posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:35 AM
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Azureblue
The simple solution is to become an alcoholic, I guarantee that will kill all the bad bacteria, it may cause other issues but hey nobody is
Alcohol is an anti-parasitic.....this is why in the past Armies gave alcohol rations...when travelling across the world armies travelled through many
areas and parasites and the anti-parasitic foods which always grow nearby are regional,soldiers would get sick and die from eating food which
naturally contains whatever local parasites were present for they had no defenses.....you see parasites carry bacteria which in turn carry
viruses....hence anytime a human is suffering uncontrolled parasitic blooms they are exponentially weaker and more vulnerable to having bacterial or
viral infections spread EVERYWHERE EXPEDITIOUSLY so fast the human immune system cannot win the battles...in addition parasites contribute to an
acidic inner body and eventually build an inner body sympathetic to the growth of the mould or fungus we call cancer..... and yes alcoholics are
often autopsied and posess ABOVE AVERAGE organ conditions aside from specific organs[because an anti-parasitic is ingested daily the extra-healthy
inner organs are protected from most diseases].....and on this note.....alcohol as an anti-parasitic and when it is ingested it sends what I call an
alpha over-riding primal message to the brain ....one which says THUMBS UP YOU JUST GAVE ME THE SINGLE BEST INGESTED FOOD THAT EXISTS AN
ANTI-PARASITIC....parasites kill more people than anything else ever....the brain knows when the body has ingested something good for it.....heres the
BIG PROBLEM.....you take one shot of alcohol and the body gives a Primal message to the brain based on the anti-parasitic context of the alcohol that
overrides everything else and says THUMBS UP GREENLIGHT THIS IS AWSOME.......then you have another shot of alcohol.......and the Primal message is
sent again....and another shot of alcohol and the message is sent EXCEPT this time it overrides redflag signals from your kidneys that something is
amiss but this redflag message to the brain from the kidneys is OVERRIDDEN and gets no response.......then you have another shot of alcohol and the
Primal message is sent again but this time the kidneys have a friend in distress as well when the LIVER sends a reflag message to the brain that it is
being overworked which is OVERRIDDEN....eventually you will redlight your organs and could die....
It is the Primal anti-parasitic message which makes alcohol a deadly thing and which makes people keep drinking when their organs should have
redflagged the brain to stop the show with vomitting ect....basiclly you should reject or vomit up all the shots of alcohol except the 1st one
because the anti-parasitic is no longer needed that day.
I have a "good friend" who quit drinking a decade and a half ago after they learned about being lured into the alcohol trap like everyone is.It is
CRITICAL TO RECOVERY for alcoholics to provide the body with an alternative anti-parasitic immediatly....their bodies are very very vulnerable once
they stop ingesting alcohol daily and they will ALL get sick immediatly after stopping drinking to differing degrees and will continue getting sicker
if they are not introduced to a new form of anti-parasitic they take daily.
A soul-mate of mine passed forward recently and alcohol expedited this journey....hence this post.....this post is a gift to everyone who has never
heard this before.....pay it forward.
Understand the truths about alcohol because the SOBs selling it to kill us instead of selling it to save our lives know the full and complete truth I
just gave you.
When we get food cravings it is commonly for anti-parasitic foods when we are being overwhelmed....or when we need specific vitamins ect....now
consider that alcohol is a processed condensed distilled product which hits the bloodstream expeditiously and in massive quantities......the body
CRAVES anti-parasitic foods on a Primal level......so if you jack up the potency of the ingested anti-parasitic you also jack up the volume of the
Primal message being sent to the brain.This is why the messages from all other body organs are not listened to by our brains and are not responded to
by our brains.
No one tells the truth....alcohol and its impacts are directly and PRIMARILY RELATED TO PARASITES.......it is easier to help victims of alcoholism if
you understand the TRUTHS.This post was for you Pipi my friend.Wish I could have told you then what I know now.