It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege: Antifa - November 4th, It Begins

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: JBurns

I just heard a report on One America News about the fact that today, Antifa took out a one page ad in the NYT declaring Nov. 4th a day of action. Interesting who supports this grop with cash donations, the Tide Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation and the Alliance for Global Justice. They are apparently linked to Hamas as well!

www.oann.com...

I had heard about that as well. Full page ad in NYT is expensive. I would love to know who paid that bill!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If you are inside the “alt-right” information bubble, you might be preparing yourself for a civil war to commence this Saturday.

Since late September, the idea has been circulating on Facebook groups, subreddit message boards, Twitter, and leading conspiracy media outlets that on 4 November, anti-fascist groups will begin a violent insurrection.

Distract and dismiss: how rightwing media saw the Russia indictments Read more Some websites are telling their readers that antifa groups are “planning to kill every single Trump voter, Conservative and gun owner” this weekend.

Hundreds of Facebook posts show how seriously consumers of such media are taking the news, and comments like “One more threat against white people and I swear to God I’m going to take a goddamn car and run over every #ing one of them” are not unrepresentative of the response.

But antifa groups have no plans to protest that day, and the small leftist groups who are planning protests have only dubious connections to the antifa movement.

So what gives? The whole thing rests on some very slender reeds, according to Spencer Sunshine, who recently wrote a report on the theories for the far right-monitoring group Political Research Associates.

In the conspiracy underground on YouTube, he explains, there has been talk that “there was going to be a civil war” starting in November for some months.
Link

Bull$hit link 1

Bull$hit link n° 2

Sypreme bull$hit n°3

Really, no
It ain't happening

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just for the hell of it, lets pause for a second and imagine that these beta-male, sunken-chested communists succeed.

What sort of government will emerge from their victorious take-over?

A whiny one. Their perfect president would move his parents into the White House and move the presidential suite to the White House basement.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We shall see Saturday how the protests of peace go.

refusefascism.org...

refusefascism.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If you watched the video, I "think" I heard that one of the contributing organizations is a Soros backed group or foundation, but I can't recall the name.

All of this reminds me of the phrase "All enemies, foriegn or domestic".

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
We shall see Saturday how the protests of peace go.

refusefascism.org...

refusefascism.org...

so you hope there will be trouble, nice.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
One the bright side, maybe Monday we'll have some new memes with guys with their man buns and skinny jeans wearing &$%#^ hats and screaming at the sky.

If you can't change a tire how can you overthrow a government?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Wayfarer

I haven't been manipulated in the least. If the result of this manipulation is increased preparedness/defense posture, then I think they already failed. I prepare for every eventuality and contingency. If there is even a 0.1% of this being real, then it is prudent to have a plan for protecting yourselves.

I am always in a perpetual state of "alert" but it varies based on the threat landscape. Not being taken by surprise (awareness) coupled with mental attitude/equipment/skills will keep you safe from the predators out there. It isn't a magic bullet, but you'll be one he** of a lot safer than the people walking around with their noses in their cell phones all day.

We should all refuse to be victims.

Not implying that I don't believe you, but what you've described above is textbook PTSD (and not the kind of existence I would want for myself or my children). I would even wager you (and anyone else) is incapable of safeguarding themselves against every threat greater than 0.1%.

I believe you are letting yourself be controlled by fear, to the benefit of certain actors (my money is on Russia).

Ultimately there are some things that no amount of preparation or defense will protect you against. Making peace with the transitory nature of existence goes a long way to keeping oneself uncontrolled through fear mechanisms.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
First, you have to realise this 'call to action' was not done by Antifa, it was done by "RefuseFascism" who have continually denied any connections or ties with "Antifa".

RefuseFascism is a front for the 'Revolutionary Communist Party", they have been using Liberal and "Resistance" verbiage to gain numbers from the Liberals and to build their party platform.

the "news" that it is "Antifa" is hyperbolic trolling on all sides, will some people who carry the Antifa flag show up? yeah, probably, but this is not their Call, and to assume that this is a declaration of "Civil War" is straight lunacy

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Actually that came from Refuse Fascism's endorsement of Antifa when they went after Pelosi for criticizing Antifa. The connection is real and it's a bit dishonest to try and paint them as being in separate corners.

Refuse Fascism excuses their violent acts by calling it "self defense". An argument I'd expect from an adolescent, not a mature, rational adult. They incite followers to violence by proclaiming that anyone they disagree with is part of a "march" towards genocide and "the destruction of the planet", which is of course absurd to anyone with even remotely functional critical thinking skills.

