It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: opethPA

Here, ketsuko linked this for you

nypost.com...

This is the str of a site like ATS for me..info sharing on breaking stories..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not sure if someone else has posted it, but Israel news call the shooter as "Samir al-Hajib"
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Also, according to Paul Joseph Watson: "The alleged photo circulating of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock has a different date of birth. That's not the shooter."
twitter.com...

Zerohedge has also the following to add.

by Tyler Durden
Oct 2, 2017 10:22 AM

In a bizarre development, the Islamic State's news agency Amaq has claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas concert attack, alleging that Stephen Paddock is one of its "soldiers" and that he converted to Islam "months ago".

To be sure, there is no evidence for these claims, and the statement comes after the Las Vegas police stated earlier that there is no link to international terrorism.

www.zerohedge.com...

According to zerohedge "Site Intel Group" this man converted to Islam months ago.
twitter.com...

My condolences to the families of the dead, and to the injured. God bless.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

well if its reflections its a) in perfect time to the sounds heard b) where is it being reflected from c) still on a completely different floor to the 32nd even if a reflection and d) means it wasn't coming from the Mandalay Hotel but opposite to create the reflection
Doesn't it? Surely that makes sense which adds a whole different perspective to the alleged scenario

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is the gf Filipino?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: face23785

well if its reflections its a) in perfect time to the sounds heard b) where is it being reflected from c) still on a completely different floor to the 32nd even if a reflection and d) means it wasn't coming from the Mandalay Hotel but opposite to create the reflection
Doesn't it? Surely that makes sense which adds a whole different perspective to the alleged scenario

Yes, after looking at the diagrams of the shooter's position and his line of fire I'm not seeing how these reflections were created but, I'm not exactly known for my book smarts.

Maybe someone can explain magical muzzle flash reflections to me.

edit on 2-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Not sure if someone else has posted it, but Israel news call the shooter as "Samir al-Hajib"
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Maybe he was Mossad?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You're forgetting if it was the reflection from the muzzle flash the flash and sound shouldn't be in sync anyway.

Unrelated, they were just playing some police audio and one cop on scene was reporting shots coming from "halfway up". The 32nd floor is 3/4 of the way up. Uh oh, that must mean a 2nd shooter right guys? Or maybe he was just mistaken about exactly how far up it was. Another officer on the ground reported "active shooter in the fairgrounds. 3rd shooter?

There are a lot of conflicting reports during situations like this, and that's only natural. It was #ing chaos.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Nikola014

So why is it that only a very few Muslims kill people in the name of Islam if Islam teaches all Muslims to kill people?

The WBC reads from the same bible as any other church, does that mean all denominations think God hates fags?

Only the Sunni sect teaches to kill people as far as I can tell. That is why they kill the Shiites first when ISIS or other Sunni groups moves in. Then they kill the Christians, Yadzidi's, Kurds, whoever else and especially the Jews. The Shiites from best I can tell are taking the peaceful angle and have been sacked by the Sunni. Barely any Shiite but Iran. The Mullah appear to be un Shiite in their rulings lately. We have pissed them off putting 1st the Shaw in and then have risked pissing off the citizens who liked the Shaw by letting the Mullahs stay.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. I haven't had much time keeping up with the thread. I 've been trying to avoid it to be honest after hearing about the loss of my old ship mate who was at the concert . While browsing his FB page I came across this video . Apparently Somone recorded the shots coming from the 4th floor ?
youtu.be...

If there were shots coming from the 4th floor, shouldn't there be a window missing there too?
The windows don't open and close.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is the gf Filipino?

That's what they say.

The Ar-15's were modded to take different size bullets, too.

I don't know what any of that entails to be done, tho.

Seems like one would need different parts machined pretty well.

Maybe beyond what one can do without the machinery at home?

So who did it?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Maybe he was Mossad?

The most likely explanation is that Mossad in the U.S. knew about this man, although i am not certain if they knew he was planning this.

According to eyewitnesses I also heard that about 45 minutes before it happened a woman went to the crowd and started touching women's hairs and telling them they were all going to die...

Hal Turner reported this and has a map and photos of the event.

Link

edit on 2-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

You are correct that the girlfriend isn't in the country. They had already reported that as confirmed this morning and she was no longer a person of interest.

She is in Tokyo and probably will come back to the states to be interviewed by the authorities.

He had AR-15's modded for full auto.

He was a millionaire who liked to gamble and had his own plane.

Still no motive being put forward.

