It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's Donation Racists. This is out of Control.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Explain why you feel sorry for me? I have laid out my case as to why I am sad for liberals, that being the fact you guys think this is such a horrible country and world. I am good, great job, great family and friends, nice house, car, investment account. No reason to feel sorry for me about. But as a typical liberal you can't present any fact or valid reason for what you are saying, just emotion.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yep. That's why Trump gets ignored a lot.

Then home come you wondering why people are ignoring the rest of what this dim-witted tool bag said?

link   

originally posted by: Phage
In case anyone is interested, the text of her letter is here:
www.hbook.com...

The closing paragraph:

I am honored that you recognized my students and our school. I can think of no better gift for children than books; it was a wonderful gesture, if one that could have been better thought out. Books can be a powerful way to learn about and experience the world around us; they help build empathy and understanding. In return, I’m attaching a list of ten books (it’s the librarian in me) that I hope will offer you a window into the lives of the many children affected by the policies of your husband’s administration. You and your husband have a direct impact on these children’s lives. Please make time to learn about and value them. I hope you share these books with your family and with kids around the country. And I encourage you to reach out to your local librarian for more recommendations.

Oh.

link   
a reply to: norhoc

Did I say that this is such a horrible country?

(post by norhoc removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yep. That's why Trump gets ignored a lot.

Then home come you wondering why people are ignoring the rest of what this dim-witted tool bag said?

How come people are ignoring her good points?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Because she is a disingenuous douche bag who said Dr. Suess is racist but wore a Cat in the Hat costume.

#MakeUpYourF******Mind

link   

Not ignoring. She made no good points. Just liberal BS talking points

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Who said Melania was racist?

I thought the loon implied it rather clearly.

Nope. You are seeing things that are not there.

Maybe my sense of etiquette is outdated.

I didn't know it was appropriate to virtually drop trou, and lay a deuce on someone's dinner plate.

My bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Who said Melania was racist?

I thought the loon implied it rather clearly.

Nope. You are seeing things that are not there.

Maybe my sense of etiquette is outdated.

I didn't know it was appropriate to virtually drop trou, and lay a deuce on someone's dinner plate.

My bad.

Maybe you need a racist X-ray glasses to see it?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Because she is a disingenuous douche bag who said Dr. Suess is racist but wore a Cat in the Hat costume.

#MakeUpYourF******Mind

I've already linked that few pages ago show that he was in fact racist. He even apologized for it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

www.buzzfeed.com...

Apparently she hasn't always thought Dr. Seuss was racist. I guess Dr. Seuss wasn't racist when Michelle Obama read it to school kids either.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

My bad.

I believe, in the culinary world, that is a called an amuse bouche.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Maybe you need a racist X-ray glasses to see it?

Nah.

This is pretty obvious.

She's a lame-ass jerk with no sense of propriety.

I'm an uncouth heathen and I can see it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I've already linked that few pages ago show that he was in fact racist. He even apologized for it.

Then why is she wearing a Cat in the Hat costume? Is she really a racist or just a hypocritical douche? And being that he apologized why is she still harping on it? I thought apologies get accepted and people move the hell on. Unless they are hypocritical douches that is.

Anyway, I read Dr. Seuss when I was younger and it didn't make me a racist. I learned that once you get to know people there are much better reasons to hate them than their skin color.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

#MakeUpYourF******Mind

But....and I quote..

He was racist and during WW2 made anti Asian propaganda, but then saw that he was wrong, owned his mistakes, and went through great lengths to make up for it by defending and supporting minorities. Many, MANY of his children's books were about the value of diversity. Just look at Horton Hears a Who and the Star Bellied Sneeches. I think it's beautiful that he repented for his mistakes and used his platform to help people.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't know, that Lorax thing is pretty subversive. Ecoterrorist! He's a pawn of the warmists!

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I don't know, that Lorax thing is pretty subversive. Ecoterrorist!

Green Eggs and Ham made me a food snob.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Strange - Dr Seuss always conveyed alien and UFO and otherworldly propaganda to me - not racial overtones, I mean, every #er is red or blue or brown or green or purple and it's full of weird sh!t. Dr Seuss is like a '___' release for kids - trippy A.F

Anyway, this bitter slag needs to build a bridge and get over it - no-ones buying her racial projection - clearly she is a tard who shouldn't be around children or sharp objects.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Yep. So why repeat what I said?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join