It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requirements to form a Tornado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Anyone know exactly what is required for a Tornado to form ?

I was presented with an interesting theory about "free energy" and that it must be formed during a constructive or "implosion" cycle and according to what I was told that is exactly how tornado's form. They told me that if you can master the dynamics of how a tornado works you will have unlocked the key to "free energy". The resulting energy? that is created should therefore be "colder" then the initial energy input.

A tornado is a self accelerating energy form that requires a little initial energy input (in potentional energy difference ie Negative charged ions vs Colder?warmer? positive charged ions). Which seem to be abundant in the atmosphere as the two (ion clouds???) collide the resulting effect creates a vortex that exponentially increases until ....... how exactly does a tornado "stop" from a ground disturbance ??? from running into a warmer or colder air cell ??? from an evential ground potential loss of energy simply by touching the ground ie the Tornado build up to a potential energy maximum then discharges some by moving and "spinning off" and eventually its constant contact with the surface "drains" off the energy charged in the vortex ?? I don't know the answer

But please anyone who knows something concrete about Tornado's please respond.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here's a neat little slide show from NOAA that tells all about tornadoes. It's pretty easy to understand.

Tornadoes

As for tornadoes being a form of free energy, I don't think so. A LOT of energy goes into forming them.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
A LOT of energy goes into forming them.

Yeah, like all of the sun heating the Gulf of Mexico. That's why it's so bad here in OK/TX/KS. The warm moist air from the Gulf meets the cool air from Canada here.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Possibly the most knowlegable person about tornados is Chuck Doswell. He has retired from the National Severe Storm Laboratory. The following link is a short essay on 'What is a Tornado'

www.cimms.ou.edu...

You might find it interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: robertfenix

Sorry for the delayed response.

I think this thread will answer your question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-7-2016 by graysquirrel because: typo

new topics

top topics

join