It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on Left Moderates, Please Help!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

What are you talking about safe spaces for..

Just in case you missed the OP, it is a conservative poster offended by a "liberal" (really it was an anti trump rant..) rant preformed by a nobody...

Who thinks it is an attack on his "great white race"...

So please explain to me how anyone besides the op is looking for a safe space???

So isn't this entire thread the

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Cnn is left, fox news is right ,bill maher is left, bill o reily is right.... you can play this game untill your blue in the face, its the television of the rich in the bedrooms of the poor its kabuki theater complete with swap out masks......the real problem is the left and right have been usurped and redefined by the media in brackets the entire american media and thank you america now across the globe we have the monopolies in place under the guise of sky tv.....all with the same agenda athetism, homosexuality, feminism, mocking of christianity , the anti muslim anti russian ...the media targeted sections of each country the women the perverts the halfwits the half a men, that has allways been the fifth column or hidden army they hide behind for the last 25 years by my count.......well now that army has taken to the streets and is ready for a fight, but the media targeted these types correctly as being the weakest links in the chain, so bring it on i say every army should be tested by blood.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What are you talking about safe spaces for..

Just in case you missed the OP, it is a conservative poster offended by a "liberal" (really it was an anti trump rant..) rant preformed by a nobody...

Who thinks it is an attack on his "great white race"...

So please explain to me how anyone besides the op is looking for a safe space???

You mentioned:

So what does it say about the normal conservative crowd that they are defending it???

I asked why is this rhetoric allowed on this site as the poster before you and you were discussing? Is it a safe space for it now? In the past it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oh, and because I didn't "miss the op":

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm starting to become worried from all of the attacks on my race, the great white race, here in America. We are the founders and builders of this great nation and we are under attack daily from extremely racist American Insurgents.
Right, because minorities didn't help build the nation as well.

FFS.
edit on 2-10-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A) you should reread (maybe actually read..) the OP.

I did. You had nothing to say about what the OP was talking about, only the way he said it. You do yourself a disservice when you don't take into account all of the information in the post. It is like playing a basketball game, but you don't want to know all the rules to the game, you just want to play. Those kind of people don't know when they foul, walk, or are even out of bounds. To make an argument against the OP, and claim he is racist without partaking in all of the information presented is like reading a book and deciding half way through it you want to write the ending yourself.

B) what logical fallacy is it when you pretend the actions of one random individual can be applied to a large group of people??

I think you are talking about profiling people. The very same thing you did to the OP. Why do you do it if you think it is wrong?

Every Christian is not responsible for what one idiot from The westboro baptist church says.

I think Cain said it best when he asked, "Am I my brother's keeper?". The answer is yes, we should all be our brother's keeper, but Cain killed his brother, because of his feelings. People can't seem to handle their feelings now a days.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Ha yes now I see , ok... groups within groups African Amerikans. look english not my native so...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yea, you should really have a safe space from that kinda retrorockets huh???

Lol.. just lol..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I did read the OP..

It is just a ridiculous rant, with zero basis in reality, attempting to demonize half the country over the actions of one nobody with zero followers and zero political power..

Here is the logical fallacy.. aka something that sounds good and means nothing..

"The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole (or even of every proper part). For example: "This wheel is made of rubber, therefore the vehicle to which it is a part is also made of rubber." This is clearly fallacious, because vehicles are often made with a variety of parts, many of which may not be made of rubber."

edit on 2-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So she doesn’t like the country.

She doesn’t like white people because of our “white privilege”...whatever that is.

She doesn’t like freedom of expression obviously.

She doesn’t like our laws.

Why is she in America again?

It was pretty funny at the end of the video when she’s leaving and the cops are there waiting on her.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

How is the white race cornered when the white race is still the majority race at all levels of government, most corporate boards are white, and most wealth owned by white people in this country? Is this bizzaro world where a so called independent conservative needs a safe space from youtube videos on the internet?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Did you say the great white rice?? Heck I love white rice especially with lots of brown gravy, did you know the white rice culture/farming was done by Senigambian farm workers,just ask my old uncle Ben from south Carolina, other workers, did their bit for the cotton industry, I wondered tho, if they used Egyptian cotton.. White Rice love it
edit on 2-10-2017 by Spider879 because: Because I be A Gwad!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: 3daysgone

I did read the OP..

It is just a ridiculous rant, with zero basis in reality, attempting to demonize half the country over the actions of one nobody with zero followers and zero political power..

Here is the logical fallacy.. aka something that sounds good and means nothing..

"The fallacy of composition arises when one infers that something is true of the whole from the fact that it is true of some part of the whole (or even of every proper part). For example: "This wheel is made of rubber, therefore the vehicle to which it is a part is also made of rubber." This is clearly fallacious, because vehicles are often made with a variety of parts, many of which may not be made of rubber."

You should tell the DNC and the left this. They missed the memo.......

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil
If I and others had it in mind to ,we could easily data mine low hanging fruit about right winged ridiculousness , but I don't , because it's well??..too easy.
The world is filled With ridiculous ppl.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I think more than anything else she doesn't like trump.

I only watched a few minutes, but that was just yelling about trump..

However, one option if you don't like something about your country might be to fix it.. rather than take your ball and leave..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Just like Alexander the Great was great compared to all the other kings before (and after for the most part.)
Great does mean superior..

Oh, was he superior to Alfred the Great, or Catherine the Great, or Constantine the Great, or Cnut the Great, or Cyrus the Great, or Farrukhan the Great, or Tigranes the Great, or... (I can add a few more if you like)

Help me out with which one was superior from the names alone, because I can't work it out as they were all referred to as 'the Great".

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Superior to his contemporaries and other leaders... if Alexander was the only human being in history, he could not be a great human being..

I'm going to assume at this point you are just trolling as the dictionary definition of great says it is a comparative term....

"of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.
"the article was of great interest"
synonyms: considerable, substantial, significant, appreciable, special, serious; More
of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average."

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Nope!!

I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING any idiot says is the responsibility of everyone one on the left... aka anyone not conservative enough for Sean hannity....

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Superior to his contemporaries and other leaders... if Alexander was the only human being in history, he could not be a great human being..

I'm going to assume at this point you are just trolling as the dictionary definition of great says it is a comparative term....

"of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.
"the article was of great interest"
synonyms: considerable, substantial, significant, appreciable, special, serious; More
of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average."

You didn't let me know which one of the 'Greats' was superior.
I'll assume it's not easy for you to answer. Some of the examples even came before Alexander the Great. So who was greater?

Let's take a look at some of the Muslim dynsasty's considered great... The Safavid Empire, The Mughal Empire, Umayyad Caliphate, Abbasid Caliphate, Ottoman Empire. If they are great empires through history in the Middle East does that mean that, say, Ancient Egypt was not great, or that The British Empire was not great? For that matter, is Great Britain superior to the USA - when someone writes Great Britain are they relegating all other regions to inferior status?

Your argument seems to be that only thing in any area of discussion can be great - which is total nonsense.

edit on 2/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No your twisting my argument to fit your own personal beliefs..

I said that great is a comparative term and you cannot have ANYTHING that is great , without something that is less than great to compare it to..

If there is only one mop I. Existence. It is not a great mop.. it can be great at cleaning floors, because that is comparing to to other floor cleaning tools...

It cannot be a great mop compared to other mops, if there is only one mop..

When we say a leader was great , we are saying they are great compared to other leaders.

You can have more than one great, but only if there are things that are not as good as to compare it to..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah !.it thus seems that way according to some folks..

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join