I have a THEORY on a possible motive for the massacre after watching a FOX news interview with Mark Furman of all people. He said something about having a feeling that there was no real reason for the shooting. Paddock had no religious or political motives, and mentioned having no problems with police. During the interview either the reporter or Furman said something about Paddock's recent high stakes gambling of 25K-30K dollar bets.

My theory....

Paddock had money, a few houses, planes, and liked high stakes gambling. He probably had a gambling addiction and like most addicts he probably built a tolerance up for his particular vice. At some point after betting tens of thousands of dollars he must have built a tolerance to the high of winning or losing a $hit ton of money. What if the shooting was the next big thrill for this a$$hole?

If the shooting wasn't enough to satisfy his adrenaline rush and he somehow makes it out of the hotel, he has a car full of fertilizer along with a getaway vehicle just waiting for him. His next "fix".

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

From what I read on the comments .the Windows are fairly simple to replace . So I dono.

You saw what I saw . The muzzle flash matched the sound.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

According to eyewitnesses I also heard that about 45 minutes before it happened a woman went to the crowd and started touching women's hairs and telling them they were all going to die...

Yes, I heard that.

The most likely explanation is that Mossad in the U.S. knew about this man, although i am not certain if they knew he was planning this.

So, they knew but no one else did, and it still happened?

Sounds familiar.

I'd argue that is not the most likely explanation.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I'm going to post the actual video for you.. wish the OP of the video on that phone would post it somewhere so we can see the actual video. Even still, that doesn't look like reflections.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So, they knew but no one else did, and it still happened?

Sounds familiar.

I'd argue that is not the most likely explanation.

Does no one remember that the Obama administration told authorities to stop referencing to these attacks as "Islamic radical attacks"? And just to write them as "religious attacks" but without mentioning the religion in specific?

Yes there is a new President, but a lot of people who work/worked for the Obama administration, or who agree with his tactics still work in many government positions.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Maybe she was a Filipino Muslim who seduced him, #d him, stole his heart, and then radicalized him?

Something like that would be the "official story."

Right now, they're trying to see how to make a 64 year old white guy into a Muslim Terrorist.

They have lots of problems, Muslims don't drink alcohol and don't gamble, and don't hang out with unmarried women etc...

Somehow, they have to overcome all Stephen's actual non-Islam habits, to make him into a convert.

But nothing is impossible for the authorities. Don't be surprised if they produce a photo of the Shooter shaking hands with some ISIS leader.

In the world of digital data, everything can be done.

Under Trump's administration they will never admit any home grown terror, all America's problems come from outside and foreigners. That's going to be the party line.

They can then use this "twist" to justify "the wall", and the "Muslim ban" etc...and may even invade some poor muslim country to "retaliate" for the supposed attack. All misdirection.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I thought it might be another shooter in an outside position.

link   

originally posted by: RainyState

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

You are correct that the girlfriend isn't in the country. They had already reported that as confirmed this morning and she was no longer a person of interest.

She is in Tokyo and probably will come back to the states to be interviewed by the authorities.

He had AR-15's modded for full auto.

He was a millionaire who liked to gamble and had his own plane.

Still no motive being put forward.

I have a THEORY on a possible motive for the massacre after watching a FOX news interview with Mark Furman of all people. He said something about having a feeling that there was no real reason for the shooting. Paddock had no religious or political motives, and mentioned having no problems with police. During the interview either the reporter or Furman said something about Paddock's recent high stakes gambling of 25K-30K dollar bets.

My theory....

Paddock had money, a few houses, planes, and liked high stakes gambling. He probably had a gambling addiction and like most addicts he probably built a tolerance up for his particular vice. At some point after betting tens of thousands of dollars he must have built a tolerance to the high of winning or losing a $hit ton of money. What if the shooting was the next big thrill for this a$$hole?

If the shooting wasn't enough to satisfy his adrenaline rush and he somehow makes it out of the hotel, he has a car full of fertilizer along with a getaway vehicle just waiting for him. His next "fix".

Thoughts?

I guess that's as good as any, right now.

At his age? I'm 63 and that would be the last thing I would do for kicks.

But to each their own.

Something made him do this.

link   
Saw this mentioned elsewhere.

The Texas Tower massacre shooter had a brain tumor. In his suicide note he said that he had been to a doctor for headaches and overwhelmingly powerful feelings of violence. Doctor gave him some painkillers.

This is TOTAL speculation, but could a brain tumor or something else similar cause the guy to start gambling more and more heavily, taking greater risk, then eventually lead to the "snapping"?

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join