It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Antifa - November 4th, It Begins

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: infolurker

Great, a bunch of violent nut-cases are mobilizing around the country on November 4th and they actually think they are going to overthrow the government!

Those running the US into the ground thru endless war and debt, you mean those "bunch of violent nut-cases" ?

God forbid anyone should actually protest against that.

For some reason the democrats will not condemn their own party?

Hah what a dupe. Your goto deflection is labeling sides, just like your conditioned reflex is supposed to.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You have those endless wars to thank for your cheap gas, cheap computer, cheap and affordable produce from around the globe any day of the year,

Where do you live? Nothing here is cheap.

By the time lettuce hits my grocery shelf its spoiling. Must be all that cheap gas to deliver it thousands of miles that rotted it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
As far as I can tell this entire 'story' is a fabrication by the alt-right, and doesn't exist outside of alt-right circle-jerks about how they're going to violently resist the evil communists.

Which is vaguely ironic given how in bed their own leaders are with Putin. But hey.

I can't find much on Antifa websites where actual Antifa people are talking about doing this. All the 'sources' are right wing bloggers.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Like I said, complain about one side while brushing off what the other side does as no big deal.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: badw0lf

Thanks, and next time if you have nothing, why bother posting in the first place... ?

Wasn't meant to be a point of argument you idiot.

It was a point just to compare the facts, but you don't care about facts, you only, just like every other left wing moron, want to fight about bull#.

Get stuffed....

I'm bad I know but I cant help it.

You have no facts, only insults, your argument is mute...however feel free to keep slinging #....

Moot, not mute.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If the law is enforced they need to get ready for more customers in the federal prison system.

It wasn't enforced when the tea party was calling for revolution against the government because of Obamacare, why should it be enforced now?

You guys have spend years on here saying that americans have the right to fight against the government with weapons, why are you flip flopping on that now?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Thanks, and next time if you have nothing, why bother posting in the first place... ?

Just as I suspected. You are not even interested in the topic, but just bringing up random twaddle.

Stolen any maga hats lately?

Oh and at least what I do post, has relevance, at least to the vitriolic crap being strewn about by left wingers. You might not think so, but it is. Carry on, with your superficial argument.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Wasn't meant to be a point of argument you idiot.

It was a point just to compare the facts, but you don't care about facts, you only, just like every other left wing moron, want to fight about bull#.

Get stuffed....

You don't work on facts though do you...

I do. I dont have to provide them on demand however, when the common understanding is there. You want evidence of a simple thing that happened in Australian history, that DID happen, to justify your outrage I dare bring it up to compare the left wing element. pfft.

Tell me, lets get back to the topic, what has the right wing done that is violent, in this past year?

Compared to your ilk? Your brethren. And you proclaim you wish to be middle ground. laughable.

You want facts, but I doubt you will be asking me to provide links to those little darlings on your side though, will you. You're all about howling down the opposition, rather than listening.

Typical.

edit on 1/10/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like I said, complain about one side while brushing off what the other side does as no big deal.

I know. It's obvious from this thread by itself. Sad really.

Oh wait, you mean something else...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As winter begins. Good plan nobody would expect people stupid enough to try an overthrow in the winter. Really, really good plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

There's every likeliehood the law will not be enforced, rather the "Law" will be instructed to stand down and observe in the hopes that violence will be unleashed on some so-called white supremecists. Its a game to entrap the alt-right.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why are you excusing what one side does as not as big of a deal then making a huge deal out of what the other side does when they're both extremist in nature?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Abysha

Republican Party Platform 1956

A few tweaks here and there ... that's right where I am.

Thank you soooooooooo much for posting this!!! Like you, I would have a few tweaks, but I would wholeheartedly support this platform today. It is head and shoulders above the slap sammiches which has become the norm. I'm going to forward it to my kids.

I wasn't going to read this thread, but I couldn't sleep last night and clicked on it because it was active. I am so glad I did!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

If the law is enforced they need to get ready for more customers in the federal prison system.

It wasn't enforced when the tea party was calling for revolution against the government because of Obamacare, why should it be enforced now?

You guys have spend years on here saying that americans have the right to fight against the government with weapons, why are you flip flopping on that now?

Because tea party protesters didn't cover their faces and show up with weapons. You know a PEACEFUL protest. ANTIFA in it self is a violent gang of spoiled brats. Who when confronted with actual force gets beaten every time.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought they would of learned bye now to at least wait for spring

Also if there trashing your hometown in the winter use a hose it will sap there will to fight faster than bullets

If u get there masks wet they will take them off or risk frostbite

Winter is wonderful

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
These silly kids thinking they can do anything...Bringing sticks to a gun fight does not look good for them...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Quite the contrary. The term itself evokes absolutely no emotion whatsoever, other than perhaps irony or even tones of humor. The entire concept of the term is bogus, peddled by closet bigots and those who seek to divide and conquer. It was created by academia without realizing that mainstream acceptance requires putting forth ideas that can be challenged/vetted and still survive - unlike the typical race baiting nonsense peddled by you and your associates.

I will now debunk your silly terminology with a single question: if "white privilege" exists, how do you explain the number of impoverished white Americans (there shouldn't be a single one, right? since they have special privileges and all)?

To illustrate my point, look at equal opportunity laws and constant calls for equity. Despite not making up N% of the population, proposed equity laws seek to force private institutions and organizations to hire N% of minority applications - despite that minority group not making up an equal percentage of the population (even so, the idea that there *must* be qualified candidates per capita within a specific group is more condescending leftist nonsense). Is there a specific law stating which percentage of non-minority applications must be approved, as well? If anything, you have this concept entirely backwards.

I'll wait for that quote.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Care to cite your source? When has the Government killed thousands of Americans? This is a blatant falsehood, but I don't expect anything more out of standard leftist drivel. So much for the theory that everyone on the right is unintelligent miscreants, huh?

Rabid bigots = left wing posers.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
What a shame with you living in Cali and all. My lettuce stays fine for some time, and it is not expensive at all. However, you live in Cali, and the liberals have made everyone's life expensive in that state on purpose. California is about as expensive to live in as the UK. Either way, you have access to more food at a local corner store than most of the Earth's human population has access too without 10 miles. You should be grateful for that, I sure am.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Against the Government? Of course they do. That's the purpose of the second amendment.

1) These thugs fight peaceful protestors (aka Bible groups);

2) The extreme-alt-far-radical-left wouldn't be fighting the Government exclusively. Millions of #2ANRA Americans (several times the size of the U.S. military) stand ready to defend the lawfully installed Government by whatever means necessary.

edit on 10/1/2017 by JBurns because: BB code

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join