Seldom do the real leaders of groups like this, who hide in the background, get their own hands dirty and I highly doubt they give a damn about the country or anything else. This is very much like the Weather Underground using the Peace Movement as cover for their crimes.

What keeps people like this at bay is only a tiny percentage of people are troubled enough to get fooled by them.

All that would and could come of this is some innocent people could and have been hurt, innocent peoples property could and has been damaged or destroyed and rational adults have to deal with their own kids being suckered into it since adolescents are so vulnerable to predatory groups.

Refuse Fascism / Antifa = same people.

and to assume that this is a declaration of "Civil War" is straight lunacy

In the ad they say “A movement of protests that continue every day and night, growing until we become millions… determined not to stop until this regime is driven from power”.

Now the only way that can happen is a Civil War or the equivalent of one. Of course they would never be able to get that many followers, because face it, there are simply not that many angry adolescents or mentally ill adults to pull it off. So in a way it is foolish to think they can do anything other than what they always do. Use false narratives as cover for their nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Didn't RefuseFacism go after Nancy Pelosi for daring to criticize AntiFA?? I believe that they did. Oops, so much for not being connected. Seems they're connected at the hip.

Ah, I see Blaine beat me to it...

What he said!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So we know for a fact that there is a state-sponsored group specifically working to fan unrest, division and racial tensions in the U.S. in an attempt to destabilize our country. Are you people working for them by helping to disseminate their BS or are you just clueless?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Popcorn ready.

They should have made it Sunday so the ex football fans could get some full contact entertainment.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Many of us are still trying to figure out whether ANTIFAP is the baby or the bathwater, meanwhile probably more of us have decided it doesn't really matter and will ultimately throw both right out the window and be better off for it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah-hah, that's a very good question...

Let's take a look at it, shall we??? Staff had a bit of a discussion yesterday about this very topic...

Presidential Succession Line-up.

In the absence of the Donald it's...

Vice President Mike Pence **evil Republican, he's gone, too, anyway**

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan **evil Republican**

Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch **evil Republican--anyone seeing a trend here?**

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson **huh, Republican, who knew?**

Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin **yup...Republican--damn, where do they all come from?**

Secretary of Defense James Mattis **not a republican? Say it ain't so... But he's nicknamed "mad dog"--he's probably a Republican like Obama was a Muslim--can't take the chance.**

Attorney General Jeff Sessions **OMG!, he's as evil as Trump/Pence...**

Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke **Do I really need to say it?--Republican**

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue **I mean really...another Republican--what are the odds?**

Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross **Currently a republican, once a Dem...So, he's a turncoat, as well as an evil Republican**

Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta **((gasp))A republican, even worse, he was involved with George Bush. Oh, the humanity.**

Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price **No way...a republican.**

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson **two guesses**

Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao **OK, this is getting old...another Republican.**

Secretary of Energy Rick Perry **Take a wild guess.**

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos **Not just any Republican, but a Michigan Republican...**

Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin **Maybe he is, maybe he isn't...a Republican.**

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly **Another maybe he is, maybe he isn't...**

the ** in the above quote denote my own commentary and therefore should be discounted by most of you.

So...

Who replaces the oh, so evil Trump/Pense cabal? Trump appointees, or long time Republicans in Congress...

What AntiFA thinks to accomplish with this nonsense, or what the NYT hopes by running a full page ad is somewhat nebulous to my eyes...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

claiming 'support' for something is not the same thing as being connected inasmuch as being the same group, RefuseFascism is the front for the Revolutionary Communist Party, "Antifa" is not a political party, "Antifa" is NOT RefuseFascism, RefuseFascism issued the occupy style call-to-actions, this is their organising.

but so many people are so spooked at even the mention of Antifa, and to be honest, American Antifa is nothing more than glorified activist at this point...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So is this uhh going to be televised or nah?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So is this uhh going to be televised or nah?

Get off your lazy ass, grab a video camera with a live stream , get out to the protests and get filming, TV shows don't make themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But I AM lazy.

Plus I'd have to load up my hoveround MPV5 find my crotch cam my dual fanny pack my Shasta McNasty shirt a pair of less foul smelling sweatpants my MLP scarf and then remember to pack my nipple cuffs never know when the juices flow.

amirite?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lysergic, my brain was just...*boom*

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join