It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your title is a tautology.

tau·tol·o·gy
tôˈtäləjē/Submit
noun

the saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I have a feeling Obama could say just about anything and you guys would be against it. Donate to charity? Nipple, not if Obama says it.

I'm a citizen of the world and so is everyone else. How do we expect to come together as a race of we wilfully put barriers between ourselves. And no, that's not a call for open borders, it's a call to see humanity as a whole as one.

Yeah. I don't trust Obama. You're right. I don't believe in him and any 'goodness' in him.

Why would you believe in any leader Democrat or Republican? People have human nature. And human nature is corrupt and evil. This idea that you have to believe in the 'goodness' in a someone you 'believe' in is why we have so many problems we have now in this country. ALL LEADERS ARE CORRUPT AND EVIL. Just because someone speaks words that make you feel good inside does not change human nature.

Every local, state, and national government is full of corrupt evil men representing organize crime. I'm not convinced human beings are capable of self-governance. It just may not be in our nature to live under the rule of law. People don't want fair and free markets. People want monopolies and cartels with products made by slave labor. This is who we are.

Being against globalism is like being against the Earth rotating around the sun. It has no meaning. What difference does it matter whether or not I have political freedoms and liberties when I have no economic freedom or liberties?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Substitute Corporatism for Globalism and Unionism with Nationalism and you are onto something. Globalism is good for the corporate bottom line.

Yep.

I went easy on everyone with my image overload style this time, but I did post this one amongst the the armada in my "The 'Patriarchy' is REAL' epic:

And this:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Interesting word, but from that minimal definition it appears to be talking about if I wrote the same sentence twice only with different words.

I actually could have went for it to read like this:

Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism Equals Globalism Equals Nationalism

but there is a length limit and I was trying to play nice.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

How do you know it's not exactly the opposite. The media is designed to encourage nationalism OVER globalism because globalism would mean the corporations would lose money if the people actually united in a global union promoting global commonwealth.

It seems like divide and conquer is modus operandi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join