It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

the guy seems to have had enough weapons to be a contact in the black market...

but I believe the officials have said that they are were altered semis...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Just got back in and heard a rumor that the shooter had left a post on Facebook... is this true?

TheRedneck

I have not seen that.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: dawnstar

or what about option no. 3? That he was NOT a lone gunman, was in fact going to the gun show in Vegas this week, and was conveniently set up to take the fall, which is why there were reports of more than one gunman as they would need more and back up and of course to off the patsy, who was probably already dead when they took over his hotel room. Antifa crap was planted in his home and hotel room. Why? To push through the legislation to make Antifa a terrorist organisation perhaps?
Tis a thought

I don't know. I've been informed by ATS members that this was an Illuminutty blood sacrifice.

And that "only those in the know," know this - I guess I'm not "in the know," like some ATS members are.

People are asking for this thread to be summarized? Here you go:

"WUT WAS HIS RELIGION AND POLITICAL BELIEFS SO I KNOW WHO TO BE MAD AT AND BLAME!"

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ok. So let's go with your theory . Then how do you explain muzzle flash matching the firing bursts on the 4th floor when the shooting was on the 34th floor?

Are you going to tell me it was a reflection ?
If so please explain .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Ok. So let's go with your theory . Then how do you explain muzzle flash matching the firing bursts on the 4th floor when the shooting was on the 34th floor?

If so please explain .

You are aware that the building is encapsulated by glass, right?

If this theory (that you propose is correct), how does one shoot through glass without said glass breaking?

Details, man, they're important.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If so please explain .

I don't see muzzle flash in the pixelated videos being shown..

I see a light that doesnt match up with the sound and could be other things..

Who is right?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

If so please explain .

Who is right?

Well they have to be right, of course, because they want so badly to be "in the know". It must be what they think it is, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise. It's like a religious belief.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

BTW, probably someone has already mentioned this, but he used a fully automatic weapon. Those are extremely hard to get in the U.S.

Hard to buy, easy to convert certain easy to buy firearms.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The salt-right is CLAIMING it's a "Derp State" false flag.

edit on 2-10-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I swear I saw anchors comment on a irregular strobe well after the shooting had ended. It was in a camera pan at a similar position (not saying the same) and it reminded me a bit of a fire alarm's strobe, but was also irregular. I'm not saying it isn't a muzzle flash in the vids, but it's awfully blocky, and this memory makes me think it might be the same.
(I'm not at all convinced this was the lone wolf, snapped scenario, either. I'm not trying to poo on the idea. Especially since I distinctly remember scanner traffic concerning clearing the fourth floor after the main event, so to speak, was over)

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I believe you but do you have a source on that? I haven't seen mention of the weapons used yet.

I'm wondering if another poster was correct and he just flew himself down to Mexico. Would probably be a lot cheaper and easier and avoid potential red flags.

There are videos showing he was using a fully automatic weapon. It sounds like an m16. Not to mention the explosives and other weapons. If he went to Mexico to get all this stuff how did he pass the border checkpoint? Don't they have dogs at the border smelling for drugs and explosives?

link   
The guy was pretty smart to plan and pull this off.

Smart enough to know he wasn't going to get out of there alive from the 32nd floor.

Unless he had a chute and planned to jump out the window.

He fired on the cops when they were trying to get in, so it was pretty much over for him.

So there were no getaway cars, per say.

Maybe he had a Plan B if something went wrong with the hotel and concert.

All the guns and explosives at his house might have been back up if the maid found the stuff in his room.

Far fetched idea tho.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: opethPA

If so please explain .

Who is right?

Well they have to be right, of course, because they want so badly to be "in the know". It must be what they think it is, and nothing you can say will convince them otherwise. It's like a religious belief.

While some of us are entertaining the possibility of a second shooter, I don't think I've seen one member actually claim this 2nd shooter was firing from the inside out through the windows.

I'm just curious about a light that is somewhat in sync with the sounds of gunfire seen in a place where it wouldn't be expected.

Early on in the thread many members posted that they're hearing 2 weapons being fired.

Are we not here to explore all avenues and contribute with our observations?

edit on 2-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

There are ways to convert them, but they would shoot the entire clip too fast. the sound the M16 is making in fully automatic mode tells me the weapon wasn't modified.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

He may have used flash suppression which limits fire sighting from the barrel so people can see the sniper, not the sound. That was Hillary's mistake calling a flash suppressor as a silencer.

I am still sure he was a democrat otherwise we would know if he was a GOP and the GOP would be blamed.

Don't let the Elite politicians take away our gun rights.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Liquesence

There are ways to convert them, but they would shoot the entire clip too fast. the sound the M16 is making in fully automatic mode tells me the weapon wasn't modified.

It seems that I have yet to hear a firearms expert call magazines "clips".

Can you please state your credentials in firearms expertise?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I counted a thirty shot burst fully automatic with echos from adjacent buildings on the one videos I had access too, he then changed firearms/rifles.

I am a gun owner and my state allows automatic firearms to be owned. But you are more thoroughly back ground checked and under more scrutiny especially at ranges.

I have awards from shooting competitions 45ACP, S&W40 and 9mm and make my own loads for practice only. When carrying my firearm and in competition all my ammo is store bought.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't find a reference to it online either. My wife thought she heard that he had left a Facebook comment on the local news, but even their website isn't mentioning it.

I'll chalk it up to bad hearing. Thanks Grambler.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It was a fully automatic on a stand

Sheriffs dept said they were shocked at the set up
indside the room. He or someone had full training.

edit on 2-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Zytryx

Look like reflections to me.

Yeah could be, just wanted to drop it here for those that want to see.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join