It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on Left Moderates, Please Help!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Wow, Trump is really bringing the white supremacists to the surface...

I simply disagree with the O.P., I think that all races should have an equal opportunity to succeed and that people should not be judged and categorized based on the color of their skin. When the O.P. sees a person of color, he thinks they are the enemy. I think of them as a fellow human.

How you extrapolated that response out of my content in the OP and your brain is amazing!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I simply disagree with the O.P., I think that all races should have an equal opportunity to succeed and that people should not be judged and categorized based on the color of their skin. When the O.P. sees a person of color, he thinks they are the enemy. I think of them as a fellow human.

he really does. it benefits him, not his supporters.

he uses them.. imo. distraction.

I hear a lot of "white heterosexual Christian male". can't we all just be human?? why all the categorizes?
edit on 1-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

he really does. it benefits him, not his supporters.

he uses them.. imo. distraction.

I hear a lot of "white heterosexual Christian male". can't we all just be human?? why all the categorizes?

This is a reasonable question. However, when you are being targeted by the insane far left, wouldn't it be prudent to assume a defensive posture according to your race if surrounded by those same people?

They are forcing us to defend ourselves.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Great at cleaning floors compared to the normal way of doing it, you mean...

Just like Alexander the Great was great compared to all the other kings before (and after for the most part.)

Great does mean superior.. I guess your just out of deflections and thus have fallen back on "nuh uh"...
edit on 1-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Wrong. I think the grey race is great.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

African Americans didn't mistreat the pygmies lol.. all black people are not the same ..

All black people were not victims of European oppression, just all African Americans were..

And not all white people participated in discrimination, ask very white john brown.. who Fredrick Douglas himself said..

"I was willing to live for the slaves .. john brown was willing to die for them..."

Just because your a white American doesn't mean you benefited one plug nickle, but some did and they are still reaping the benefits to this day.

I wrote a thread on here saying "is the problem that we are forgetting half the heros"

Making the point that because white activists choose to take a backseat PR wise to civil rights. It makes it seem like if you are white you are inherently on the slaveowners team. When slavery and every other civil right was won by coalitions of the different groups addressing the problem.

(Except in Haiti.. there they let the slave/slave owner get to a 10+/1 ratio. So they just slaughtered all the slave whites and made their own nation.. maybe the only truely successful slave rebellion in history.)

Being black kinda inherently puts you on the abolitionists/intergration side of things, but being white doesn't AT ALL mean you have to take the slavery/segregation side of things.

In a nutshell all black Americans here at the time were victimized, but not all the white Americans did the victimizing. Some were the most vehement opponents to the establishment.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

There ya go..

Found a way to make the "great white race" not be talking about any of the other hominids!!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Sometimes when leftists are destroying themselves u just got to move out of the way and let them imploid. You don't have to do anything everyone sees leftists since Trump was elected as anti American and have resurrected the old Communist ideology. They are a dying party and scaring everyone to the right. I haven't seen my nutty leftists friends post to Facebook since the election because they are probably finally seeing how crazy their party has become.
edit on 1-10-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Sometimes the rightists just need an English lesson.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Sometimes when leftists are destroying themselves u just got to move out of the way and let them imploid. You don't have to do anything everyone sees leftists since Trump was elected as anti American and have resurrected the old Communist ideology. They are a dying party and scaring everyone to the right. I haven't seen my nutty leftists friends post to Facebook since the election because they are probably finally seeing how crazy their party has become.

Do you mean Democrats? The same Democrats who are center-right corporatist warmongers? That Party?

Yeah, "leftist" ... right. Lay off the Hannity.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol, you are in the wrong thread. I can't see anywhere where the OP was arguing against any of your pre-canned points. Maybe you were reading from the wrong page in your manual. Are you Marco Rubio?

Haven't you used this same post on me? Let see, I was Chelsea Clinton pasted in, right?

You're really just giving yourself away these days "UK."

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22719691]JoshuaCox[/p]

Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
let's be brutally honest

Most none whites are racist towards white people because they're the most successful race

We all share those human traits no matter what race

As of right now, the globalists are attempting to run the white mans homelands and conquests into big game of divide and conquer

They import the immigrants in numbers they play race baiting and identity politics and when these civil wars ignite THEY WIN AGAIN

They fund you liberals and leftists and label them communists

They'll fund the right wing and call them Nazis

Once you've killed each other and the winner emerges they'll restore order with control of the entire western world under one government

Its coming

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I guess it would have nothing to do with the incredibly poor treatment perpetrated by some whites????

