It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
here is another flash video from a cab driver pulling out. it also appears to be coming from the lower floors.
start at the :50sec mark, if you run it at 1/4 speed you can see it better.

edit on 2-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: RomeByFire

The salt-right is calming it's a "Derp State" false flag.

They've claimed much more than that.

You should read some of the earlier pages of the thread. People using google images and other folks who happen to be named "Steve," as "irrefutable proof."

It's been thoroughly debunked, and those who presented their biased fake news quietly left the thread after spreading misinformation.

It's been claimed that this was an Illuminati blood sacrifice.... because of the Luxor pyramid, and at the time 58 people died.

Because 5+8=13, in which people spread more disinformation regarding numerology and the shooter having a tattoo with the number 13 (again, fake news).

People claiming that his age, 64, which when divided by 2 equals 32 is a conspiracy because of the Freemason degree system. As well as the shooter using the 32nd floor.

(I'm not kidding, I couldn't make this up if I tried).

I've heard that he has ties to anti-Trump protests because there happens to be more than one Steve/Stephen in the United States (it's a conspiracy!) I've heard he has ties to AntiFa.... because InfoWars has "anonymous sources," that say so.

(You know how much the alt-right trusts anonymous sources!)

I've heard it claimed there are multiple shooters, heard it claimed there were shooters on the arch, seventh floor, fifteenth floor, 32nd floor, and the roof. I've heard it claimed there was six shooters.

I've heard it claimed that the shooter is a patsy, and the "real shooters," dumped his body. Which makes absolutely ZERO sense, considering many of these same people were calling "false flag," because "there's no way he could've brought up that many guns!"

But dropping off a dead body is easier to do.

I've heard it claimed that his lover, girlfriend, or whatever - is complicit in the attacks.

My personal favorite is the "Illuminutty blood sacrifice because of numerology," theories though.

THIS is why I said it's important we wait for further information, and I was considered a "naysayer," for it.

Baseless conspiracy theories running rampant, fueled by anecdotes and speculation helps absolutely no one.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are ways to convert them

Of course there are. I've seen it.

the sound the M.16 is making in fully automatic mode tells me the weapon wasn't modified.

So then how did he get it, is the next question.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As a side note, why is the only photo being distributed one of the man with his eyes closed like a dead thing? Surely there are better pictures of him than that? Reminds me of the strange spooky Adam Lanza pic that was circulated when again there must have been better family pics than that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
here is another flash video from a cab driver pulling out. it also appears to be coming from the lower floors.

Yikes! Probably the best view we'll get of that. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2017 by Liquesence because: Wtf

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Listen at the 1:20 or so mark...when the firing begins the rate of fire falls off near the end. Clearly not a belt fed machine gun or any factory machine gun for that matter.... that cycling rate is indicative of a modded gun with a binary trigger or bump stock....

People Stop saying this is an automatic weapon or belt fed machine gun. Those weapons do not change their rate of fire like that.

As far as the muzzle flash it is possible that is a reflection of the shooter on a higher floor from the ground. The muzzle flash is center of the hotel when he had a corner suite... they would have been across from each other.

edit on 2-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The whole premise of this site is to theorise debunk and prove. People put out speculation and theories, others then say why it could or couldn't be so. You know, the old saying, "two heads are better than one" that's all people have been doing just to get a better or different perspective on something then dismiss it if necessary. I have read the entire thread all day and I don't remember 1 single person saying "What I say is true"! its just been a thread of possibilities and probabilities for discussion

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Good video view.

I am curious if it could possibly be a reflection off of the glass?

The room or anything around it is not lighting up. I know the barrel would be sticking out of the window. But a broken window would have been visible today.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actual second video of 4th floor

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

It seems that I have yet to hear a firearms expert call magazines "clips".

Can you please state your credentials in firearms expertise?

I am a U.S. Navy veteran and have trained with different weapons. As for the "clip" statement, i make mistakes when trying to type too fast... Yes, people do make mistakes in case you dind't know.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
what's the evidence???

that isis has made the claim??

he's 60+ years old, I'm sorry, but you spend that many years on this planet I think you've kind of settled down decided already what you wish to believe, and although I can see someone maybe getting a little edgy as they approach the end of their life cycle and reverting back to their childhood belief system, I don't see the going through the trouble of learning how to read the koran and all that.
just like I can't see anyone that old being a part of antifa, they are anarchist who like to run around smashing things up and burning thing down, heck we're old, we like our social security checks mailed to us by the government, our nice quiet streets...

link   

originally posted by: sk126
So after reading over the comments i've seen you all question if the shooter was Black or Muslim. Every mass shooting that has happened in America(excluding D.C. snipers) has been by deranged White Males. Why would you not question your own before placing blame elsewhere?

So the Pulse Nightclub shooter Omar Mateen and Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho... were white?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Could the flashing on the 4th floor be a strobe light set up to confuse the police as to where the gunfire is coming from? It wouldnt even have to be in a room on the fourth floor just tie some rope onto it and danglle outside the window, would explain people reporting multiple floors as where the gunfire came fromand only one floor having its windows smashed.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am seeing some flashes without sound. Maybe just me?

If movement or such changed the reflection then there should be more reports then flashes, not the other way.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You sound like you just joined ATS yesterday.

link   
Watch this video to hear a converted AR15 to fully auto. Listen to how fast it shoots, then watch again the video showing the murderer using the m16. Each shot has more delay between shots in the m16 used by the murderer. What it means is that the weapon wasn't converted, but it's an original m16 which has fully automatic mode.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment and add link.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: dawnstar

or what about option no. 3? That he was NOT a lone gunman,

I've got a better theory. Maybe he's not the shooter at all. But, his girlfriend set him up. Gave him her hotel pass, and told him to meet her later on the 32nd floor for some frolicking fun.

When he arrives, her accomplices knock him out, they then do the shooting, and leave the room before SWAT arrives.

As SWAT comes through the door, Stephen is waking up, all confused about what happened, and SWAT takes him out thinking he's the shooter.

Since dead men tell no tales, he's unable to defend himself. And we all get the story that he's the shooter, trying to figure out what set him off, when in fact, he didn't have a clue all this was going down.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So about the girlfriend.

I think even if she is not an accomplice, she was probably aware of the weapons and perhaps even explosives.

It will be interesting to see if she can shed light on when these weapons were purchased, and if he discussed them with her.

I know sometimes it is hard to know what even those close to us are thinking, but perhaps at least in retrospect she can piece some info together on what could have led to this

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join