost 72 hours late, and being stonewalled big red flag goes up... whatever the motive is it's culture changing or something...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Still...why take that chance, if having that camera in place is very important to you. Also, why chance being caught bringing up an arsenal of weapons, if you only need 3 or 4 do get "the job" done?

A lot of signs point to Intra-hotel assistance, IMO.

If so then what would the hotel or hotel employees have against this concert?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You know what's fishy? All the reports before the conference said 3 cameras.. 2 in the hallway and one the shooter used to record himself shooting...

Now the police chief says.. that there was only cameras outside and in the eyehole...

That's really fishy

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join