It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Recordings of the LV police scanners mention more than one shooter.

Because was firing from 2 separate windows

He had 2 bedroom suite - windows selected by shooter were on separate corners giving indication of multiple shooters
as he ran between windows

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sorry, I tend to believe law enforcement rather than an internet debunkers.

Okay. Like I said, the police cleared all the reports of other shooters. Braddock was the only one.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Shooter booked a 2 bedroom suite

floorplans have been posted on this thread

refer to that ........

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's a saying, "country music is like the bane of my existence".

Dude was there all weekend, that country festival was going on all weekend....

Maybe he booked the week there not expecting them, and then he couldn't get away from that scene and their racket, sat up late drinking the night before going 'ya know what assholes if run home get me guns real quick I could shoot from this window here and then that one there'...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Okay. Like I said, the police cleared all the reports of other shooters. Braddock was the only one.

Gotta link to support that?

I find it odd, people trying so hard to convince others of the official story and squelch honest investigation. Why? this sets off my suspicions even more that there is a hidden agenda somewhere.
edit on 3-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There's a saying, "country music is like the bane of my existence".

Dude was there all weekend, that country festival was going on all weekend....

Maybe he booked the week there not expecting them, and then he couldn't get away from that scene and their racket, sat up late drinking the night before going 'ya know what assholes if run home get me guns real quick I could shoot from this window here and then that one there'...

Surely you are not serious.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

The fact that he had cameras watching the door, and he "shot himself" before the cops breached the door, doesn't make sense. Why not just let the cops come in and "suicide by cop"? Why not just shoot yourself when you hear the door break / blow open? Why the elaborate camera setup? Something smells fishy, this is way too elaborate for just some crazy guy.

Because wanted to make sure was dead when SWAT team blew in door

Even if tried to shoot it out with cops was chance would be only wounded and survive

This whack job was making sure did not survive.....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Go back and read through this thread. People listening to the scanner noted when other reports had been cleared.

ETA: For example, this post:

originally posted by: dragonridr
Police seem to think now there was just one shooter. And are clearing other reports.

edit on 10/3/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubilation T Cornpone

Well, there's that and also the fact we have no way to tell the time frame when these images were captured. Was it before the event? After?

Plus, there are several other explanations which would explain those pictures. Sometimes windows in high-rise structures are replaced with temporary windows until a replacement can be delivered. These windows often don't have the same coatings on the glass that the permanent windows do (they're just closing up a hole), even though they may look similar at certain angles. I see this frequently at a number of buildings I work in and around.

Lastly, and possibly more importantly, the location where these windows are missing would have been a far worse shooting position than were the windows are broken out. Not only does it add another 300+/- feet to the shot, but the angle is also much more oblique.

I really think it's just an illusion, or a temporary window. Buildings shift every day (expand, contract, rack and twist) and this will often break or crack glazing if a building moves too much in a certain direction. And (as I'm sure you know full well), the degree of movement depends on all sorts of factors (sun angle, ambient air temperature, humidity, etc., etc.)

edit on 10/3/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The FBI is asking the public for help. This is from Fox 5 Las Vegas this morning. Used live there and still keep with friend and news.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigations is asking anyone with video or photos concerning the shooting to call 1-800-CALLFBI or 1-800-225-5324. "

All I can say is send what you got even the 4th floor
Video, no matter how insignificant, Send them.
edit on 3-10-2017 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

if it was similar to the old timey country music, it would have sent me somewhere...
I'd say the bar, but more than likely that would rouse up the same memories as the country music would... memories that I would just assume leave forgotten.
but in an upscale hotel like that, I imagine there might have been some soundproofing in the rooms hopefully that would have cut down on the noise, along with a tv to add new noise to the scene... or my computer if all else failed.
but, ya, if I had to listen to that for a long extended period of time, I would have to do something, wouldn't kill anyone over it, but might be walking around outside looking for one of those homeless people to show me the way to their drainage system to sleep in!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I find it extremely ironic that some people that constantly parrot "fake news" are so ready to believe
the official story in this instance.

curious eh? It's not the best way to establish credibility....believe me!
edit on 3-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

As he doesnt even fit a profile, that I've noticed, could be about as plausible as anything else. A few screw loose, cant get it up anymore, medication, throw in a week of meth and booze and a hard run at the slot machine... along comes these country crying in my beer noise for three straight days annnnnnnnnnnd..... SNAP!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
but anyways... I just came in to let yas all know about the FAKE NEWS.. that so many had been spreading...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You're the one that said they would go with the word of law enforcement. Well the word of law enforcement was that there was only one shooter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Surely you are not serious.

And don't call me Shirley.....!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Gotta link to support that?

I find it odd, people trying so hard to convince others of the official story and squelch honest investigation. Why? this sets off my suspicions even more that there is a hidden agenda somewhere.

What's odd about providing a counter point to a statement you made? You said that the scanner had mentions of multiple gunmen. Yes, it did. And it also mentioned multiple locations. None of which apparently turned out to be accurate. Because if they had, then the scanner would probably have continued to have traffic about multiple gunmen in multiple locations.

So what's the more likely scenario here: as is usually the case, early reports were conflicted and confusing and then as the situation evolved the information became more clear? Or that there were multiple gunmen in multiple locations but for some reason after the reports went over the air that there were multiple gunmen, everybody stopped talking about them and then people showed up on ATS that have been members for a decade and are somehow in on it and trying to squelch your "honest" investigation?

An honest investigation wouldn't whine about getting information that disagrees with it's own suppositions.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But this wasn't a "snap". This sick bastage spent (4) days bringing all those guns (and ammunition) inside that hotel, and probably quite bit longer than this planning it.

It's not like he just woke up Sunday morning and thought to himself...'hey, this is actually a pretty good location to start blasting people across the street...maybe I should go get my firearms and teach all these rednecks a lesson'

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah. They'd have calls coming in from all across the pandemonium, peoples impressions of wheres 'its coming from'.

The videos I've played the way the sound worked the racket on their side where the bullets were zinging was about even louder than the reports coming from the actual gun barrels.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join