It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rican CEO Calls Local Government ‘Corrupt and Inept’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
More BS being spewed by the MSM,very evident the libtards are doing their best at making up lies,so it makes their cause look better,the topics never begin with logic,something a libtard is lacking

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It was easily determined by a quick google search that she was using this catastrophe as a way to take a dig at Trump. Even posters on this site are using this tragedy to further their hatred for Trump. It’s pretty sickening really.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

According to article, the general says there is no fuel for trucks.

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ha, ha, ah, I been telling here exactly what is going on with PR, La comandante and the government.

I know exactly what is going on, because I am Puertorrican.

Do not trust the US media they are lying and following agendas like vampires feeding on sensationalism.

Every time somebody ask me about if is true that Trumps is forgetting about PR I just told them to stop listening the liberal media they are full of crap.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

That is a lie, the unions are holding back trucks with fuel from showing up at the ports.

And yes I have information directly from the Island.

Stop listening to the liberal media they are full of crap and are pushing what they want people to heard no the truth of what is going on in the Island.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

maybe you dont understand "information warfare". Good people cannot allow dividers like the mayor to program the masses with her regressive nonsense and lies. She LIED when she alleged the admin response wasnt enough. Lies should be attacked with the greatest enthusiasm. Thats what Trump did.

are you okay with public officials being paid with taxpayer money using their air time to wax partisan about something that should have zero partisanship in it? are you okay with publicly paid officials lying?

what the PR mayor did by alleging the admin was not acting fast enough was guarantee their own downfall.

i guess you havent noticed that everytime someone picks a fight with Trump they lose.

NFL players kneeling already down to 11 last count.

This will happen to the mayor as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
From the OP's source:

“The aid is getting to Puerto Rico. The problem is distribution. The federal government has sent us a lot of help; moving those supplies, in particular, fuel, is the issue right now,” says Col. Valle. Until power can be restored, generators are critical for hospitals and shelter facilities and more. But, and it’s a big but, they can’t get the fuel to run the generators.

“There should be zero blame on the drivers. They can’t get to work, the infrastructure is destroyed, they can’t get fuel themselves, and they can’t call us for help because there’s no communication. The will of the people of Puerto Rico is off the charts. The truck drivers have families to take care of, many of them have no food or water. They have to take care of their family’s needs before they go off to work, and once they do go, they can’t call home,” explains Col. Valle.

ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BLAMING THE PEOPLE OF PUERTO RICO.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

There should be zero blame on the drivers. They can’t get to work, the infrastructure is destroyed, they can’t get fuel themselves, and they can’t call us for help because there’s no communication. The will of the people of Puerto Rico is off the charts. The truck drivers have families to take care of, many of them have no food or water. They have to take care of their family’s needs before they go off to work, and once they do go, they can’t call home,” explains Col. Valle.

ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BLAMING THE PEOPLE OF PUERTO RICO

that is a bunch of crap people that need money just don't show up for work, PR is in need of jobs and those truckers has been told to no show up for work by the union leaders, and they are using intimidation to avoid other truckers that are not unionized from showing up too.

Violence in my Island of PR is a way of life.

That is a fact, Jack
edit on 2-10-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sorry, but for now I will believe the major news source. They can be held accountable for fake news.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Sorry, but for now I will believe the major news source. They can be held accountable for fake news.

It's not even believing a major news source, MOM ... it's believing Colonel Valle's own words who Puerto Rican and is currently on the ON THE GROUND in PR trying to help people unlike some folks sniping from the sidelines in the US.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Sadly they are getting away with sensasionalism. this days, MOM, that is the truth.

Hopefully, I will have news directly from San Juan today, as my brother will be in his offices I will ask him if he will be in the conference of alcades, (municipalities leaders with the govenremnt), he is in the communications agency in San juan.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I'm sure you know more than Colonel Valle who is currently on the ground in Puerto Rico working in the relief efforts while you are here chiming in and making yourself a "local authority."

Marg, this is not about politics. You are blaming the people of Puerto Rico because that fits your agenda.

It's repulsive.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

And there lies a big problem.

Gotta love it.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Keep defending Trump Tribal. I'll believe our military forces that are on the ground who are working to make things better, rather than casting blame from the nice, dry well-lighted Stateside.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I know the people of Puertorrrico more than you, Gryphone66, because I am one of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And there lies a big problem.

Gotta love it.

So our military is lying? Colonel Valle is lying?

Why don't you come out and say that?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I know the people of Puertorrrico more than you, Gryphone66, because I am one of them.

Yes, it's all about you. Colonel Valle is American military, highly qualified and currently on the ground working to save Puerto Rican lives.

You keep trying to make it about you and me, nothing more than another political scuffle on here,

I'll believe the Colonel.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I do not believe PR truck drivers are letting their people suffer for a strike. I do believe there is a bigger need for diesel than is available. Hopefully that is getting rectified.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I do not believe PR truck drivers are letting their people suffer for a strike. I do believe there is a bigger need for diesel than is available. Hopefully that is getting rectified.

There's fuel shortages. The drivers can't get to where the goods are and where the trucks are because they're in survival mode with their own families.

Yet, we have people thousands of miles away who claim to understand the situation better than folks like Colonel Valle who are THERE working to save lives.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The drivers are not being allowed to work. How many different ways do you need to hear it from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join