It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montsta
Does anyone know if this picture of him that looks like it's from a video chat is BS or not? I don't know how to embed pictures but you can see it on multiple ISIS propaganda posts here:

www.memri.org...

Wrong. That's Stephen Paddock from Canada.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Are there still people questioning how he got everything up to his room? The sheriff said at one of the news conferences yesterday he brought everything up in suitcases, no one even saw his guns or equipment. There's no mystery. He was staying at the hotel for several days. He could have brought one suitcase at a time up, through different entrances, so no one would even notice he brought up 10 suitcases. And even if they did since when does hotel staff make judgements about just how much luggage is reasonable for their guests to bring in?

Edit: Pick your source
edit on 3 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Just trying to stay in the loop
since the media is now more focused on the gun control narrative than the shooter and his motives.

As planned, I suspect.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They did for the lawsuit. You mis-understood what I said.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

the officals said they would checking gun ranges to see if he practiced at any of them...he could have just found a desolate spot in the desert and practiced....time will tell

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Ove38

FBI anons posting crime scene photos on 4chan. Some are too brutal to show here. Right-click and view image for closer look.

is that a note on the table ?

Looks like it. Rumor is they found anti-government literature and photos of him in the middle east as well.

The fact that it's been almost 48 hours and so little information has been put out by the media is making people think that this is a serious case of Coulter's Law.

That does look like a piece of paper or note.

Strange world we live in where it seems 4 Chan is breaking pictures from the crime scene.

I suspect the flooring is off for the hotel. I don't think that is the shooter.

I don't know.

These images all seem to match what mainstream Boston sources have released as pics of the guns and room.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The once cleaning his room would have noticed. And they never noticed the cases.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

the officals said they would checking gun ranges to see if he practiced at any of them...he could have just found a desolate spot in the desert and practiced....time will tell

Good point. He was wealthy, so he may have had enough land to shoot in his backyard without arousing any suspicion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

A question is wrong?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Are there still people questioning how he got everything up to his room? The sheriff said at one of the news conferences yesterday he brought everything up in suitcases, no one even saw his guns or equipment. There's no mystery. He was staying at the hotel for several days. He could have brought one suitcase at a time up, through different entrances, so no one would even notice he brought up 10 suitcases. And even if they did since when does hotel staff make judgements about just how much luggage is reasonable for their guests to bring in?

Edit: Pick your source

No we are just ready to see the cctv footage and personally I wonder why they haven’t released it. I made early albeit incorrect assumption that they should be released in the first 24hours

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Just trying to stay in the loop
since the media is now more focused on the gun control narrative than the shooter and his motives.

As planned, I suspect.

If the narrative goes badly with the truth of who/what the guy is/was, then they will hit gun control.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The once cleaning his room would have noticed. And they never noticed the cases.

One case to bring in the guns.

He probably put them together in the room which means he could fit more pieces in one case

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

OMG.

All you do is put a little tag on the door handle that says "Do Not Disturb!" and they will never go in there.

edit on 3-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He probably put them together in the room which means he could fit more pieces in one case

One case for 20 guns? Even disassembled that’s so far from wrong ... what about ammo fits in there too?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You're aware suites have closets right? Or he could have brought them up during the day that Sunday. After room service would have serviced his room, he would have had all afternoon and evening to bring them up one or two at a time. Sorry, there's no conspiracy around how he got the weapons up to the room.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

OMG.

All you do is put a little tag on the door handle that says "Do Not Disturb!" and they will never go in there.

I thought the same thing but the sheriff admitted that they had maintained the room and noticed nothing?
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: Spelling

link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

One case for 20 guns? Even disassembled that’s so far from wrong ... what about ammo fits in there too?

No, no, no. He brought them up in 10 suitcases, per the sheriff yesterday.

link   
The only evidence in this case is a dead body and 20 some guns.

There are more clues to this case that is of. Any body notice anything Odd about the radio recoeding when SWAT breached the door and entered his room?

It made me Wonder how they just a second after the breach stated that the suspect was dead. This was not a proper breach.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

OMG.

I thought the same thing but the sheriff admitted that they had maintained the room and noticed nothing?

They did, meaning either he kept them in the suitcases or in the closet(s) so they wouldn't see. Or he just brought them all up the day of the attack after he had the room serviced. This is very simple to understand.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My reply was to a different user suggesting such laughable things

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join