It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Antifa - November 4th, It Begins

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Abysha
If it disturbs you so much, just get rid of anything you own with wireless or modern display technology. Than you can be sincere about the disturbing truth of human reality.

Such tired bs logic I've heard many times before. It's the whole "but you're benefiting like I am so you are just as complicit". I bet you find the term "white privilege" offensive, as well.

Your logic makes no more sense than the idea of me throwing away food will stop hunger in Africa.

The hunger in Africa is directly related to "our" superior forces engaging in genocide , and as a result we in the west get benefit from the rape and pillage, or should i say theft of resources all the while turning the other cheek....

Did you know that child slaves in west Africa are employed by the biggest corporations yet left as slaves in factories working 12 hours a day and spending the rest of life locked in the factories with no pay....i bet you enjoy chocolate right...some of those kids have never even tasted it.....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

An empty building.

And who got shot or who's businesses got vandalized ?

Just curious... if Antifa went in with guns and occupied a government building (empty), what sort of threads would you be furiously typing away at right now?

I'd think, just as with the Bundy case, it would depend on the reasons why they did so.

What if Antifa were angry at BLM for not allowing them to let their dogs crap all over public lands without picking it up?

You mean public land far from the general public, that for 100 years or so, they had been allowed to let their dogs poop on without picking it up, but in the late 90's the government decided to make them pay for something they had made a living off (your comparison, not mine) and they refused to because it was for all intent, considered their land, and had fought legal entities with unlimited funding for almost 20 years to finally have the law come down on them with force, yet somehow they managed to remain angry but not throw a single punch, or hit anyone with a pole, bike lock, piss bomb or bullet, yet stood their ground?

Yeah, I'd support them. It's not what we see though is it.

There is no justifiable reason for groups of anarchists to mob peaceful people, families with children, the elderly, for merely holding a rally or having a different political view, or attack people wearing polo shirts, to grab hats off people, throw eggs on people, intimidate people, and certainly no comparison between these two situations.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure... compare apples to oranges and claim to want to be a pair.

We had similar protests here in Australia decades ago now. Mobs of feral university students would yell, intimidate and attack people just going to a public speech by a certain politician.

They'd lob urine filled water balloons at old people, who were there just to make their own minds up, but the feral miscreants don't want people to make their minds up, they want people to follow them or else.

But those were different times, and the majority of people who disagreed with this politicians policies and beliefs, stood against these rabid groups of ill mannered uneducated educated people.

Now, anyone who disagrees with one side of politics, doesnt denounce their own flock of useful idiots, but rather compare the other sides group of barely comparable protestors, and fails to see there is a huge difference.

The best they can come up with is Nazi, KKK, White Supremacist, Genocide supporter, Hates POC, Hates GLalphabet, Hates kittens and stomps puppies with their jack boots.

The difference is night and day, the only difference is you don't go blind by staring at the moon.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha
Our food is not sourced from the resources. The rare earth metals are. We are however increasingly reducing our sourcing of turmoil oil (that sounds new) . We can look to that as our silver lining.
I do not find the term white privilege offensive because I do not believe there is such a thing. Money brings privilege , period. The only shade that matters is green, gold and silver.
edit on 10-1-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

OK
...please explain (yes that was Pauline hanson voice)

They'd lob urine filled water balloons at old people, who were there just to make their own minds up, but the feral miscreants don't want people to make their minds up, they want people to follow them or else.

links please...

The best they can come up with is Nazi, KKK, White Supremacist, Genocide supporter, Hates POC, Hates GLalphabet, Hates kittens and stomps puppies with their jack boots.

Your telling the story, don't let me stop you....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK
...please explain (yes that was Pauline hanson voice)

Very good. You're paying attention !!

links please...

Somewhere in 1996 there is an article in the daily paper. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to dig it up just for you.

But you can google it to see it's not a fallacy, yet any reference I provide will be met with "That's just some blog" or "That's some ex One Nation bloke" so not worth me really expending that effort.

Suffice to say, lets work on building a time machine and you'll see in on the nightly news.

Your telling the story, don't let me stop you....

Why would I allow you to stop me?

Bit presumptuous isn't it?

MAGA. I said a bad word... WALL... Oh no I did it again..

Now if you'll excuse me Alex Jones is on.

edit on 1/10/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Somewhere in 1996 there is an article in the daily paper. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to dig it up just for you.

You base your reality on a tabloid you read 20 years ago ?

Usually i am the one posting drunkard rubbish at this time thanks for taking the torch....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: infolurker

Just curious if you ever look into who's actually producing this material???

