It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tummy gas and lots of it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Azureblue

Hemp which is a food produces extracts that are anti-parasitic and non-pasturised saurkraut is a pro-biotic.

There are 1000s of anti-parasitic plants we can eat....google it and you will find the ones local to your geographic location and there are many to choose from....same with pro-biotic foods kim-chi or saurkraut.....there are many to choose from.
If you viewed the gut flora under a microscope, it looks like every battle in every movie ever made going on at the same time.
I've pretty much got guts of steel.
I've eaten things that would make a billy-goat puke. And enjoyed it...occasionally.
I have had a hunch that people who overeat are more prone to gastro complications.
I can skip a day or two with no solid food and not be uncomfortable.
Day three my belly starts growling.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If you eat a lot of bread,never eat white.Eat proper wholewheat breads.It's very easy to make one's own breads and rolls if the shop's are expensive.Here in South Africa we get some marvellous cranberry and also oats+honey and other wholwheat loaves.They're more pricey than regular white or brown loaves but delish and very good for the gut and general health.As i said,its cheaper to bake your own,you can add nuts,berries,dried fruit etc.Or savories like chopped beef jerky+some grated cheese.Just use proper wholewheat flour,add some bran too.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Also,and this really works,herbal tea with some fresh chopped ginger root slices.After you finish the tea,you can drizzle some honey over the ginger left in the mug but you must eat it.In my country we are blessed to have a fantastic healthy naturally sweet herbal tea called Rooibos (Redbush). It's a national treasure and a tradional drink in my country,often given to babies also to help settle tummies and just for health.Maybe you can find it in America,they must have started exporting,surely.Otherwise some health shops may have it.Any herbal tea you like will do though,the important thing is consumption of the raw ginger.It Really works believe me.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Fruit and vegetables are very gas causing foods. That is mainly what I eat.

Onions and garlic are very healthy foods.

Gas is inevitable. It is not a problem usually. It's not a problem to the cows. Vegetable matter makes lots of gas.

Save it up and get people to buy shares in your "gas".

It's what Russia does. They save it up and pipeline it to the EU and U.S as media.

edit on 1-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Peppermint tea is supposed to give some relief.....belly bloat can be sooo uncomfortable 😕

Maybe ginger grated into tea.....small bits diced into a nice veggie stir fry....it has to be whole root, not the already ground up type.
edit on 1-10-2017 by snowspirit because: Added

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The simple solution is to become an alcoholic, I guarantee that will kill all the bad bacteria, it may cause other issues but hey nobody is perfect.....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Beano!

Yeah.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Word.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You need to do an elimination diet to find out what is causing it. Stop 1 thing at a time for 2 weeks. Start with things most likely to cause problems:

wheat
other grains
dairy

etc.
Good luck!

Sal

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

For years I lived with an H. Pylori imbalance that I was unaware of.

They way I found out that, that is what I was dealing with was using a Goldenseal extract. Put a dropper in some water and drink between meals, worked like a charm!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The simple solution is to become an alcoholic, I guarantee that will kill all the bad bacteria, it may cause other issues but hey nobody is perfect.....

