It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's Donation Racists. This is out of Control.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ketsuko

Hopefully it was at least a real bowtie and not a clip on or pre-tied.

Dude was old school and nearing or slightly past retirement by the time I went through his classes. They were real.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Dude was old school and nearing or slightly past retirement by the time I went through his classes. They were real.

Good. Any guy who says he cannot tie a bowtie cannot tie his shoes either.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: intrepid
It's long been a habit of slamming the woman(or man in Obama's case) married to the president. Reason doesn't matter, as the previous sentence shows. It's mostly ridiculous. Maybe not so much in Clinton's case.
Trump's wife has been getting it since before his election win. Her presence just irks some and they aren't quiet. And it is pathetic. However it's gone beyond pathetic into the land of the ludicrous.

Melania gave Dr. Seuss books to a Massachusetts elementary school. No problem, right? Wrong. The librarian Liz Soeiro is calling her and Dr Seuss racist.

Looks like someone never watched or read anything Dr Seuss. That's the farthest from racism that I've ever understood as a child. Whoville... They always seemed to find a way to accept one another in the end. It always spoke of uniting divisions. What a load of BS from a librarian, no less. Should be laws against this kind of hatred.

Should be laws against anyone like this being anywhere near children!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I wish I knew a way to contact our First Lady personally. Dolly Parton's Imagination Library would love to have her book donations.

J

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh my God I used to teach at a Cambridge public school. Im gonna leave the thread before learning which school just as I abandoned Facebook about ten years ago since I dont want to know who is at their worst and who is falling face first into this whole shadow government controlled mindkuff. I figure sadly the majority are still falling for what we so called "awake" people have had years to sort out quietly inside and just if nothing else to not let those without as quick a resistance to the "infection" as I luckily had fall into a less than favorable light from some quote once I hear it won't be easy to forget, ill just keep praying the system crashes sooner than later and I can pick up where I left off a decade or so ago and hopefully forgive and forget anything I do hear in the meantime so the world can finally heal and i certainly, if such a miracle occurs, do not want to just carry more bull-ish into the future. At least that's my hope...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Dr. Suess is racist, eh? ((see what I did there, 'trep?))

It's racist if the name Trump is attached apparently...according to way too many.

My fave!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The problem is the disingenuity of it. Dr Seuss certainly has some racist roots. Check out how he was used to depict the Japanese during their internment here, however now all of a sudden you pick a fight? # off

It's disingenuous

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Velcro, my man, velcro.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Velcro, my man, velcro.

You'll always be my special friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link