It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The higher vibracion jargon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I was reading another post today and the higher vibration topic entered the debate. I find it an interesting topic, but I truly see it as a trampoline philosophy.
What I mean by that is that you go up you down and up and down, a little like the temperature.There are others who stay put and watch others trying to fly and see it all as a silly attempt to break free from the three-dimensional world.So who is fooling who?
To do this we have a lot of tools that are supposed to be out great aids in our journey of ascension, we seemed to have signed up for a new rat race called the ascension.
Now, I find that all this jargon that can easily be applied to any kind of phenomena, for example, we can ascend through relationships, emotional intelligence, sensitivity, via the food we eat or don't! Scientific knowledge etc. The list goes on and on and filters into any particular area of human life you wish.
Personally, I would say that for me it boils down to the following, knowing the truth or detaching belief in lies wherever one may find one. Hopefully, one can do that without becoming too obsessed or stressed in the meantime.
On a street level, its called "cutting through the lies". Like a butcher, we cut through the meat, as time goes by we become more and more proficient at this. One of the problems I have encountered in this process is that after one cuts, one is left with a hell of a lot of dead meat around you. This happens because we become attached to what we have learnt as we cut through. Is that beneficial? hardly because we are surrounding ourselves and our focus on what we were originally doing our best to rid ourselves of.
The dragonfly parable has always done it for me, its where an effort is made to choose where and how one lives. This is achieved via discarding skins and location where one lives. Rather than ascention I see it more as a realization. The larvae are lead to believe it is just that a wriggling worm, with other wriggling worms. There are no choices only fate if one believes that first lie how is one ever going to create a cocoon and fly away? The key to the dragonfly's true potential is the change of location and the source of food. Eventually, it doesn't ascend into some magical realm, it just finds itself in a much better space. Its a kind of miracle, but at the sametime it was always there and always a possibility. Of course one must brake away from what we are born in to for this to be realized. Th e journey itself seems to supply what one needs for the next level of realization.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good parable. I've been a larvae far to long. Change of location and food is very needed.
Many people talk (like I do right now) ,are awake but still not on the journey.
The vibration metaphore can be felt as the world reacts to any thought. In a way there is always opposition and that is what is felt on a global scale right now. The journey is beginning for many people right now I think.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
thank you, out of your post this was born a reply to: frenchfries

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great post. This is beautiful and helpful. Thanks !a reply to: ancientthunder

edit on 1-10-2017 by Boomy327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

"The Butcher Ascending".

Coming soon to a theatre near YOU.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Its an overall frequency, and yes we need to raise it up. But its not something a person focus's on except for the obvious, Kindness, things that make you and all around you, with great respect for who they are, their views and talents and not trying to force your will on others, happy. Birdsong. Nature.

Carlos Castaneda's writings allude to what is occurring. Everything is Saturnalia and we've been given the mind of the predator, so that our chaos, greed, fear, angst, wars, etc, will keep us in frequency with them and hell and give them perpetual access.

In addition, earth has a heavy gravity, and supposedly an iron core.

We need to lighten our hearts. The heart weighed against a feather. Michael and Anubis use this symbol. A feather weighs little.

We're supposed to turn the frequency dial of our Love, Goodness, Kindness, Integrity, Peace, Conduct off the scale, we need to raise beyond the perceived matter we're trapped in. And yet nothing just for self, for others, always others.

Of course we go up and down. Have you ever felt in a positive mood, trying to think of future goals and suddenly someone in the household is not happy with the peace, and brings everyone down to the lowest frequency in a bizarre way that makes sense. But they're often worried and tense and angry and thus can be accessed by dark entities who work hard at creating chaos and suffering and anger for their substenance and to hold you back.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ha ha now that was funnya reply to: NewzNose

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
yes I call that the drama games, when your attacked just for being yourself.ya reply to: Unity_99

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Frequency of what?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Its an overall frequency, and yes we need to raise it up.

Yes,

overall I have raised the frequency in which I have regular healthy meals (1 every 2 or 3 years)

I have also raised the frequency in which I brush my teeth, it was about twice a year know I might even have doubled that feat.

When I eat certain things the frequency in which I release gas increases.

Hope all this raising of frequencies makes you happy Unity, I just want to help world be a better place and all.

new topics

top topics

join