Alcohol is an anti-parasitic.....this is why in the past Armies gave alcohol rations...when travelling across the world armies travelled through many areas and parasites and the anti-parasitic foods which always grow nearby are regional,soldiers would get sick and die from eating food which naturally contains whatever local parasites were present for they had no defenses.....you see parasites carry bacteria which in turn carry viruses....hence anytime a human is suffering uncontrolled parasitic blooms they are exponentially weaker and more vulnerable to having bacterial or viral infections spread EVERYWHERE EXPEDITIOUSLY so fast the human immune system cannot win the battles...in addition parasites contribute to an acidic inner body and eventually build an inner body sympathetic to the growth of the mould or fungus we call cancer..... and yes alcoholics are often autopsied and posess ABOVE AVERAGE organ conditions aside from specific organs[because an anti-parasitic is ingested daily the extra-healthy inner organs are protected from most diseases].....and on this note.....alcohol as an anti-parasitic and when it is ingested it sends what I call an alpha over-riding primal message to the brain ....one which says THUMBS UP YOU JUST GAVE ME THE SINGLE BEST INGESTED FOOD THAT EXISTS AN ANTI-PARASITIC....parasites kill more people than anything else ever....the brain knows when the body has ingested something good for it.....heres the BIG PROBLEM.....you take one shot of alcohol and the body gives a Primal message to the brain based on the anti-parasitic context of the alcohol that overrides everything else and says THUMBS UP GREENLIGHT THIS IS AWSOME.......then you have another shot of alcohol.......and the Primal message is sent again....and another shot of alcohol and the message is sent EXCEPT this time it overrides redflag signals from your kidneys that something is amiss but this redflag message to the brain from the kidneys is OVERRIDDEN and gets no response.......then you have another shot of alcohol and the Primal message is sent again but this time the kidneys have a friend in distress as well when the LIVER sends a reflag message to the brain that it is being overworked which is OVERRIDDEN....eventually you will redlight your organs and could die....

It is the Primal anti-parasitic message which makes alcohol a deadly thing and which makes people keep drinking when their organs should have redflagged the brain to stop the show with vomitting ect....basiclly you should reject or vomit up all the shots of alcohol except the 1st one because the anti-parasitic is no longer needed that day.

I have a "good friend" who quit drinking a decade and a half ago after they learned about being lured into the alcohol trap like everyone is.It is CRITICAL TO RECOVERY for alcoholics to provide the body with an alternative anti-parasitic immediatly....their bodies are very very vulnerable once they stop ingesting alcohol daily and they will ALL get sick immediatly after stopping drinking to differing degrees and will continue getting sicker if they are not introduced to a new form of anti-parasitic they take daily.

A soul-mate of mine passed forward recently and alcohol expedited this journey....hence this post.....this post is a gift to everyone who has never heard this before.....pay it forward.

Understand the truths about alcohol because the SOBs selling it to kill us instead of selling it to save our lives know the full and complete truth I just gave you.

When we get food cravings it is commonly for anti-parasitic foods when we are being overwhelmed....or when we need specific vitamins ect....now consider that alcohol is a processed condensed distilled product which hits the bloodstream expeditiously and in massive quantities......the body CRAVES anti-parasitic foods on a Primal level......so if you jack up the potency of the ingested anti-parasitic you also jack up the volume of the Primal message being sent to the brain.This is why the messages from all other body organs are not listened to by our brains and are not responded to by our brains.

No one tells the truth....alcohol and its impacts are directly and PRIMARILY RELATED TO PARASITES.......it is easier to help victims of alcoholism if you understand the TRUTHS.This post was for you Pipi my friend.Wish I could have told you then what I know now.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Go see a nutritionist and stop soliciting information from nudniks on the internet.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It could be an intolerance to something you are ingesting.

Could be the acid in the coffee......give it up for a day or two.

Could be a gluten intolerance....which I suspect.....you'll have to give up that bread. The good news is that there are gluten free breads available nowadays.
I had that issue. Gas and bloat. No pasta, no bread, no crackers, etc.
I found that after totally doing away with all thing gluten for a few weeks: There is a threshold....I can still enjoy a small amount now with no visible issues.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
joke = trump gas

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Blend up a little ginger and the juice of a lime and drink warm or cold. Repeat a couple of times and the gas will decrease.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thanks for posting that, do you know of any anti parasitic foods, or should I say do you know of a good source of information ?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The late and respected Dr.Hulda Clark was a Canadian researcher who was IMHO assasinated via fast-acting cancer for publishing her work for the world to share.

Her work is groundbreaking and thorough.

Her explanations are easy to grasp and her knowledge and passion are unmatched.

I discovered a lot of Dr.Clarks data before reading her books.....all I ever needed to do was read her books......all anyone needs to do is read her books.

I could wrie an entire book just validating Huldas work today because soooo many peripheral sources touched on her field of study without presenting the ENTIRE STORY......look up Hulda Clark it is worth your while.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join