It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck drivers refusing to deliver relief to millions of Puerto Ricans?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

I lived in PR as a little kid, when my Dad was in the Navy. I've visited this beautiful island many times as an adult.
So much beauty, so many wasted opportunities. And For GOD's Sake DITCH THE JONES ACT once and forever!!

Please please please try to get this information to a wider audience --- call your congressperson (i know...for what it's worth) -- call FoxNews, Call NPR...heck take out an ad in a local paper ---

I am just so sick of the small mindedness of some of my fellow humans. Those of us who give a sh!t need to get up off our collective arses and do something. I actually believe that there is a greater majority of decent people, but we have been so divided and lied to that our ability & will to respond has been handicapped.

Please don't give up hope.
If I could wave a magic wand, Puerto Rico would rebuild an energy infrastructure independent of the mainland,using mostly wind, solar, and tide. PR would clean up the reefs, and incorporate better recycle and re-use practices.

The island has absolutely every resource needed to live and thrive if it could break away from the shackles of history.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's an interesting story........

All roads were open, and supplies were being delivered to all points of the island until communists tied to Hillary Clinton ordered the truckers to stop moving

Hmmmm

Ooops! Didn't see your post and posted it myself... sorry bout that!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Anyone believing this crap about stopping/rejecting aid or refusing to work is a goddamn moron. There would be riots, doors would be torn off warehouses and trucks. There's people literally dying of thirst and hunger...

Unreal.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Anyone believing this crap about stopping/rejecting aid or refusing to work is a goddamn moron. There would be riots, doors would be torn off warehouses and trucks. There's people literally dying of thirst and hunger...

Unreal.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

Politicians and corrupt corporations are the absolute scum of the earth.

/RANT

Trump is not a politician...remember that. He is a successful real estate tycoon and business man. He is doing what is right for the country and its people....remember that too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join