It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with john hutchison

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: one4all

sound like the ramblings of a crazy man
Thats what smart sounds like.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
one4all i dig you man, your my kind of off the hook style. sod the shills.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Actually some of the videos are extremely interesting. For the record, he has been investigated by several organisations including Los Alamos, and the US Army's INSCOM unit, and none of them has claimed that he is dishonest. He has demonstrated effects that are impossible to duplicate by any known process, e.g. transmutation. The problem appears to be that he has been unable to produce effects to order -- they occur randomly and sometimes not at all. I suggested to the site devoted to his work that the problem may lie in the lack of shielding in his laboratory, but got no reply. (I'm sure that point would not have been lost on many of the scientists who observed him.) A good intro to his work and its possible significance is Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point, which is where I first found out about him.

edit on 29-12-2017 by CarlGrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlGrove

it was kinda hard to take him seriously after the debunks

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
His videos (the ones that I have seen) are pretty sketchy tbh. Just short clips of the so called effect. No introduction, no explanation or analysis and most of the time filmed in a very zoomed field of view. It's hard to tell what's really going on so we pretty much have to take his word for that it's the real deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join