It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on Left Moderates, Please Help!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You forgot:

Great White Hope.

Great White Flight.

and notably ...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well, you know. Absolutely no one in the New World did anything for themselves unless they could afford to buy a black slave to do it all for them. You know that's how it was.

Sadly, there are some people who believe this too, just like there are some who believe every major discovery in the world was stolen from POC who did it first. And I am not talking some, but all.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
One more time for the slow folks ...

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm starting to become worried from all of the attacks on my race, the great white race, here in America. We are the founders and builders of this great nation and we are under attack daily from extremely racist American Insurgents.

Bold emphasis on the term "great" mine.

Notice that great means in general "of an extent, amount, or intensity or ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average." Let's shorten that to "superior" and look at the OP's quote in contest of that clarification.

I'm starting to become worried from all of the attacks on my race, the superior white race, here in America. We are the founders and builders of this superior nation and we are under attack daily from extremely racist American Insurgents.

Racism: the belief that one race is superior to another.

/thread

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Obviously this is an issue of right vs left, as opposed to white vs non-white. To the OP I would say, sure the left will rein in their fringe groups... as soon as the right reins in their fringe groups. I'm getting tired of seeing stuff like this:

www.nytimes.com...

dcist.com...

www.azfamily.com...

www.kvrr.com...

www.abc12.com...

www.sacbee.com...

www.dnj.com...

www.uticaod.com...

www.murfreesboropost.com...

www.burlingtonfreepress.com...

www.chicagotribune.com...

So come on moderate rights - do something about this. I am seriously afraid for my friends who happen to be gay, black, Latino or Muslim.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, you know. Absolutely no one in the New World did anything for themselves unless they could afford to buy a black slave to do it all for them. You know that's how it was.

Sadly, there are some people who believe this too, just like there are some who believe every major discovery in the world was stolen from POC who did it first. And I am not talking some, but all.

Ah, the divergence in to fallacy and mindless hyperbole.

The only one who has suggested that no one (except Great White people) did something in the New World is the OP.

Sadly, there are people who believe that only White people (whatever that is) have created anything in the New World or in the US. And I am talking some, not all.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank you... I really appreciate that... especially as I struggle with my racial identity crisis here... silly me for thinking we're all just one race -- the HUMAN race... one race that laughs and loves and works and plays and hurts and bleeds just like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ah, so you CHANGE the words to make them what you need them to be in order to make your divisive points! Bravo. That's a new low for ATS

Unfortunately for you great does not mean superior, and would never mean that unless you compare that which you claim to be great to something you considered less than great.

Your arguments on this thread have been a shambles, rounded off with having to change the OPs words to fit those shambolic arguments. Dear, oh dear.

edit on 1/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You didn't know what the word "great" means?

Wow, I knew you can't define "White" ... but jeez.

Great doesn't mean superior? What does it mean then?

Look it up in a thesaurus, pick a synonym and see what you get: hint, it will be the same effect.

Do some work on your own for once.

You're defending an absurd point. Not very well, I might add.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You didn't know what the word "great" means?

Wow, I knew you can't define "White" ... but jeez.

Great doesn't mean superior? What does it mean then?

Look it up in a thesaurus, pick a synonym and see what you get: hint, it will be the same effect.

Do some work on your own for once.

You're defending an absurd point. Not very well, I might add.

I can see, like last time, you are struggling with the English language.
Let me help:

JFK was a great American and was white.
Does that mean he was superior to Martin Luther King who was black?

Kind of pointless arguing with you, now that we know you'll just change people's posts and words to make it look as if they said something else - to fit your failed arguments.

edit on 1/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: badw0lf

a reply to: Tempter

BWAHAHAHA

IS DA "great white race" scared of what some liberal snowflakes are saying about him???

Oh snookems....

Lol... just lol..

Awww, but POC are fraid of hats and the genocides...

Sometimes you'd get me banned...

I was not able to decypher your secret message... maybe I need a decoder ring???

Decipher.

There, I helped.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LOL ... typical turn to irrelevancy.

Here, I'll help you since you suddenly don't know how to use Google.

Here's thesaurus.com.

It's a magical place you can find words that are similar in meaning to other words.

If you type in "great" you get:

Pick one, and replace "great" in the OP with it ... maybe you'll start to see the point.

Pardon me though if I don't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: badw0lf

What?!?!

The one who is trying to keep the race pure would be the inbreeder...

"Race mixing " is literally the anti-inbreeding....

Is this a lame attempt at "I know you are but what am I??"

Yeah, by time we're all the same 'brown' as you want, it will be inbreeding, pal.

Gorgeous leftist thinking.

It's not me who wants everyone to ignore our differences, it's you who wants to eradicate them, so you live in your inbred utopia.

I know you are and I don't want to be you. Better?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

man ... 17th century scientific racism... Look I really don't care...
Agenda's pushed to divide that's my message , black race green race what FKN ever. I;ve been deep in the jungle saw only black people for weeks. Depended on them , skin color or race was not a problem.
As long as people function on the level of race division it stays a problem. That's why all that crap is injected into populair series... because if not people forget race and just become humans. It's the elite creates the problems. The result of this is that there is division hate and fear , race/gender has nothing to do with it. Rise above racism.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yeah, by time we're all the same 'brown' as you want, it will be inbreeding, pal.

Gorgeous leftist thinking.

Nah, it's called genetics.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Define White.

Racist, supremacist, privileged, superior, evil, controlling, has white skin, male (even the women).

so say the left.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

man ... 17th century scientific racism... Look I really don't care...
Agenda's pushed to divide that's my message , black race green race what FKN ever. I;ve been deep in the jungle saw only black people for weeks. Depended on them , skin color or race was not a problem.
As long as people function on the level of race division it stays a problem. That's why all that crap is injected into populair series... because if not people forget race and just become humans. It's the elite creates the problems. The result of this is that there is division hate and fear , race/gender has nothing to do with it. Rise above racism.

You're actually making my primary point. "White race" doesn't mean anything in any sort of scientific, biological, rational context.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Define White.

Racist, supremacist, privileged, superior, evil, controlling, has white skin, male (even the women).

so say the left.

Well, the left and you ... apparently.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know, it's a bit silly hey..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Who knew that the African slaves who did most of the real work from the mid-1600s onward were White?

I know, no one cares about white slaves...

White Slavery

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

OK, I'll pick 'fine'

So if I say that JFK was a fine white American.
Does that mean I am saying he was superior to Martin Luther King?

Stop substituting words on a forum to fit your failed arguments. Better still, quit with the stupid arguments in the first place.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join