In this case Capital Research Center who just by quickly checking seems pretty clear to have an agenda and a history which should make you question how objective they are in the message they're pushing.

They're also funded by big money interests such as the Koch Brothers even though they claim to be against Corp. Funding.

You are always a light in the darkness mojom. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Great, a bunch of violent nut-cases are mobilizing around the country on November 4th and they actually think they are going to overthrow the government!

Those running the US into the ground thru endless war and debt, you mean those "bunch of violent nut-cases" ?

God forbid anyone should actually protest against that.

Well put.

The government can't keep killing thousands of Americans if most Americans realized it's well past time to overthrow all the filthy rats in office!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not too worried,the combined IQ of that bunch wouldn't have the smarts to take over a pre school,and their physical prowess is about the same,if you remove the instructors

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

No, I base it on the NEWS I saw and read 20 years ago, when it was all over the NEWS here, and back then we were not controlled by global neocons forcing their leftist bull# down our throats as much as they are now.

NEWS, you do know the difference, right? The West Australian, and not some batboy rubbish, or the nightly news, which didn't feel the need to force an agenda. ALL news was news worthy. And punks lobbing condoms and balloons full of urine, or excrement filled bags, was a known tactic from these beautiful hippies.

Not to mention every time I witnessed these protests, and I did with my own eyes, they were malcontents, flicking ciggies at people, and mouthing off. Thing is they were piss weak. Wasn't hard to get them off the road while they paraded in circles stopping traffic.

Difference now is they have the hamstrung law offering them safety nets.

Just because YOU grew up in the age of tabloids that masquerade as news outlets, doesn't mean we all did.

Usually i am the one posting drunkard rubbish at this time thanks for taking the torch....

Don't let me stop you....

And thanks for the highly worthless discourse.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

No, I base it on the NEWS I saw and read 20 years ago, when it was all over the NEWS here, and back then we were not controlled by global neocons forcing their leftist bull# down our throats as much as they are now.

NEWS, you do know the difference, right? The West Australian, and not some batboy rubbish.

Do us all a favor then and back up your statements with at least a skerrick of facts, as opposed to nothing of substance....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

NEWS, you do know the difference, right? The West Australian, and not some batboy rubbish.

Do us all a favor then and back up your statements with at least a skerrick of facts, as opposed to nothing of substance....

You're taking task at a known fact here in Australia, because you have nothing else to go on. Are you even in Australia? You must be young if you are. You know, some things are just known because we LIVED through it. If you're not, then I'm sorry. Asking for something that happened in 1996 to be proven with a verified source, that we know happened, but was NOT historically noteworthy, is retarded. I don't have access to the physical papers of 1996. And they're not going to be archived. And no blogs at the time. And no one would bloody well bother. It was run of the mill. Of what point would there be a source to show you from so long ago? If it were today, Oh I'd show you... bloody hell, left "leaning" people are infuriating.

I bet you'd want a source for when a group of these little miscreants flicked a cigarette butt at Pauline Hansons face, when she extended her hand to shake theirs, too?

That's the thing hey. I bring up how things were similar here with regard to how the imbeciles on the left go about protesting, and you want to argue it right down to the base points, or you refute it, yeah?

Sorry, hope. Keep hoping. Or take my words as lies, and run with your "The right is just as bad as the left!!" crap.

And it's all BESIDE the point in this thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Lets have a look oh yes 1996 port Arther massacre ...yep that happened, it sucked big time, our guns were taken....do you have anything else to add to the mind #....I mean discussion....

edit on 1-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Thanks, and next time if you have nothing, why bother posting in the first place... ?

Wasn't meant to be a point of argument you idiot.

It was a point just to compare the facts, but you don't care about facts, you only, just like every other left wing moron, want to fight about bull#.

Get stuffed....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just for the hell of it, lets pause for a second and imagine that these beta-male, sunken-chested communists succeed.

What sort of government will emerge from their victorious take-over?

Something along the lines of a book called 1984 IMO

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thanks, and next time if you have nothing, why bother posting in the first place... ?

It was a point just to compare the facts, but you don't care about facts, you only, just like every other left wing moron, want to fight about bull#.

Get stuffed....

You don't work on facts though do you...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Get stuffed....

I'm bad I know but I cant help it.

You have no facts, only insults, your argument is mute...however feel free to keep slinging #....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

I think you could put any words you like to that tune and it would still sound gorgeous.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Has always amused me how self professed communists never seem to actually want to move to a real communist country. And the people actually born in communist countries consistently flee to non-communist countries. That should tell you something.

Even after Lee Harvey Oswald defected to Russia he became disillusioned by the soviet society and hurry-scurried back to the states like a desperate rodent.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join