It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm boycotting too.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You're Canadian... why would you give a damn about the US anthem? No disrespect intended, either, I sincerely wouldn't expect you to care about it any more than I honestly care about Oh Canada. In fact, to tell you the truth, ever since the Blue Jays (Ed Sprague in particular, may the crabs of a thousands hookers nestle in his shorts) beat the Braves 25 years ago, crushing the dreams of a young high school kid who had waited his whole life to see Atlanta win the WS, I've solidly detested Oh Canada. It will forever mean World Series failure to my ears... so I'd certainly not expect a Canadian to have much reverence or care towards our anthem.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

So, the individuals and hardware would be training and spending dollars in some remote range? Why not let pilots train in civilian airspace with stadium flyovers? Which I would imagine military pilots have to maintain some proficiency in flying in air traffic controlled air space. Jets are reassigned and flown to training areas. Why not let the movement of assets coincide with a stadium fly over?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

As an Expos fan I can sympathize, Blue(Rick) Monday did the same to me in 79.

My bad. It was 81:

www.baseball-reference.com...

edit on 3-10-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Please look at my pictures.

I just did.

had to link one for others to see, (viewers discretion advised)

www.heartjacking.com...

Got to say that looks like you had nice work done.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Like I said before, I am perfectly fine with any and all displays. I'd just simply ask for some disclosure as to how much these things cost taxpayers. It can't be properly debated for future handling of these matters if the taxpayers aren't even made aware that they're paying for displays.

I'd also like to see the displays as something that's allowed for DOD/National Guard to do. I don't think there's any benefit to paying the NFL owners a fee for allowing it... I really hope that I am not alone in feeling that way. NFL owners shouldn't be profiting from displays as such.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
I'd also like to see the displays as something that's allowed for DOD/National Guard to do.

Don't you watch football? The military is all over the NFL. Playing the anthem. Presenting colors. Flyovers. They get more airtime than the players 2 minutes at the anthem.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I just want to know how much tax dollars are being spent. Like I said before, I am already a few years deep in boycotting the NFL.

What if it means that NFL owners are profiting off of these displays though? Nonetheless, disclosure of public funds spent on displays should be easily found public knowledge.

If we can access how many Kardashians that are growing, we should be able to learn how much and where tax dollars are being spent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join