It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Erno86

They also keep saying he used a tripod when it was a bipod. I'm not saying that it couldn't be the smoke detector that alerted the authorities. At the same time though the media hasn't exactly been spot on when it comes to the details.

Fire alarms came from police scanners.
Tripods is media knowledge of just that and a lack of knowledge that only a bipod is needed for a rifle.

A rifle tripod, is capable of better accuracy from a rifle (though more cumbersome) than a rifle bipod.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Konduit

That looks staged to me.
Why show part of the body - as the guy on 4chan said...
Where is the blood? They guy shot himself.
Where is the smoke? The gun fire made the room so smoky it set off the fire alarm... could it dissipate that quickly?

It doesn’t seem like enough brass casing on the ground compared to the shots fired as well.....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That looks staged to me.
Where is the smoke? The gun fire made the room so smoky it set off the fire alarm... could it dissipate that quickly?

It doesn’t seem like enough brass casing on the ground compared to the shots fired as well.....

There's probably 1,000 pictures of that room by now that will show every inch of it. They've posted 3.

Also, that shows only one possible shooting location, whose to say that the second location (I.e. the one not pictured) isn't where he fired off most of the rounds? Whose to say that many of the shell casings were not ejected out of the open window depending on where/how he was stood etc?
edit on 3-10-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Just brining this up to the room would not go unnoticed by staff or other people staying at the hotell. 23 guns are a lot of guns. You dont carry that in one go.

He could have kept it all in the trunk of his car until the day of the concert. Then he would have all day to get his stuff and the cleaning staff would have not seen anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this picture of him that looks like it's from a video chat is BS or not? I don't know how to embed pictures but you can see it on multiple ISIS propaganda posts here:

www.memri.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Automatic is automatic, moded or not

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This pic is interesting. Ignore the bad language please.

Notice the note on the stand.

EDIT: I see Konduit beat me to it. Great minds surf alike.

edit on 3-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

That looks staged to me.

There's probably 1,000 pictures of that room by now that will show every inch of it. They've posted 3.

Also, that shows only one possible shooting location, whose to say that the second location isn't where he fired off most of the rounds? Whose to say that many of the shell casings were not ejected out of the open window depending on where/how he was stood etc?

I agree with everything you say. Depending on what position he used in the majority of the shooting I would also expect the casings to be uniformed. Seems more like someone took a box of casing and just threw it up in the middle of the room.

I also find it strange he was wearing gloves? Worried about the fingerprints?

edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Ove38

FBI anons posting crime scene photos on 4chan. Some are too brutal to show here. Right-click and view image for closer look.

is that a note on the table ?

Looks like it. Rumor is they found anti-government literature and photos of him in the middle east as well.

The fact that it's been almost 48 hours and so little information has been put out by the media is making people think that this is a serious case of Coulter's Law.

That does look like a piece of paper or note.

Strange world we live in where it seems 4 Chan is breaking pictures from the crime scene.

I suspect the flooring is off for the hotel. I don't think that is the shooter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
His brother didn't seem to think he was a 'gun person'.
Have there been any connections between the shooter and any gun ranges?
You would think he would have tried his weapons out at the range... at least. Even if he didn't practice with them.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know there's at least one Vegas gun store owner that's come forward and said that he sold Paddock some guns.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That looks staged to me.

The shooter might have swept or kicked away the empty shell casings (between mag dumps), in order to keep from slipping on them.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: antibren

A reasonable observation.

However, there's just far too many possibilities to draw any conclusions.. he may have kicked the shell casings (accidentally whilst moving around or, who knows, even deliberately).

Far too little information available at this stage I think.. which might indicate that this thing is going to be a bit more complex than "guy flipped and shot a load of people" and the authorities need to get # straight before they start announcing stuff..

Edit to add: looks like the poster above me best me to it on the first point.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah... It is a possebility. But non of this fits his profile.

This event does not fit his profile. That is also why we have not seen any images or video images of his movements in the hotell prior to this that would pin him to this event.

link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Just trying to stay in the loop
since the media is now more focused on the gun control narrative than the shooter and his motives.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: butcherguy

I know there's at least one Vegas gun store owner that's come forward and said that he sold Paddock some guns.

Yes, I had saw that story. I have yet to see a connection to a range though. I wonder if there are any ranges near his Mesquite home? I'll have a look.
There is 'The Smokin Gun Club' not far from Mesquite in Arizona, but it doesn't list a rifle range as being available. Link
edit on b000000312017-10-03T14:37:27-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 14:37:27 -0500200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah... It is a possebility. But non of this fits his profile.

This event does not fit his profile. That is also why we have not seen any images or video images of his movements in the hotell prior to this that would pin him to this event.

The only evidence is his body and 20++ guns.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Just trying to stay in the loop
since the media is now more focused on the gun control narrative than the shooter and his motives.

Yep. I'm afraid we will never find out what the note contains unless he turns out to be a far right nut.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join