It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on Left Moderates, Please Help!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh you're so right so lament the sins of the past but then.

Well my forefathers were slavic and our women were raped and sold by Turks and moslims should I stand still there.
My other forefathers were Germans , oppressed by the Romans should I stand still there too.
But I get it Black persons are mistreated by the white persons. I am ashamed.

But also right now the Black mistreat the black pygmees in central Africa. They should be ashamed too.

And it goes on and on and on... With one common factor , take away the governments the armies and the elite and everything works out fine. This tells me it's all divide and conquer.

So Should I be offended if some black dude wants to kill all whites , or some white one all blacks no !!
They are victims not of a race war but of the elite that is pulling their strings.

I will never forget how the slavic people became slaves long before there were black 'slaves'.

For me It's all relative and it's not about race it's about manipulation of the masses.
But I don't ever forget what happened. Do not let hate destroy your country your family or your live.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup we should definitely just ignore the insane amount of institutional racism even those those who experienced it are still alice and dealing with the ramifications...

It is changing the rules once you already have a ridiculous lead.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I personally nominate you for official ATS spell checker!!

We gotta get you a pin..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

The left has definitely won because of the random rant of some college student with no political power or even coherent argument...

Well that's my take on it anyway...

BWAHAHAHA .

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Only compared to the other men....

If you ONLY have 2 people, then there is nothing for them to be great in comparison to...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Let me guess...

The real problem is the super secret illuminati..

Lol

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It's silly enough to be...

So what does it say about the normal conservative crowd that they are defending it???

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Your family was personally raped?? Or is that some obscure "people from roughly the same region as my ancestors"??

Because with African Americans it's not some intangible historical account..

It was their grandmother or great grandmother....

The farther you get from an event, the less its ramifications are normally felt....

Well slavery was less than 2 lifetimes ago and people alive today experienced segregation..

Not exactly apples to apples...

Oh and African Americans were mistreated by Some Europeans.. not every single person with paleskin..

Imho it really should have been sold as racists vs non racists, or slave holders vs abolitionists..

Rather than black vs white..

Basically all African Americans were victims, but not all white people were abusers..

A lot of the most vehement civil rights activists have been white.

edit on 1-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Your family was personally raped?? Or is that some obscure "people from roughly the same region as my ancestors"??

Because with African Americans it's not some intangible historical account..

It was their grandmother or great grandmother....

The farther you get from an event, the less its ramifications are normally felt....

Well slavery was less than 2 lifetimes ago and people alive today experienced segregation..

Not exactly apples to apples...

Oh and African Americans were mistreated by Some Europeans.. not every single person with paleskin..

Imho it really should have been sold as racists vs non racists, or slave holders vs abolitionists..

Rather than black vs white..

Basically all African Americans were victims, but not all white people were abusers..

A lot of the most vehement civil rights activists have been white.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Only compared to the other men....

If you ONLY have 2 people, then there is nothing for them to be great in comparison to...

If you only have two people both could be great - obviously.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No they cannot..

When you say "2 men" that is assuming there is a whole population of other men as well...

If you create 2 items that are identical and those are the only 2. Then they cannot be great without comparing them to something else...

If you create 2 mops that are a new revolutionary in design that are exactly alike.

When you say "these mops are great". Your not comparing them to each other. Your comparing them to all the other mops on the market..

When we say "those 2 mountains are great" they are great compared to all the other mountains beside those 2 or the other massive land masses around..

Comparative terms require that you compare them to something..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Tempter

Hey, but her GoFundMe got over $1000 of her $200 she asked for to help her pay bond for a place to live, after the "white bitch" evicted her from her precious place and her government welfare is spent of maccas and burritos.

gotta love the names of the people who donated though, lmfao...

www.gofundme.com...

edit- lol evacuated... it's sunday, obviously..

Did you see a good chunk of that money is from the Trump supporters she despises......Lol I love that kind of trolling. It's the ultimate face slap. Maybe she will refuse MAGA money?

Yeah...sure she will.
edit on 1-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

trump and these Russian trolls are making normal conservatives look awful.. I wish they could see that.

it saddens me, it really does.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup we should definitely just ignore the insane amount of institutional racism even those those who experienced it are still alice and dealing with the ramifications...

It is changing the rules once you already have a ridiculous lead.

If you think you're fighting institutional racism on ATS then I think you may be sadly mistaken

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

REally?

With only two men, each can be the greatest at multiple things because their only competition is the other.

One of them will be the greatest runner. One of them will be the greatest jumper. One of them will the greatest thinker. One of them will be the greatest hunter.

And so on and so forth ...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Tempter

The first time I saw this, which I think was yesterday, I could not understand why the guy who is recording was such a push over that he even allowed her to walk off with his #. Hes got me thinking its really just another # whipped cuck and they are doing this as some kind of stunt together.
Really? With radical feminists ready to sue any man for any aggression using the notorious Gloria Allred? Do you really have to ask this question? On another note..... the Left has been race baiting big time since the last POTUS. Have you ever heard the term "balkanization"? It's a deliberate thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Let me guess...

The real problem is the super secret illuminati..

Lol
Yes aka TPTB a lot of people refer to here. Yes they do aggravate things. But in the end everyone's soul is responsible for its own growth.
We are all souls/spirit sparks clothed with corporeal flesh. Unfortunately the communists/secular humanists/atheists try to deny this.
edit on 1-10-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, Trump is really bringing the white supremacists to the surface...

I simply disagree with the O.P., I think that all races should have an equal opportunity to succeed and that people should not be judged and categorized based on the color of their skin. When the O.P. sees a person of color, he thinks they are the enemy. I think of them as a fellow human.
edit on 01pmSun, 01 Oct 2017 17:44:55 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, Trump is really bringing the white supremacists to the surface...

I simply disagree with the O.P., I think that all races should have an equal opportunity to succeed and that people should not be judged and categorized based on the color of their skin. When the O.P. sees a person of color, he thinks they are the enemy. I think of them as a fellow human.

Lol, you are in the wrong thread. I can't see anywhere where the OP was arguing against any of your pre-canned points. Maybe you were reading from the wrong page in your manual. Are you Marco Rubio?

edit on 1/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No they cannot..

When you say "2 men" that is assuming there is a whole population of other men as well...

If you create 2 items that are identical and those are the only 2. Then they cannot be great without comparing them to something else...

If you create 2 mops that are a new revolutionary in design that are exactly alike.

When you say "these mops are great". Your not comparing them to each other. Your comparing them to all the other mops on the market..

When we say "those 2 mountains are great" they are great compared to all the other mountains beside those 2 or the other massive land masses around..

Comparative terms require that you compare them to something..

It's hilarious how you leftists dig yourselves into a hole and then just keep digging.
This all started from the idiotic assumption that great MUST mean superior - and here you are now going on about mops.

By the way - if there were only 2 mops in the world, they'd both be great for cleaning floors

edit on 1/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join