It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Attack in Alberta Canada , Police officer and 4 pedestrians injured

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Somali refuge is the terrorists status whom has been charged with commiting a terrorist attack 5 counts of attempted murder and conspiring to commit a terrorist attack with an undisclosed organization... amongst other charges after Saturday's terror attack in Edmonton...
As for the undisclosed organization, an ISIS flag was found in the car...
A large scale investigation is under way to determine the terror cell specifics and quickly round them up...
The U.S. is also involved in said investigation...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Yes, soo many seem to be.
The authorities don't have enough proof until they plan to act or act-not thwarted in time?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I was sure in Canada, with there open door love for Muslims that this could never happen? We have Canadian members here telling us how great the new citizens are. Fanatics only understand death, the cure for these radicals is easy, death! Enough with this religion of peace BS! Oh I forgot, nothing will change, just see the USA and Europe for examples.

I'm Canadian, and I want closed borders and stricter immigration laws, always have. The hippy liberal Canadians, who barely have a worked an honest day in their lives want us flooded with these.

<< 1  2   >>

join