I mean it is definitely not the crazy jail sentences, stolen wealth and just all around mistreatment...

No they are just fine with that. It is that they are jealous that is the problem...

You should read a history book sometime..

Violence is at an all time low, hunger, illness exc, exc, exc ..

And more than anything else we are WAY TO racially mixed to ever have anything resembling a race war.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

it's not some intangible historical account..

hmmm i agree with you but well that's downplaying, it's part of my culture you know...

Well Africans sell Africans today i've witnessed that personally , Pygmees are sold by other tribes. Black people in Africa having slaves so...

Well racism is not the problem slavery also not it is the predators that exist in any society and prey upon any kind of diversion between the people.

Most white people were no abusers at all. Most people get along very well.
Example : in Burundi one feels 'at home' in a bar (any bar) within 5 minutes people start talking , there is absolutely no racism. In the Netherlands ,well there is. After seeing the news on the Tell a vision , telling us there IS segregation.

The whole narrative gets pushed again and again in the media and in Hollywood scripts for instance there is absolutely no escape. People start talking and division is born. In new series actors are selected not because of their acting skill but of their color and gender. scripts must past tests that fuel division to get funding etc....

I'm a pinkish guy , I feel no shame for what my ancestors did like the african amerikans feel no shame that other african amerikans enslave people like the mbote (who were the Real african indigenous people) in their country. The white shame sounds a lot like a sinner doctrine to me. I'm also part German germans killed mijlons of jews and Rus. Should I feel ashamed to ? I think not. The only way to get out of this 'dilemna' is to move on and yes that's 'convenient' but tell me who hasn't a forefather that has sinned ?

What is happening here is clear to me , divide and conquer not only on race level but also on gender level in fact on any level. It making people feel bad, weaken their moral defences destroy their culture and family and telling themyou're a descndent of an agressive and (if they push their agenda even more) canibalist Ape.

This is beyond race it's an attack on humanity so if you are a moslim a black a mbote white ginger slave or whatever unite there is no race the enemy is the elite that is controlling the media.

edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Some here are master-crafters of strawmen.

Do you actually understand what a Straw Man fallacy is?

Read this.

originally posted by: Gryphon66
One more time for the slow folks ...

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm starting to become worried from all of the attacks on my race, the great white race, here in America. We are the founders and builders of this great nation and we are under attack daily from extremely racist American Insurgents.

Bold emphasis on the term "great" mine.

Notice that great means in general "of an extent, amount, or intensity or ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average." Let's shorten that to "superior" and look at the OP's quote in contest of that clarification.

I'm starting to become worried from all of the attacks on my race, the superior white race, here in America. We are the founders and builders of this superior nation and we are under attack daily from extremely racist American Insurgents.

Racism: the belief that one race is superior to another.

/thread

What you just did there was a classic Straw Man fallacy. You substituted the words that the OP used and then attacked them for the words that YOU inserted. You did not even try to hide it. The OP hasn't even posted since page 1. Why not ask the OP what they actually meant, before switching out words and acting like it was their claim?
edit on 1-10-2017 by hololeap because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

African Americans didn't mistreat the pygmies lol.

Laugh out loud as much as you like That isn't true... I've witnessed that myself I've been there Rwanda/Burundi/Congo , Pygmees are threated like outcasts. You catchy oneliner shows lack of empathy, They let them work for an hand of salt. Scare them away from their land. And underpay them in general.

In a nutshell all black Americans here at the time were victimized,

That's a view... I agree but it's also the past , time to understand that society has unite.
BLM runs on money , money of the elite the elite wants segregation.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: [post=22719691]JoshuaCox[/p]

Deny ignorance.

Is not a counterpoint..

You have to actually include your rebuttal or you made no point..

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Those were Africans..

Not African Americans..

They have to have been brought to America for them to be African Americans..

As far as I know there are no trips back and forth to kill the pygmies.

BLM doesn't have any money..

The heritage foundation does, which created "all lives matter." (Just a ridiculously better name, but they do have a room full of Ivy League marketing degrees, so..."

BLM is a VERY unorganized group of random people, for better or worse. Their antics don't exactly scream "scripted.."

edit on 1-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Falling for it or it's what festered underneath, now there's a safe space for it? This site has never supported this tripe before, why now?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join