It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on Left Moderates, Please Help!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tempter, part of the problem is how you view the White race, that we are great; that we are the founders and builders of this nation. I say this not to denigrate you or your perspective, but to point out there are many who see things quite the opposite. For example, America was taken from a land of having tens of millions inhabitants. They were doing quite well until we arrived. Many other lands also were settled by (invading) Whites. Of those, many have been returned to the original inhabitants; but not all. America will never be retuned to the Native Americans (unless it becomes a nuclear wasteland, perhaps). Also, note that the builders of this nation are those who control the wealth which has predominantly been held by Whites. It's impossible to build anything of substantive value when devoid of capital. Our society does not collectively operate that way. Rather, we privatize profits but socialize losses. In a way, it's laughable how we allow the wealthy to keep their profits while we take on their losses. I could go on an on, but perhaps you see my point how others might see things differently. We do enjoy White privilege today; yet it is due only to a random pairing of genetics that each of us were born this way. It had nothing to do with our individual qualities per se. And we had no say in the matter, any more than that realized by people of color.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Good god man!! you you said the Pword,.. are you new around here padner..the rule is never talk about the P.word

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: tabularosa

Good god man!! you you said the Pword,.. are you new around here padner..the rule is never talk about the P.word

LOL @ "the P word"

Spot on though.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
being a white moderate liberal, are you expecting us to be shocked?.....we KNOW people with this type of extremist thinking exist, you are not telling us anything new. there are entire groups of Americans, as well as foreigners that would love nothing better than to see a full blown civil war happen in America....tell me, would this same guy walk around Tel Aviv, Israel, decked out in Nazi insignias?....would somebody wearing all black clothing with ISIS writings on them, be allowed to take a walking tour of the White house?....Donald trump have proved what a disgusting human being he is, not only with what comes out of his mouth, but how he has lived his whole adult life.....trump voters not only ignored all of that, but even here on ATS, revel gleefully in the backlash from non-trump voters...when together, his own wife Melania, only smiles at trump when he is looking directly at her, her smile leaves the instant he turns his gaze away.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 3daysgone

I did read the OP..

It is just a ridiculous rant, with zero basis in reality, attempting to demonize half the country over the actions of one nobody with zero followers and zero political power..

Here is the logical fallacy.. aka something that sounds good and means nothing..

"The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole (or even of every proper part). For example: "This wheel is made of rubber, therefore the vehicle to which it is a part is also made of rubber." This is clearly fallacious, because vehicles are often made with a variety of parts, many of which may not be made of rubber."

The problem with what you wrote is that it is true of a very large crowd. The never Trump crowd.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

.tell me, would this same guy walk around Tel Aviv, Israel, decked out in Nazi insignias?....would somebody wearing all black clothing with ISIS writings on them, be allowed to take a walking tour of the White house?.

Hypothetical and irrelevant to the reality of the situation, much like the never Trump crowd.

.Donald trump have proved what a disgusting human being he is, not only with what comes out of his mouth, but how he has lived his whole adult life

Trump also proved that it is not just some white people that are racists. He proved that the left would rather hear a lie from their leaders than to be told what they don't want to hear.

.when together, his own wife Melania, only smiles at trump when he is looking directly at her, her smile leaves the instant he turns his gaze away.

That is because when Trump looks upon her, or anyone for that matter, they cannot contain the joy that they feel in their hearts, so they smile. When he takes his gaze away it is as though the sun does not shine. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It's true on both sides, but I just see it way more on the right.

You can find one random idiot saying anything.. it is retarded to appply their words to everyone else.

If it is not an elected official or head of some big group, Then it is literally irrelevant and propaganda to pretend other wise.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah both sides do it. And propaganda is what it is.

People choose sides.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That Lady is crazy

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Look at what you did, called on left moderates and we got Las vegas.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I guess I got confused by your O.P., who is attacking the white race? Do you have an example?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I guess I got confused by your O.P., who is attacking the white race? Do you have an example?

Well this was posted yesterday on the home page of CNN, as one recent example.
"How America has silently accepted the rage of white men".
A major cable news provider openly attacking white people after a mass shooting.

Consider if Fox or Brietbart posted "How America has silently accepted the rage of black men" in an article about gun violence in cities...
I wonder how that would have gone down.

edit on 4/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You cannot see the difference between rage, which is an out of control emotion, and "white people," which is an arbitrary social class of human beings? They are discussing the rage of this self identified group, not necessarily the people of group itself. But keep stirring the pot.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You cannot see the difference between rage, which is an out of control emotion, and "white people," which is an arbitrary social class of human beings? They are discussing the rage of this self identified group, not necessarily the people of group itself. But keep stirring the pot.

LOL, so using race and gender in a story about rage is OK as long as the race is white and the gender is male? Ha.
Sure, if a story was about black men's rage as an underlying serious issue in society right after a mass shooting I am sure that would be just fine too, right? Pull the other one.
The fact you even tried to defend that story highlights exactly the point. Gloves off for attacks on white men, kid gloves when discussing anyone but white men. That's the predominant media position.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

The first time I saw this, which I think was yesterday, I could not understand why the guy who is recording was such a push over that he even allowed her to walk off with his #. Hes got me thinking its really just another # whipped cuck and they are doing this as some kind of stunt together.

I find myself wondering- what would have happened if he didn't just let her walk off with it?

I get the impression the situation would have blown up- she would have reacted violently, a tussle would happen, then the big thing going around (with some onlookers video of the tussle minus the first hat snatching) would be that this racist white guy attacked a latin american girl simply because of her ancestry...

I don't share anything in common with Trump fans either, but he probably did the best thing possible in that situation.

(if it wasn't "some kind of stunt" planned together that is)

ETA- I just spontaneously posted my thoughts and reflections when I read the OP, only saw after that this has been going on for 10 pages. My response is out of sync, surely. I apologize.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

But there are plenty of discussions about the roots of black rage. The difference is that some quarters accept white rage while condemning black rage as "terrorism."

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I can understand that. I believe that rage is acceptable, regardless of where it comes from - even healthy if channeled into constructive outlets. When that rage escalates to the level of violence, it becomes a crime and when done with political motivations, it technically becomes terrorism.

To me, it matters not which "side" is being violent to advance political goals, only that the label of terrorism vs. criminal behavior be applied correctly. Whether its white nationalists, black supremacy groups, anarchist communes (etc), committing acts of terrorism or violence is wrong and usually ends up backfiring in the political spectrum.

I think it is important to address extremist behavior no matter where it comes from. It could be religious, political, societal or any other banner, violent acts are wrong especially targeting your fellow citizens.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

For sure, but both sides are playing to different demographics , so the propaganda is not created equally..

The left knows they have to play to open minded intellectuals..(not that every liberal is an intellectual, but the left includes the majority of them.) So any propaganda must be tailored to convince intellectuals..

So their propaganda plays on the heart strings.. exaggerating the plight of whatever minority is fashionable..

The right just bald face lies, and spouts logical fallacies to cover them up..

Just scroll through ATS..

80%+ OP’s using the actions of one idiot to try and paint the entire left/right, are from conservatives..

All their normal taking points are logical fallacies..

All the most devastating policies are conservative..

Right to work, war on drugs, trickle down economics..

edit on 8-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There is no "Great white race" that is a myth.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

A relay race with sharks???

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join